Father of Daughters #50 Come on in, don’t be a pavlova!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pre covid I used to do gym 6 days a week. When I was at my most depressed even a 15 min walk seemed too overwhelming .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He is such a prick. Some off us have a daily 2 hour round trip to work. When your day is already 10 hours long it’s impossible to find time for excercise.

Not everyone either works from home or does 1 shift a week so they can spend the rest of time fannying about on the beach.

still, I maybe unfit but I hate racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He could flog off that bike to buy his kid the medical equipment she needs instead of trying to beg it for free.
No one needs to see your calves or your crotch.🤢🚴‍♂️

Reactions: 13
He is such a twit, setting up his phone to film his workout. What kind of self respecting 40 66 year old does that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never understood why people who are mentally able still choose to violate their kids privacy despite all the dangers yet here we are !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A wahoo kickr bike retails at 3k. However the one he has does not look like the current version on sale at wahoofitness ie his has a large front wheel and the wahoo ones have no wheels, and his dies nit have an attached computer. Possibly an older version bought second-hand?

Ed...does not. Too many nits in my comments 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he switched comments off that post now? I noticed him getting called out earlier saying it's not a choice for everyone - some people have obligations and responsibilities that mean exercise can't be a priority. His posts are all the same.

Step 1: Posts and thinks he is saying something clever/hilarious/philosophical. Feels smug.
Step 2: Misses the mark entirely
Step 3: Bots go wild 🔥🔥 Offends normal people
Step 4: Gets mad when reasonable people point out it is offensive/dangerous/not remotely funny
Step 5: Deletes comments
Step 6: Emergency old twinnie footage to bury previous post
Step 7: Repeat steps 1-6

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think I’ve made a new thread…hope this works!

• Heart
Reactions: 8