Father of Daughters #52 Is ruining this house now his full time job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man to go from Boden to that dress. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve always thought she was a beautiful woman, but it does nothing for her.

They could also hire a professional photographer to do their photos as it makes a HUGE difference. If I had been their agent they could still have been stars right now. 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how many hours and photos to friends it took Clemmie "woman of standards" Hooper to put this outfit together?

View attachment 1191881
I wonder if she sent the photos to ST as she’s off in The Algarve with the magazine for a photo shoot. Maybe the fashion editor gets to weigh in Clemmie’s fairly basic dress and coat combo too?

Reactions: 5
I’m a broken record but I’ll say it again..

Have a day off FOD I’ll eat my hand if people are asking where her outfit is from. Those colour block trainers, a gingham pattern maxi and fleeces have been everywhere the past 6 months. She’s not at the precipice of exciting new trends.

Now I’ve started writing I’m even more wound up that she keeps appearing on his insta and they’re (cos it’s definitely not just his doing) positioning her as some sort of fashion/Beauty influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want to know why his daughter and friends were needing to be doing their photos at 12.45am? Is it not annoying the neighbours because I can’t believe they aren’t making some noise. Surely they could have done it earlier in the evening?

Reactions: 10
Why does he feel the need to tell his kids to shut up?

Maybe they should say piss off next time he shoves a phone in their face.

I want to know why his daughter and friends were needing to be doing their photos at 12.45am? Is it not annoying the neighbours because I can’t believe they aren’t making some noise. Surely they could have done it earlier in the evening?
I doubt they were. He just makes up random crap for content. They probably did it earlier in the evening, but he wants to big himself up as this amazing father.

In reality he is just a twit.

Reactions: 11
He looks so gaunt and I’ll 😯

He’s got his training schedule and diet completely wrong 🤦‍♀️

I think he is going to find the big ride at the end a shock

Ill not I’ll - stupid predictive text

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brilliant first post here @Ro98, welcome!

He's moaning about having to stay up to take down a laptop and projector for his eldest and her friends. I don't believe they couldn't manage that themselves if he'd shown them what to do?! It's not exactly rocket science? Imagine creeping on your teenager and their friends, filming them through the window. Is that even his daughter he's shown in the clip? Doesn't look like her to me, but I could be wrong.

I know we shouldn't judge on one picture, but they all look thoroughly miserable in that pub photo. Like there's been a falling out 😆

Wonder how many hours and photos to friends it took Clemmie "woman of standards" Hooper to put this outfit together?

View attachment 1191881
So unchic imho. She dresses like a giant toddler. As does her nitwit pal DLAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s wearing a fleece isn’t she? I don’t think I’ve worn a fleece since 1998!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He really needs to lay off of the massive blurbs under his posts. He tries to write these massive poetic screeds but he cannot write for tit.

Or spell, for that matter.

Go away, you absolute bombscare of a man.

She’s wearing a fleece isn’t she? I don’t think I’ve worn a fleece since 1998!
Ohhh … don’t knock fleeces! They may not be chic but they are oh so warm and cosy. I love a fleece 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He really needs to lay off of the massive blurbs under his posts. He tries to write these massive poetic screeds but he cannot write for tit.

Or spell, for that matter.

Go away, you absolute bombscare of a man.

Ohhh … don’t knock fleeces! They may not be chic but they are oh so warm and cosy. I love a fleece 👌🏽
Sorry, I should have said I wasn’t knocking the fleece….but it seems she’s trying to get back on the insta gravy train as a fashionista. I can’t imagine so many are messaging Sly asking where to buy a fleece and a gingham tatty looking dress! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks bleeping tit! Overgrown toddler is about right - it’s about the most un-chic outfit around. I hate the massive trainers & dress look on an adult - it just makes you look like a try-hard (which is exactly what she is)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#throwbackthursday

"it's made with something called staysoft, which means that it stays soft" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Think I might message him to ask where the grotty trainers are from
Can you ask him where the cutesie, frilly socks are from? As a fully grown professional I desperately need them to complete my outfit - I've put my hair in bunches, fished out my OshKosh dungarees and put my work in my old Kipling Backpack. Off to the office now, girls, laters!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.