Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even go there on the grim bath photos :sick:. But I’ve fixed this caption for you Fodney…

FBE6D2B3-25F1-4280-89BC-9A9C59B061FD.jpeg
9FC59AE3-393B-4E8F-8319-6EFA8E18F33D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, the last person I want to go shopping with is my husband- and not on our anniversary. duck he does not need to know how much I spend on anything let alone bras.

13 years of being a controlling twit and showing the world that he’s the man. Ugh Mr Dogmuck would be in the bin if he ever once alluded to being my benefactor. Makes me mad when men behave like that...hello it’s 2021 not 1921 😏

However, I sense a power change in their relationship, she was the driving force and now he’s enjoying the control of knowing it’s in his hands to bring her back from the dead.

Glen, I won’t let you rise from the ashes hun, you’re a racist, you’re a liar and fortunately we have the receipts 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Aw The Pig ( sort of appropriate for him)

Can any tattlers remember when she had her tacky jewellery collection and was always banging on about it and old gormless took her to The Pig to celebrate her birthday and had got her a necklace which was a bit like taking coals to Newcastle as the saying goes and she looked totally underwhelmed
i couldn't sleep last night and came across this post - it possibly was deliriousness from being overtired but i could not stop laughing at Clemmie's teeth. What has she done!! Big ridiculous veneers are exactly what she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine having all that cosmetic dentistry done only for your best photo of a batch to be one where you look like a cross between Freddie Mercury and a beaver 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She always did that lip smacking teeth sucking way of talking anyway, so I think she does just have a funny shaped bite or tongue or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Glen didn’t actually have veneers but a set of falsies. It’s the only reason I can think of how her tongue would push them forward like that.
She needs some better denture grip #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question about veneers for you better informed trolls. Are veneers the ones where they basically grind the most of your real teeth down to stubs and effectively fit caps (teeth/veneers) over the top? Thus completely Fuxking your real teeth forever? There’s no going back once you’ve had them done right? I would google but the sight of it makes me feel a bit 🤢

I had a friend who had this done over her absolutely horrid af teeth, spunked thousands on it. Not sure what happened I know one came out and I don’t know if she couldn’t afford to replace it but by the age of 50 she ended up with a full set of dentures 😬
I could totally understand my mates decision to have this done because her real teeth were ghastly (through her own lack of care I might add) but if this is what Glen had done I think it’s bizarre as her teeth were fine and surely all the real teeth will just rot away under the veneers and at some stage she will also eventually have to have dentures? 🤷‍♀️ Is this what happens??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her lips and teeth look very different to the photo taken at that hotel 2 years ago, scroll down his feed to see it.

According to SocialBlade, he’s lost 630 followers today, not quite the success he hoped for, especially given he’s thrown everything at it the last few days - the message in the anniversary card, the bra saga, gushing about how wonderful his marriage is and the masterpiece shot of himself and Clemmie naked in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Question about veneers for you better informed trolls. Are veneers the ones where they basically grind the most of your real teeth down to stubs and effectively fit caps (teeth/veneers) over the top? Thus completely Fuxking your real teeth forever? There’s no going back once you’ve had them done right? I would google but the sight of it makes me feel a bit 🤢

I had a friend who had this done over her absolutely horrid af teeth, spunked thousands on it. Not sure what happened I know one came out and I don’t know if she couldn’t afford to replace it but by the age of 50 she ended up with a full set of dentures 😬
I could totally understand my mates decision to have this done because her real teeth were ghastly (through her own lack of care I might add) but if this is what Glen had done I think it’s bizarre as her teeth were fine and surely all the real teeth will just rot away under the veneers and at some stage she will also eventually have to have dentures? 🤷‍♀️ Is this what happens??
I saw a dentist on Tiktok talk about this. Most people use the term veneers when they actually mean caps, I think. But yes, veneers are as you’ve described and you usually have to have them replaced every so often as well (every ten years maybe?). I think Katie Price and Jodie Marsh had actual veneers.
Maybe Glen had caps as I can’t imagine them fling all her teeth down.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yep this is what they do & don’t google it, it’s really horrible. They need replacing and are prone to damage so you’ll need to replace or re fix the odd tooth a few times between complete new sets.

You’re right her teeth weren’t that bad probably a year of Invisalign, some whitening and bonding but that would have taken the dentist years and not gotten the Insta creative they wanted immediately for the #ad so fucked up treatment it is !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you are on fire today!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂 thanks. I think it just riles me when I see his smug made up nonsense and more so when it features her.

@heretoreaditall2019 I started Invisalign in Feb as I had a similar issue, the teeth next to my two front teeth were closing in on them, they moved after I had a baby and I didn’t want it to get worse. My bottom set have always been a bit crooked but that never bothered me but it will fix them too. Ironically it’s fixed the top ones but not the bottom ones I wasn’t worried about so now waiting for refinements!

I can’t even go there on the grim bath photos :sick:. But I’ve fixed this caption for you Fodney…

View attachment 767508View attachment 767509
Exactly what went through my head when I saw this 😂 Damn Alice causing him to pay for bra’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My eldest son (17) slipped on a wet drain when he was 11, and smashed his front teeth on a metal pole as he went down. He cracked half of one top front tooth off, luckily just that.

He has been told by his dentist he could have it capped now if he wanted, as he had to wait for his jaw to stop growing before it could be done, but his dentist doesn't recommend it as it would mean filing down a perfectly healthy tooth. He isn't self conscious of it, and isn't keen to file down his tooth to a peg just for cosmetic reasons.

That may change as he gets older. Who knows!

I just cannot understand why anyone with perfectly healthy teeth would get them filed down to pegs, just to have caps placed on? Surely a brace and whitening treatment is better?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks @FrannyGallops and @heretoreaditall2019, you saved me from myself via google. I must have seen the procedure done once on TV and it literally sets my teeth on edge. Grinding down perfectly good teeth, enamel only the hardest substance in your body, to expose them to all the bacteria of a mouth, just seems so utterly backwards to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😂 thanks. I think it just riles me when I see his smug made up nonsense and more so when it features her.

@heretoreaditall2019 I started Invisalign in Feb as I had a similar issue, the teeth next to my two front teeth were closing in on them, they moved after I had a baby and I didn’t want it to get worse. My bottom set have always been a bit crooked but that never bothered me but it will fix them too. Ironically it’s fixed the top ones but not the bottom ones I wasn’t worried about so now waiting for refinements!

Exactly what went through my head when I saw this 😂 Damn Alice causing him to pay for bra’s!
Omg yay @ this!! How have you found it?! Mine is my second tooth on the left hand side, I had a huge wisdom tooth that needed emergency removal but it shoved those teeth up, everything else is thankfully fine but they still move it about a bit just to keep your bite? I can’t remember the name of it but they spread your teeth which widens your bite / gives you a wider smile so less dark space inside your gums, but that’s all MOD would have needed surely?! Like @LuBiLu pointed out, there’s no need to do that to perfectly healthy teeth :(

Reactions: 6
The original veneers required grinding down much of the tooth to a nub, now there are thinner ones where they remove just the enamel on the front. Just, lol. And it is unpleasant and sometimes painful. But if alignment work is required they remove much more. And because the veneer is onlybonded to the front surface, they can fly off if you bite hard on something unexpectedly.

And they only last 5 -7 years. Blimey.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The original veneers required grinding down much of the tooth to a nub, now there are thinner ones where they remove just the enamel on the front. Just, lol. And it is unpleasant and sometimes painful. But if alignment work is required they remove much more. And because the veneer is onlybonded to the front surface, they can fly off if you bite hard on something unexpectedly.

And they only last 5 -7 years. Blimey.
Oh Lordy! Can you imagine making that choice in your 20s/30s - it’s like deciding to have a perfectly good pair of legs removed because you want to use blades and become an athlete. Invisalign all the way trolls. It’s pricy, takes time and you may need more tweaks but as long as you’re looking after your teeth and gums you’ll have some lush choppers well into your 90s

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg yay @ this!! How have you found it?! Mine is my second tooth on the left hand side, I had a huge wisdom tooth that needed emergency removal but it shoved those teeth up, everything else is thankfully fine but they still move it about a bit just to keep your bite? I can’t remember the name of it but they spread your teeth which widens your bite / gives you a wider smile so less dark space inside your gums, but that’s all MOD would have needed surely?! Like @LuBiLu pointed out, there’s no need to do that to perfectly healthy teeth :(
I won’t lie, I absolutely hated it at first and considered forgoing the money and giving up but the week I started was also the week we got Covid so I just felt bad anyway so Invisalign pain on top did not help.
Anyway I stopped being dramatic and then got used to it and it’s been absolutely fine. I even now like the tightness of a new tray! I’ve lost a little bit of weight through not snacking too 🤪 message me if any questions x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh Lordy! Can you imagine making that choice in your 20s/30s - it’s like deciding to have a perfectly good pair of legs removed because you want to use blades and become an athlete. Invisalign all the way trolls. It’s pricy, takes time and you may need more tweaks but as long as you’re looking after your teeth and gums you’ll have some lush choppers well into your 90s
Exactly my thinking, Invisalign sorts out your own teeth rather than wrecking them and adding fake bits like veneers does!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Counter-intuitive: doesn't make sense to destroy functioning teeth for the sake of appearances.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.