Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What an absolute scumbag!

Foam party six days ago so this poor girl has found out this devastating news in the last 5 days and it’s already on his fking Instagram.

What an utter shit of a parent he is and actually so is glen she knows what he’s doing. I just can’t believe it, I’m flabbergasted 😲

Only one word - cunt!

What I can’t cope with is that when they got the diagnosis his first tough was probably “finally something worth some engagement on insta!” If it was not his first tough it was probably close second :(
Exactly- he needed this didn’t he. Well let’s hope there’s lots of negative comments and he deletes it...and apologises...yet again...for his dick head behaviour 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Libertine

VIP Member
What a whirlwind of a week ! (We’re finally back in the game thanks to Marbie’s diagnosis, life is good!) you can feel the excitement out of him, having something to talk about and thanking everyone for the support 🤮
I watched his stories without sound and thought his words didn’t match his pumped up his body language. Of course that could be due to adrenaline, but I agree with you that he is radiating energy because he FINALLY has something unique to talk about.

Curly blonde twins age out, but type 1 diabetes is forever.

(Too soon? 😳 😬)

• Heart
  • Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
It’s his highest engagement he’s had in months. I see there are a few blue tickers including Jools Oliver sending their love. He will be wetting his pants.🤢🤬🤬🤬🤬
And thats why he posted his little daughters hospital stay and condition - for the likes

• Angry
  • Sad

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I love that he has to label it ‘Just to be clear, not my house’ - yeah we know it’s not your house. Your house is cluttered with shit mass produced prints not family pics.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tell.A.Tale

Congratulations @allybongo on your first thread title!! It's brilliant 🤣

Thanks @Dogmuck for the recap.

I watched Andre on mute. Wtf is wrong with him? Actually, wtf is right with him.

I wish someone would gift them an Alice in Wonderland print for shits and giggles. Bet that wouldn't get hung up or raved about.
We should post them one!

A67E636F-71A2-454B-9A95-F333AA5982A9.jpeg

You are a 30 something yr old adult man Simon. What is this? “Felt cute, might delete later” are your bots 13yr old girls because no adults speak like that. Arrg and you a man, you are so embarrassing. I would absolutely cringe if you were my husband or father.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Yes. Saw this too

Totally 💯 agree too. Private moments of his littlest ones in the bath all filmed for content. Despicable. Their idea of normal and acceptable is going to be totally skewed. It summed it up so much for me when M said in a recent post: “No Daddy, don’t show them that”. They know that their lives are just a constant stream of opportunities for the gram.

I also saw the top post that was quickly deleted and that was a total giveaway of his bots...
In doing this he’s causing untold damage in his relationship with them, but also their relationships with themselves and others. If your parent can’t respect your right to privacy, boundaries, and tbh even consent then you’re not going out into the world with a proper blueprint for how relationships should be. The bar will be SO low that any deadbeat can come and trample all over you, because you never had a good example in a parent.

Speaking as someone who’s spent tens of thousands of hours / pounds on therapy to recover from an abusive childhood it just fills me with dread thinking about all of the recovery these poor girls have to do. There’s no need for it tbh, Simon when you can’t afford the stuff your wife wants assert the boundary with HER rather than pimping out your children in an attempt to afford it. It’s not even effective anymore which makes it all the more sick.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Oh, just WOW.

How can he so casually put his daughter's feelings and fears out there like that, as well as the private stuff to do with her school etc. He's completely crossed the line. I get that he's suffering too but please, if anyone in their circle is reading this, don't let him build a brand based on his young daughter's diabetes. She will almost certainly end up resenting him for it, or blaming herself for the worries he's putting out there. Let her have privacy and the right to tell her OWN story one day, if she chooses to.

I'll be exiting (or not watching, if I know in advance) any stories where he's broadcasting personal stuff about his daughter's medical condition from now on. I don't want to be part of his audience numbers for that.

(p.s. I think it's possible he used automatic subtitling for these posts, hence all the errors.)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I went back to check the exact quote:

"You're not at the end of terminal cancer and you're a little bit further on from having a cold, it's somewhere in the middle"
he’s sick in the head. These are all vastly different things - a child’s type one diabetes diagnosis can be sad in its own right, there’s no need to approximate it to terminal cancer to make it sadder or more serious. It’s wildly offensive to compare it to cancer - unpredictable, terrifying - when it’s actually a wholly manageable condition.

CUUUUUNT

• Heart
  • Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Did I just watch FOD break dance? Someone please shoot him. Also hand up. I’m going to have to unfollow soon. This whole slag off my kids all the time stuff is getting to me. There are some people out there Simon who would love to have even 1 child, you have 4 and you moan about it constantly. You ungrateful, unfunny dickhead. Slagging off your kids on social media isn’t gracious or funny and it makes you a dick. End of. Also it’s Woman’s Day so just fuck off already.
What? You’re still following him? Are you Russian???? Mate he has an open profile we can look at him without giving him the follower count...unfollow immediately 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
How fun !! Is he in complete denial ? His sense of reality is so warped that he thinks this is all fun !
He actually seems gleeful, it's disgusting.

I keep writing things then deleting them... his behaviour is truly unbelievable. He's reached a new low with this content and apparently he's loving it 🤷‍♀️🤢 He's completely addicted to the gram and the attention it brings him isn't he? Even at the expense of selling out his child and her private medical information, nothing is more important to him than the likes and the huns sliding into his DMs. He can sugar coat it with 'asking for advice' and 'raising awareness' as much as he likes, doesn't make it true. Is the 'work' he's doing with his two cups of tea at the computer this morning deleting comments he doesn't like off insta?

• Heart
  • Sad

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
So she’s upset, has had her confidence knocked, wonders if she did something wrong - all absolutely natural reactions, I’m sure - so obviously Sly needs to inform thousands of people of this. I feel awful for her, her privacy is gone.

• Sad
  • Heart

Alectrona

Also, the fact he asks "why do women's shirts button up the wrong way?" Not different way. Wrong way. Suggesting the male norm is the standard.
Maybe it's men's buttons that are wrong. Along with a few other norms.
Keep your casual sexism to yourself, thanks.

• Heart

Winterdaisy

Hi
New here. Obviously had heard of this prick and seen him on Instagram a few times and thought he was an arse.
The other day his post with his daughter came up on my search page and i was disgusted. The perfectly staged photo, the fishing for compliments and pity. Revolting.
My children have and have health issues and we just get on with it like lots and lots of other parents out there. To see it being used as a tool for attention is horrible.
The posts on Instagram that I had already were all about him moaning about how hard it is to be a parent. I hate people like that, you chose to have them, stop complaining about them. He doesn’t seem to have it particularly hard either.
Anyway,
Just wanted to share.

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
There really is nothing he won't use for the gram is there?

His child has been in hospital going through a traumatic time, and his first thought is how he must take photos for the gram. What sort of a parent does that?

I'm disgusted that he has posted this straight away. Let the poor girl process her diagnosis, and come to terms with the fact she has diabetes. She is a child ffs, stop using your children for content and likes.

I'm all for raising awareness on health conditions, but there are ways to do it without posting photos of your child in hospital, and within days of a diagnosis.

I feel so sorry for those girls. I can't imagine how much therapy they will need in years to come, because of their fathers incessant need to share everything in Instagram. From bath times to hospital admissions. Nothing is fucking private.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28