Fashion trends you can't stand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy and Yak dungarees, makes a lot of people look like they are wearing nappies 😬 sorry

Reactions: 6
Unitards. Especially the nude-coloured ones.

I don’t care if you have a body like Megan Fox, you look like an overstuffed sausage skin with a camel hoof.

Reactions: 9
Lucy and Yak :sick:

Hahaha, edit to add I see someone has posted the same as me just above! I just don't see the attraction! And everyone that wears them thinks they so unique and quirky. Sorry. :censored:

Reactions: 5
Lucy and Yak :sick:

Hahaha, edit to add I see someone has posted the same as me just above! I just don't see the attraction! And everyone that wears them thinks they so unique and quirky. Sorry. :censored:
Think I’ve been living under a rock but I hadn’t seen these before someone mentioned yesterday adult baby grow!

Reactions: 2
5D41995F-B3B4-4335-B066-384EF8151F51.jpeg
E707ACF1-48A6-466C-9760-07B0988AC83B.jpeg

this sort of furniture 🤢 bad enough without the fire but even worse with, I think 😂 hard to decide if it’s better with or without the fire

CF6CFEF4-F64B-45E6-804E-80D2C14A353E.jpeg

just adding this onto my last post 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Cowboy boots. It’s not the actual boots I dislike, it’s what people are wearing them with. Saw a pic recently of a girl wearing them with a mini dress while in Ibiza and Dua Lipa wearing a pair with a tracksuit 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cowboy boots. It’s not the actual boots I dislike, it’s what people are wearing them with. Saw a pic recently of a girl wearing them with a mini dress while in Ibiza and Dua Lipa wearing a pair with a tracksuit 🥴
The dress I can get on board with - reminds me of the whole boho trend from the early 2000s. But with trackies?! Hell no.

Reactions: 3
Gregg's branded clothing. It's not funny, it's not ironic, it just makes you look even more of a chav.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not a fashion thing but why is everyone now saying "but we move" where did this come from🙄

Reactions: 8
Eyelashes (and brows) like these. Usually with baboons arse lip filler too. No one is looking thinking wow, that girl has lovely eyelashes. Saw a girl with lashes even thicker than this at the airport, she looked like Janice from the muppets.

42A15BEF-6FF0-4520-B550-6088376F8C88.jpeg

Reactions: 15