Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps @Pocahontas didn’t know that you got promoted to moderator ! You’ve done good for yourself since we last saw you 😃 proud Tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s what they’re gonna have to do soon and worst part is, they won’t even make money selling it now that it’s all 2018 styled.
They were moronic with how much they spent on fixtures & fittings. We’ve redone our whole house and whilst there are things we’d love (and can afford with our actual money lol) it would be insanity as we’d never recoup the cost on a sale. When £20,30,50k can get you more garden or a drive why would someone spend it to just get a 2017 Pinterest kitchen and £4k sink no one cares about? Oh and some naff wallpaper that was hung in the wing’s bogs before it shut down as no woman actually wanted to pay for membership when it was full of grifters!

I know they were #kindlygifted a lot but I genuinely think they paid for the bulk of those kitchens hence the £100k out the company. They’d have been better off over paying the mortgage & remortgaging at a lower LTV to lower monthly repayments so he can stop worrying about how they’ll cover food for 4 kids and 2 adults. The amount he goes on about that is actually quite worrying tbh, at least they have rich parents to help them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've noticed Multidad has been gifted new Emma mattresses for the whole family. And all Sly gets gifted are naff Christmas tree decorations.

I still don't know why he tries so hard to chum it up with Sly? Does he not know that would damage his brand?

Imagine if they teamed up as a duo. Fml, the gormless selfies would be traumatising.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she think slimming down will make us not recognise her?

Does she think having a sick child means she’s forgiven for being racist?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've noticed Multidad has been gifted new Emma mattresses for the whole family. And all Sly gets gifted are naff Christmas tree decorations.

I still don't know why he tries so hard to chum it up with Sly? Does he not know that would damage his brand?

Imagine if they teamed up as a duo. Fml, the gormless selfies would be traumatising.
I might be in the mood to post on their page in a bit, but my mischief has been drained out of me by seeing a hun showing off the ring her husband got her. A ring made using her breast milk to celebrate her two year breast feeding journey. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sorry for posting then not replying.. but yeah he really strikes me as someone with an attention disorder or hyperactivity. I think he needs very little sleep to function and has excess energy, hence all the zany dancing, throwing kids around, etc etc. Is he still cycling and playing hockey? He needs to let off some steam 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be in the mood to post on their page in a bit, but my mischief has been drained out of me by seeing a hun showing off the ring her husband got her. A ring made using her breast milk to celebrate her two year breast feeding journey. :sick:
OK...wow...that's, um, extra??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
🤣 So what do you think about umbilical cord jewelry?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry. What?

Reactions: 1
Christ alive. It’s so tragic.

Big engagement following the outing of his daughters confidential medical information, and so now trying to make St Clem happen. Why would she even agree to be in a clip?

A Type 1 diabetes diagnosis doesn’t mitigate being a racist Hoopers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry. What?
Ha I've seen jewellery like that quite a few times recently. Seems like it's a bit of a trend atm. I've somehow just reached a milestone I certainly never intended to reach of breastfeeding for 3 years :ROFLMAO: I would not enjoy wearing said breastmilk around my neck or on my finger though. Each to his own I guess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha I've seen jewellery like that quite a few times recently. Seems like it's a bit of a trend atm. I've somehow just reached a milestone I certainly never intended to reach of breastfeeding for 3 years :ROFLMAO: I would not enjoy wearing said breastmilk around my neck or on my finger though. Each to his own I guess!!
It sounds a bit fetishishtic. I mean the jewellery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.