Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Type 1 diabetes diagnosis doesn’t mitigate being a racist Hoopers!
This 👆

Using your daughter's diagnosis and its associated public sympathy as a shield while you take advantage to press Clemmie further forward into the public eye is in SPECTACULARLY bad taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ha I've seen jewellery like that quite a few times recently. Seems like it's a bit of a trend atm. I've somehow just reached a milestone I certainly never intended to reach of breastfeeding for 3 years :ROFLMAO: I would not enjoy wearing said breastmilk around my neck or on my finger though. Each to his own I guess!!
Yeah....I’d want a diamond...not breastmilk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.