Fashion trends you can't stand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Scouser, so I dunno whether it's because we dress a certain way, but I loathe how the students in our city dress. They're always from down South and wear dresses with dirty Air Force 1s??? Or jeans with 110s(airmax 95) this is the women btw.

I hate trainers with dresses.

-Low Converse(why)

-Cargo pants!!!!!!

-Baggy fitting jeans. Go back home and get dressed properly.

-Designer bags with brash logos all over.(LV looking at you)
-Balenciaga Triple S. You look like a twit.

I'll come back with more later. Not that anybody asked. Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a Scouser, so I dunno whether it's because we dress a certain way, but I loathe how the students in our city dress. They're always from down South and wear dresses with dirty Air Force 1s??? Or jeans with 110s(airmax 95) this is the women btw.

I hate trainers with dresses.

-Low Converse(why)

-Cargo pants!!!!!!

-Baggy fitting jeans. Go back home and get dressed properly.

-Designer bags with brash logos all over.(LV looking at you)
-Balenciaga Triple S. You look like a twit.

I'll come back with more later. Not that anybody asked. Hahahah
I hate trainers with dresses too. They’re always those big clumpy looking trainers that just don’t go.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember that dreadful poncho trend that appeared around 2004, lasted about a year? Rotten things, I never bought one, wouldn't be seen dead in one.

Does anyone remember that dreadful poncho trend that appeared around 2004, lasted about a year? Rotten things, I never bought one, wouldn't be seen dead in one.
I do. Used to wear one at work as the office was cold. Got the piss ripped out of me.
---
I do. Used to wear one at work as the office was cold. Got the piss ripped out of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ruching. Absolutely hate it.

Also, when you see a lovely top and pick it up to have a better look...then you see that it's backless 🙄

Reactions: 10
---

I had one too, it was black and my sister used to sing ' Bat out of hell' when I wore it 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! A woman I worked with had one with a massive picture of a wolf on the front.

• Haha
Leggings with sport socks pulled up over them and ugly white chunky trainers like 90s PE teachers used to wear

I really dislike sliders. Not a feet fan anyway but these make them extra unflattering with or without socks!

I hold my hands up though as a dress with trainers devotee (the shame).

I find the animal clothing fascinating. The majority of which seems to be wolf related. I've wondered where people actually purchase it all and have concluded it's either market stalls or the back page of Sunday supplements.