Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally broke both my ankles running from his IG to the comments over here 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Might be wrong, but is it not her anniversary of being outed as Alice. I remember coming home from my mums 80th on a school night, and it had all kicked off on here. So was up to the wee small hours reading everything. So a grid post to test the waters again? But yeah, best results of a stress diet I’ve seen. Also good she got new teeth, as her old ones would have been gnashed to feck at her monumental duck up….. being found out by Tattlers 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely she can’t want to come back? For what, CBD discount codes and loan shark APR credit products?! The glory days are well and truly gone, I can’t imagine her lowering herself to the depths FOD has plummeted. No decent brand will go near either of them now…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she can’t want to come back? For what, CBD discount codes and loan shark APR credit products?! The glory days are well and truly gone, I can’t imagine her lowering herself to the depths FOD has plummeted. No decent brand will go near either of them now…
I don’t think it’s just about that although it’s a big part of it. There’s the validation and dopamine hits she’d get from ‘ooh, Clemmie, you’re AMAZING’ ‘we’ve missed you, Clemmie!’ ‘Love your shoes, Clemmie 😍’. And they are stronger together as a ‘brand’, than FOD on his lonesome, doing his sad, beta male, DIY-for-the-potential-divorcee schtick.

I’ve said it before I think, but she must be fewmin’ that she deleted her account so hastily, instead of riding it out, especially as so many of her peers have been found to be not as squeaky clean as they first appeared. Including Susie Veril who was the one who first broke the news about MOD, iirc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are you enjoying all those ego stroking comments, Clemmie? Just think, some of them might even be real!

Also why have you blurred the background on the left half of the photo, but not the right? If you're trying to emulate a soft focus background, that's not how focusing works 😂 Looks really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Having said all that in my PP, and I do think they both want her to return to IG, she’d do well to reflect on what’s happened in the interim since her departure. She’s looking good, she’s lost weight and she doesn’t look particularly unhappy. Meanwhile FOD, who’s been ploughing on as normal, has aged about 40 years and looks like something you’d find in a bin bag someone has abandoned under a bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New insta bio, with cred to @FrannyGallops 😁
That three-month old bio link looks great Simon, really shows how brands are clamouring for your influencing services 👍

BOTS.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d say Clemmie would love a come back. She’s an attention seeker, look at that cringe tv programme she appeared in when she was younger. She seemed to love the adulation, the recognition, the gifts and the lifestyle.

She must find the friendship with ST difficult, seeing her now with the invitations to events, the nights away the gifts, etc. Everything she once had and adored. All that Remains of her previous lifestyle now is a house that is dated because it was decorated with every single trend of the time.

It’s hard to see though how she can make a comeback - time has moved on and the success of her clique of influencers has faded. She won’t be able to use the midwife angle. Her children are older now, so she must be aware of how it would effect them if even one journalised decided write an article mentioning her past behaviour.

Or maybe she is happier now working full-time as a midwife, content with having a high profile buddy, content with being a wife and mother and having enjoying her sea swimming/yoga/keep fit interests and a seemingly good social life. She might just allow Simon to post the odd photo of her to send his likes sky high and keep his profile somewhat alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey, Glemmie, those highlights make your hair look even greasier underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Can you tell she's a healthcare worker“ - why, is she giving the secret IVABS bat signal again?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Laughing at his comment that it took three days to cook for a dinner party but it was for seven people. Given that there’s six in their household, surely she’s used to cooking for that number!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If it took 3 days to prepare she was doing it wrong. Unless you marinade something for 3 days. But it would be plain stupid to say it took 3 days if that was the case. Pre-pandemic I cooked an Indian meal for 7. I spread it over time and froze most of it as that helps the flavours develop. On the day I faffed about doing very little other than the spiced basaltic rice and the strawberry desert.
And she is definitely going to make a comeback.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I sense desperation from him, he really wants her to be back and for it all to be like it was before. She prob gets really down about it and these posts of adoration make her feel better! I find it all a bit weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably missing the income also, no high profile adverts or promotions or book advances. Lots of work still left to do with house - heating system seems to be crap, cellar needs work, utility room, etc. School fees to be paid. Holidays for a family of six are expensive. Their salaries won’t pay for it all.

Clemmie probably doesn’t want to be a full time midwife. In her heyday she seemed to just one or two shifts a week.

She probably was feeling invisible as she was hidden away on SM for a good while, Simon happy to oblige with featuring her as he knows it sends his likes sky high. He tested the waters gently for a while and now working up to a speaking part for her. Might be hoping for some bigger joint advert/`SM presence.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Probably missing the income also, no high profile adverts or promotions or book advances. Lots of work still left to do with house - heating system seems to be crap, cellar needs work, utility room, etc. School fees to be paid. Holidays for a family of six are expensive. Their salaries won’t pay for it all.

Clemmie probably doesn’t want to be a full time midwife. In her heyday she seemed to just one or two shifts a week.

She probably was feeling invisible as she was hidden away on SM for a good while, Simon happy to oblige with featuring her as he knows it sends his likes sky high. He tested the waters gently for a while and now working up to a speaking part for her. Might be hoping for some bigger joint advert/`SM presence.
She's probably having to cover more shifts on the maternity wards seeing as there's such as national staffing crisis within NHS , although can't imagine she'd be higher that a band 6 , given her previous propensity for doing the minimum number of shifts to maintain her registration.
...and who the hell wears gloves to marinade a leg of lamb?! 🤣....she's not doing orthopaedic surgery on it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
...and who the hell wears gloves to marinade a leg of lamb?! 🤣....she's not doing orthopaedic surgery on it
A small nick of the skin with a sharp butter knife and one may need IVABs, you just never know. I’m hoping to see her in full scrubs preparing this year’s Christmas dinner for her Thanet pals as a good example for FoDs Bots. You just can’t be too careful in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So St Clem spent three days cooking a curry for swim tits even though it was her birthday? That makes no sense.

7 portions of chicken tikka racism please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.