Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A chunk of capital will only last so long and we're 2 years post-Alicegate so I would imagine it's already looking quite depleted. Be interesting to see what sort of holiday they take if they're funding it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lots of private schools still hold entrance exams at 11+ and you can apply for them at the same time as going for the grammar school as it's still the usual verbal/non verbal reasoning/ maths practice.

Communing was once a week at peak so more manageable in price of more space .

With them I think most of the insta damage and duping their followers has already been done. Just random #ADs now and then.
Sorry I had assumed 11+ was state only & private schools would just have school-specific entry exams!

She’s working full time in London now isn’t she? Sorry I thought I paid attention to this thread but clearly not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually I think working full time will do her the world of good. The twins at at school now, she doesn't need to be around every day - and working will give her the reality check she bloody needs after working one shift a week, swanning around at press launches and 'aligning with the celebrity world' like a massive, pointless twit. Let's make that midwifery bursary pay for itself.

Reactions: 20
She’s working full time in London now isn’t she? Sorry I thought I paid attention to this thread but clearly not!!
It was posted on here some time ago (possibly by more than one person) that she had transferred to another hospital under the same Trust.

Given that Simon's claiming he does all the school runs and has mentioned her routinely getting home late or having done a night shift, I think it's safe to say it's not a once a week thing anymore.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I had assumed 11+ was state only & private schools would just have school-specific entry exams!

No apology needed. I only know this because I helped my younger kid sister prep for her exams.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

One thing some families in Kent do is private school for primary, and then move to Grammar once the 11+ is passed. Of course not everyone but living in Kent and speaking to lots of parents, it is a thing.

I wonder how Sly feels when a company contacts him about an ad. Is there a level of euphoria because “omg he got an ad!!!”, is there worry it won’t go over well (28 comments on the CTM ad, ouch), or maybe he tells himself that THIS ad will be the one that brings the other companies back to the table. I kinda want to know.

Also, re holiday saving. Yup, that thing most of us have to do when we aren’t dashing off to St Lucia and Disney and Turkey for free. I’m also interested in what a holiday they pay for themselves looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One thing some families in Kent do is private school for primary, and then move to Grammar once the 11+ is passed. Of course not everyone but living in Kent and speaking to lots of parents, it is a thing.

I wonder how Sly feels when a company contacts him about an ad. Is there a level of euphoria because “omg he got an ad!!!”, is there worry it won’t go over well (28 comments on the CTM ad, ouch), or maybe he tells himself that THIS ad will be the one that brings the other companies back to the table. I kinda want to know.

Also, re holiday saving. Yup, that thing most of us have to do when we aren’t dashing off to St Lucia and Disney and Turkey for free. I’m also interested in what a holiday they pay for themselves looks like.
Does it really matter if it doesn't go well? He would have still got paid for it. Worst case just need to issue an apology like after AXA and delete comments.

The man of the house is at the end of the day just trying to provide for his family and little women. :cry:

Reactions: 7
If he wasn't worried about engagement before, he should be after the CTM ad 😆. I can't imagine other companies will be very impressed by that. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to bury it a bit more already.

Having said that, though it pains me to say it, he's had a reasonably strong start to 2022.

Wonder what absolute bollox he's going to impose on the internet world this week 😜

ETA: By "strong start" I mean with the ads/gifted he's managed to get. Not strong start as in he's put out good content. duck no.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just move the dog crates. Won't excavating the basement cause problems with the foundations of his house? He just wants someone to fund his hair-brained idea, can they not just be grateful for the roof over their heads?
Make your mind up fodders
Talking about massive plans to transform the basement into a flat with new stairs, entrance etc then does an ad about cutting bills and wearing another jumper instead of putting the heating on 🤔

Reactions: 9
BE65A11D-A0FB-4DC4-86D7-C74A48A3CFF2.jpeg
F38C4D31-F39A-4A19-AC6E-31D6FA882E20.jpeg

Looks like there had been lots of negative comments on his ad post so he must have been busy on the delete button as there aren’t any visible in the 28 comments! What a life to lead that you post something and then have to vigilant for negative comments…no wonder he doesn’t sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those comments were hilarious, but also a bit odd. If there were enough "bullshit" and "ugly" comments to provoke those responses, then I find it weird that none of us on here saw a single one. Even when he's on a delete spree, we normally catch a few between us. It's also really strange if he's deleting lots of negative comments, but then leaving those two on there? Could there be another explanation for it I wonder?

Anyway, he's up to 29 comments now because someone posted that they don't think he has a day job 😆

dayjob.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those comments were hilarious, but also a bit odd. If there were enough "bullshit" and "ugly" comments to provoke those responses, then I find it weird that none of us on here saw a single one. Even when he's on a delete spree, we normally catch a few between us. It's also really strange if he's deleting lots of negative comments, but then leaving those two on there? Could there be another explanation for it I wonder?

Anyway, he's up to 29 comments now because someone posted that they don't think he has a day job 😆

View attachment 1045530
It is weird we missed the seemingly abundant negative comments! I wonder if he bought some ‘defensive bot’ comments but they weren’t needed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking along those lines, or a comment engagement pod fail or something. Lmao! 😂

Anyone ever wondered what FOD would look like if he had that childhood haircut now?

Haircut.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Only just caught up here, just wanted to say my friend had a basement converted into a swimming pool room. Went over £200k over budget, took 2 years longer than expected due to various planning setbacks and she nearly had a breakdown.

So crack on, FOD 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm absolutely baffled at the standard of their living on one NHS wage. Even if they don't have a mortgage, utility costs and family outgoings are huge for a fam of 6.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.