Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck no he didn't. They have to be fast you tard because they have to make sure they process a certain number customers per hour. Just like KPI's in your "job". They couldn't care less about racing with snob ******* like you. God he infuriates me. Please FOD I know you're desperate but don't start using working-class people for fun.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
duck no he didn't. They have to be fast you tard because they have to make sure they process a certain number customers per hour. Just like KPI's in your "job". They couldn't care less about racing with snob ******* like you. God he infuriates me. Please FOD I know you're desperate but don't start using working-class people for fun.
He’s not used to the speed, They used to shop in Waitrose don’t ya know!

They did …. Until Clementine fucked it 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree with a lot of what you’re saying here but think it’d be worth changing some of the language you use as some of those words are widely seen as being really offensive.

I’m sure we’d all agree that there are easily millions of other insults we could use to describe Fodders. I’ll start with ‘Sack of tit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Edited the one I think was offensive :) sorry I actually can't! But yeah was upset lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still can't understand how he goes around shops filming himself without feeling like a proper twit? Who even does that?

Oh here I am picking up some blackberries at the supermarket. Now I'm going to post some complete drivel, and insult people at the same time. Because I'm an ignorant tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the mental thing is if he spent all the time he does on Insta making tit content reskilling he’d be able to get a job that covers the things he’s on the beg for…?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stock photo he used is from the Science Photo Library. It still has the watermark on it. If he'd legally purchased it for publication on his account, he would have received a watermark free version. His account is a business/commercial one and he should be paying the appropriate fee for using stock images. Let's remember he got cross when his photos were printed and used in a developer's showhome without permission.

57D9EB2E-9C1E-4311-888A-A8DBF3E9B0B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The stock photo he used is from the Science Photo Library. It still has the watermark on it. If he'd legally purchased it for publication on his account, he would have received a watermark free version. His account is a business/commercial one and he should be paying the appropriate fee for using stock images. Let's remember he got cross when his photos were printed and used in a developer's showhome without permission.

View attachment 847915
Well spotted! Pity it was in stories as there's no point in reporting him and hitting him with a hefty claim.
If I was working on his performance appraisal under presentation I would say "lacks consistency" because one of the pictures of him was taken at a different time ie different hat etc. He really has problems if he thinks the supermarket post makes him relevant. I now use scanning. Though it goes against the grain to use a machine rather than people, I started using it last year because it was quicker and safer, ie not crowded at the height of the pandemic. Sorry, I digress, but he's not very tech savvy if he still uses checkouts.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Ugh are we all going to have suffer through TWO Camp Bestival’s next year? One lot of unitards, glitter and fairy light covered wagons is enough.

I’m glad he noted where Shropshire is though. Darlene in Texas can now show off her knowledge of geography to her friends…all thanks to Sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that an Ad for campbestival, it feels incredibly like an Ad? If he gets free tickets or any other back hander then all his photos of them “having fun” should be marked accordingly. #twit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that an Ad for campbestival, it feels incredibly like an Ad? If he gets free tickets or any other back hander then all his photos of them “having fun” should be marked accordingly. #twit
It’s marked AD.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s marked AD.
Sorry, my bad didn’t see.

Ok so I went to look. He hasn’t marked it Ad, the first 3 stories are Ads, he marked the last one Ad. The CSA is clear on it’s guidances that Ads should be displayed immediately and people should know when looking straight away that it’s an advert and not have to scroll. Similar to his Light Ad that merely mentions it as a hashtag at the bottom of the word salad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So he’s done an interview for ITN 😯
Oh god we won't hear the end of this appearance. I hope he took his hat and coat off for it.

ETA - He is on a roll with his Ads. Still scraping the barrell though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if nobody had specifically pointed out that some workers have targets, it's not exactly a huge stretch of the imagination to consider the possibility that they might, is it? Also, just because he is unable to think outside of his own tiny little closed box, doesn't mean the rest of us need him to patronisingly point this kind of stuff out when he "learns" it.

Am I just grumpy, or is he being more insufferable than usual at the moment? :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.