FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be interested to know their background. To be able to pursue a career in medicine is usually done by people of privilege. The money and support needed are difficult from low income backgrounds. I think they present as ‘yt’ so believe would have experienced white privilege. Isn’t the whole point of privilege that we are not always aware we have it? But our lives have been easier because of it?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I had started another thread, I did search to see if they were on tattle but didn’t find this one. I can’t stand their aggressiveness. Some points they make are correct, but some is utter rubbish. I found where they work (their legal name is Natasha https://www.baldocksurgery.co.uk/practice-information/doctors/). I always wonder what their patients make of them and what their boss thinks. I bet their fat patients love them

Why do they think they're not non white but not white? I commented on that video and think I've been blocked. Are they saying they've never experienced white privilege?
As they are Jewish

The doc is very upset that Kiana Docherty has put out a (very good) video on her... 👀

View attachment 1120729
So a white person is abusing power of a poor fat transgender non binary non white person. That person is a doctor and I don’t think Kiana is. Couldn’t it be argued the other way that a doctor with that high status is abusing the power over Kiana? I’m trying to find the video

My favourite video was fat doctor claiming visceral fat isn’t a thing and a surgeon saying he cuts into people every day and sees it every day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would be interested to know their background. To be able to pursue a career in medicine is usually done by people of privilege. The money and support needed are difficult from low income backgrounds. I think they present as ‘yt’ so believe would have experienced white privilege. Isn’t the whole point of privilege that we are not always aware we have it? But our lives have been easier because of it?
I’d hazard a guess and say she probably has come from a relatively wealthy background tbh. Most people who study medicine do, although there are ofc exceptions.
The whole Jewish thing is an absolute joke tbh, when she steps out into the world, society sees her as a white woman. She does not face discrimination for the colour of her skin, antisemitism yes of course, but not racism ffs.
She is appropriating the struggles actual POC face with racism and I think it is disgusting.

I’d hazard a guess and say she probably has come from a relatively wealthy background tbh. Most people who study medicine do, although there are ofc exceptions.
The whole Jewish thing is an absolute joke tbh, when she steps out into the world, society sees her as a white woman. She does not face discrimination for the colour of her skin, antisemitism yes of course, but not racism ffs.
She is appropriating the struggles actual POC face with racism and I think it is disgusting.
I watched quite a lot of their videos and thought she was a rich, white, cis woman

Reactions: 2
My favourite video was fat doctor claiming visceral fat isn’t a thing and a surgeon saying he cuts into people every day and sees it every day!
Lol this is what put me onto fat doctor in the first place, how embarrassing! Also wtf of course visceral fat exists?

Sorry I had started another thread, I did search to see if they were on tattle but didn’t find this one. I can’t stand their aggressiveness. Some points they make are correct, but some is utter rubbish. I found where they work (their legal name is Natasha https://www.baldocksurgery.co.uk/practice-information/doctors/). I always wonder what their patients make of them and what their boss thinks. I bet their fat patients love them

As they are Jewish

So a white person is abusing power of a poor fat transgender non binary non white person. That person is a doctor and I don’t think Kiana is. Couldn’t it be argued the other way that a doctor with that high status is abusing the power over Kiana? I’m trying to find the video

I attended post mortems as a part if my nurse training and it is definitely a thing!

I just watched this.

im quite shocked at the turn around in 2 years, from being feminine, not aggressive and ‘I’m trying to lose weight to help my health’ to this aggressive person who has tried to say someone saying she’s factually incorrect is a power abuse they are non white non binary fat trans,

What the hell has happened in those 2 years?

I attended post mortems as a part if my nurse training and it is definitely a thing!
They‘re a GP, do they think it was faked during the post mortems they would of witnessed!!!

She is one of the angriest, aggressive people I have ever seen. Her anger alone will make her ill.

I just watched this.

im quite shocked at the turn around in 2 years, from being feminine, not aggressive and ‘I’m trying to lose weight to help my health’ to this aggressive person who has tried to say someone saying she’s factually incorrect is a power abuse they are non white non binary fat trans,

What the hell has happened in those 2 years?

They‘re a GP, do they think it was faked during the post mortems they would of witnessed!!!
Wow...that's frightening!

Same, I’m a pharmacy student and even we had to see that tit… if anyone is still in doubt, I can genuinely promise you that visceral fat does exist 💀

Less than a year ago they were referring to themselves as a female/she/her on Instagram and their staff bio on the surgery website also says female… seems odd.

Less than a year ago they were referring to themselves as a female/she/her on Instagram and their staff bio on the surgery website also says female… seems odd.
I feel like it’s a way for ‘woke’ instagrammers to gain more followers. I see so many referring to ‘pals’, ‘chestfeeding’, and more.

Reactions: 5
I feel like it’s a way for ‘woke’ instagrammers to gain more followers. I see so many referring to ‘pals’, ‘chestfeeding’, and more.
And when someone critisised their video the first thing they did was literally say a white person was abusing their power over a non white fat non binary trans fat person!

i wish someone would email all this to their boss and the gmc!

And when someone critisised their video the first thing they did was literally say a white person was abusing their power over a non white fat non binary trans fat person!

i wish someone would email all this to their boss and the gmc!
Honestly I would not be comfortable being treated by this person, I don’t think they are fit to practice

Reactions: 5
Honestly I would not be comfortable being treated by this person, I don’t think they are fit to practice
Nor would I. I’m sure some online people would seek her out to have their beliefs reinforced by her but I don’t wouldn’t want a doctor like her who is so aggressive, cherry picks studies, seems to want attention and to pick fights, seems to of done a 180 in their scientific beliefs in the past 2 years etc. it’s not fair on patients having no warning. On the website they book an appointment with dr Natasha not knowing they now have dr Asher the angry tiktoker

Reactions: 7
Hello! I’ve come over from the TikTok thread which was locked because we didn’t realise there was already a thread! This will be a bit of a mess of thoughts because my brain isn’t doing too well this morning.

I’ve spent too long this morning thinking about this person. There are a few things they strike me about them. I think the main thing is that the way they talk you would be forgiven for believing this is their life’s work. That they have been scrutinising every peer reviewed medical journal on this for years to come to this conclusion, but having watched the video from Kiana Docherty I was so shocked to see that they had not held this belief their entire life until very suddenly. This person weaponises their doctorate to influence people when their research and turnaround all seemed to take place over a few months! They are targeting vulnerable people, people who want to believe that being fat is not a health hazard and is totally blinkered to anything that does not fit their own echo chamber.

They say that there are a lot of reasons people are overweight which is both true and untrue at the same time.

In 99% of cases there is one reason alone responsible for being fat - over eating.

However, there are many reasons for overeating many of which make losing weight extremely hard. That is a fact that I totally agree with, losing weight is really hard. But to say that you’d rather have heart disease than lose weight? Wow.

And then on top of that, being black and white and not being able to nuance their argument. There are very few absolutes in science and most experts will always caveat that. This person is so absolute I just can’t take them seriously. They weaponise everything - their gender status, their Jewish status, their weight. And they are so smug and vile it just ruins any of their interesting points (of which there are some!)

To make matters worse because of their recent change in pronouns it makes it even harder for me to write succinctly about them as I have to keep going back through my posts to check the pronouns because I refuse to have my argument rubbished on a simple pronoun mistake 😅

Reactions: 7
Hello! I’ve come over from the TikTok thread which was locked because we didn’t realise there was already a thread! This will be a bit of a mess of thoughts because my brain isn’t doing too well this morning.

I’ve spent too long this morning thinking about this person. There are a few things they strike me about them. I think the main thing is that the way they talk you would be forgiven for believing this is their life’s work. That they have been scrutinising every peer reviewed medical journal on this for years to come to this conclusion, but having watched the video from Kiana Docherty I was so shocked to see that they had not held this belief their entire life until very suddenly. This person weaponises their doctorate to influence people when their research and turnaround all seemed to take place over a few months! They are targeting vulnerable people, people who want to believe that being fat is not a health hazard and is totally blinkered to anything that does not fit their own echo chamber.

They say that there are a lot of reasons people are overweight which is both true and untrue at the same time.

In 99% of cases there is one reason alone responsible for being fat - over eating.

However, there are many reasons for overeating many of which make losing weight extremely hard. That is a fact that I totally agree with, losing weight is really hard. But to say that you’d rather have heart disease than lose weight? Wow.

And then on top of that, being black and white and not being able to nuance their argument. There are very few absolutes in science and most experts will always caveat that. This person is so absolute I just can’t take them seriously. They weaponise everything - their gender status, their Jewish status, their weight. And they are so smug and vile it just ruins any of their interesting points (of which there are some!)

To make matters worse because of their recent change in pronouns it makes it even harder for me to write succinctly about them as I have to keep going back through my posts to check the pronouns because I refuse to have my argument rubbished on a simple pronoun mistake 😅
Send people over! You are correct. I think to be a well rounded health care professional you have to be open to seeing both sides of the coin and you certainly have to continue to learn and update your knowledge, not cherry pick data that backs up your beliefs!

I just find their whole demeanor aggressive and unpleasant and quite dangerous!

Wow her latest video 😂😂 she is now claiming she believes that it is ‘impossible to be fat and healthy’!! After months of spreading misinformation!

• Wow