FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her latest video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she is now claiming she believes that it is ā€˜impossible to be fat and healthyā€™!! After months of spreading misinformation!
Ahh, follow the sweet scent of... money

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 16.46.09.png

"Comments have been limited" I bet they bleeping have šŸ˜‚

Seriously though, did the GMC come knocking?

Reactions: 3
I suspect it will be something along the lines of, "It's impossible to be fat and healthy due to thin supremacy, yt supremacy, cis-het supremacy. For more information, please visit my Patreon!"

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 17.06.29.png

And the utter grifting cheek!

You are a GP, your husband is a dentist. If you are trying to figure out how to pay your bills, that's on you.

Reactions: 7
Has she deleted her tiktok account? I canā€™t find it!

FFC9A01E-2349-4AF9-B676-FC6B7A869C34.jpeg
73546DF1-875E-4056-8A95-EF0CBB9B09A9.png
BC477675-4897-4755-ACB0-E4FC9B43836E.png
FF04B000-0B21-4044-99E0-F37C982C4516.png

This just in - we have a brand new framing!

Points of note:
1. The very definition of health excludes fatness, therefore you cannot be fat and healthy (I actually can get behind this)
2. Health is not important (I canā€™t get behind this so much)
3. Anti-fatness is anti-blackness and therefore if you you question weight you are a racist!

Last edited:
I suspect it will be something along the lines of, "It's impossible to be fat and healthy due to thin supremacy, yt supremacy, cis-het supremacy. For more information, please visit my Patreon!"

View attachment 1140548

And the utter grifting cheek!

You are a GP, your husband is a dentist. If you are trying to figure out how to pay your bills, that's on you.
So they are now
fat
non white
trans
Power abused
non binary

and now too poor to pay their electricity bill. Iā€™m sorry I know everyoneā€™s bills have gone up but their household income will be way above what the average household income is, way way way above

How long until she plays the mental health card

ā€œI still believe the things I believed a year agoā€. A year ago? A week ago you were preaching fat is healthy. Wasnā€™t it about a week ago, maybe 3 at the most they said that pre diabetic wasnā€™t a thing anf loosing weight wonā€™t help, that loosing weight is more likely to make you diabetic

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I see the current attack is on dietitians. Mynutriweb provide so much free CPD to healthcare professionalsā€¦ this isnā€™t ok Asherā€¦

What have they said now?
Mynutriweb put out a post about obesity stigma with alternative ways of speaking about people with obesity - for healthcare professionals. I would not feel comfortable documenting ā€˜Jane who is fat came to be to talk to me for weight reducing adviceā€™! But she and others appear to have attacked. The comments on the original post have now been removed so canā€™t share those.
As healthcare professionals we would write something like ā€˜Jane has struggled with her weight for x amount of yearsā€™. This is for healthcare professionals!! Would Asher write ā€˜fatā€™ in their notes?!

Oh, and Asher, if you read here - I am obese, Iā€™m in the obese category. I am not a thin person speaking on behalf of those with obesity!

Attachments

As a HCP I would also not use the word fat but would use "has come to me for advice regarding obesity/weight management"

For once I kind of get Asherā€™s point. Iā€™m fat and I would hate to be described as a ā€œperson living with obesityā€ but probably not for the same reasons as the lovely doctor Larmie. For me itā€™s like, obesity isnā€™t a disease I caught, itā€™s not like how I live with asthma. I made myself fat, I ate too much, Iā€™m a fat person not A PERSON LIVING WITH FAT šŸ˜‚

HOWEVER, in a medical setting I would not expect a doctor to automatically know what language to use for me, so I would just, you know, communicate with them what Iā€™m comfortable with? And I wouldnā€™t interfere with their notes because it would look right weird if they wrote ā€œSquittle came in to talk to me regarding her gargantuan fatness and says she feels like a blob fish from the deep.ā€

Mynutriweb put out a post about obesity stigma with alternative ways of speaking about people with obesity - for healthcare professionals. I would not feel comfortable documenting ā€˜Jane who is fat came to be to talk to me for weight reducing adviceā€™! But she and others appear to have attacked. The comments on the original post have now been removed so canā€™t share those.
As healthcare professionals we would write something like ā€˜Jane has struggled with her weight for x amount of yearsā€™. This is for healthcare professionals!! Would Asher write ā€˜fatā€™ in their notes?!

Oh, and Asher, if you read here - I am obese, Iā€™m in the obese category. I am not a thin person speaking on behalf of those with obesity!
ā€˜free labour by fat folksā€™ šŸ˜…. Theyā€™re really trying to make out like being fat is the same as being a POC or disabled šŸ˜­

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Maybe they are at risk of losing their job because they are unable to keep their gob shut and have an almost insatiable desire to say incendiary things and then hide behind their pronouns, their religion and their weight when other people call them out.

I really hope so.

ā€˜free labour by fat folksā€™ šŸ˜…. Theyā€™re really trying to make out like being fat is the same as being a POC or disabled šŸ˜­
Also, Iā€™m not 100% sure, but I think a lot of the content provided by mynutriweb is free so they are not gaining profit. Iā€™m not sure if the content creators are paid but my guess would be no!

They are insufferable. They want to be anything but the white person they are šŸ˜‚

Edited to change pronouns

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 15.31.07.png

I think the doc just wants to self-sabotage and either jump or be pushed out of medicine as a martyr to the cause of fat liberation. This isn't the way to do it, and I can't imagine any person of any size would feel good about seeing this doctor behave in this way.