Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not in the market for a floral subscription, it was them damn drugs 🙈🤣
But it goes to show how effective social media / influencer marketing is, especially when your guard is down be it feeling unwell or a new mum. In the same way they have limits on the type / frequency of advertising for kids content they need to consider this for new mums

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's got an ad for lego. Of course, we only have his word that it's an ad. He could just be advertising it out of the goodness of his heart.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's an absolute disgrace that any brand are associating themselves with him.

Lego don't seem to care who they work with though. I mean they gave Dan Osborne Ads, and he threatened to stab his ex, and is a serial cheat. Says it all!

You're not special Sly. Lego just have no morals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s a genuine ad I think it’s an AF. If it was a genuine Ad surely loads of other hunz (and their kids) would be promoting this? I’m looking at you rainyb @rainbowlemon cos you’re the one with your ear to the hun ground. Anyone else doing this?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s a genuine ad I think it’s an AF. If it was a genuine Ad surely loads of other hunz (and their kids) would be promoting this? I’m looking at you rainyb @rainbowlemon cos you’re the one with your ear to the hun ground. Anyone else doing this?
Mother of 5 boys did with Harry potter Lego 4 days ago. They have a new Harry Potter photo exhibition to rip off fans in covent garden and it's the also the 20 year anniversary too.

1636578474164.png

P.s I feel special lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
But this isn’t Leicester Square fake opening. He’s made out like it’s a red carpet event and has basically done us one of his trips round the supermarket vids 🤷‍♀️
Agree. And he might have had no contact at all with lego and could just be pretending to be someone important enough to have an #ad. He can't even get his captions right, 1 instead of I. But the worst thing has just slipped through almost unnoticed. Imagine describing a day at work as being "stale". Yes, it may well have been "stale", but that's an implied criticism of his employer. If he worked for me I'd box his ears for that. I also wonder if Clemmie has been lying low for longer than she wanted to because her employer told her to as part of some internal procedure.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
But this isn’t Leicester Square fake opening. He’s made out like it’s a red carpet event and has basically done us one of his trips round the supermarket vids 🤷‍♀️
1636579292019.png

Hmm after a snoop there's nothing on their store info about a Holiday launch event- but there is about a star wars event later on.

Also that store in particular always has queues to get in as it's the largest one in the UK.

1636579700447.png

The main Lego page has 7.4 million followers his tag doesn't even make the first page of tags.

Also mother of 5 boys did a post talking about her son J passing his 11+ exam. Definitely think he should have kept that private.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Such a loser that he’s most likely pretending to be at an event…I’m cringing for him!

Surprised he hadn’t affiliate linked it as Lego could be a big earner….probs cause he knows it’s not really an ad!

Reactions: 10
Let’s say it is an ad, and he’s been invited to this store. He didn’t think to take his kids to a toy shop?! Even if he didn’t want to film them (but yanno, it’s FOD, so no worries there), why would he not bring them along?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to bring it up again but… he’s not actually 40 yet is he?! Forget ageing like a fine wine, he’s ageing like a bottle of cherry lambrini

• Haha
  • Heart
It's a cutout of a cone and a hand together, just layered over to hide the original hand 😄

Jo.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.