Fashion trends you can't stand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the animal clothing fascinating. The majority of which seems to be wolf related. I've wondered where people actually purchase it all and have concluded it's either market stalls or the back page of Sunday supplements.
Saira Khan had to try and sell them on a shopping channel when she was on The Apprentice.

Reactions: 3
Balenciaga Triple S.
If I could yeet these trainers into a black hole I would. They look like hooves. Leave it to Balenciaga to always design the fugliest shoes, I don't know how they manage it. Remember Crocs stilettos? :sick:
Nd9GcRp96p6-pui09AFcUA9Dmie4VhKrDITGA56Kg&usqp=CAU.jpg

Cristóbal Balenciaga must be thinking 'wtf' on the other side.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bikinis that are super super ruched and tight and barely cover anything on your body. Not body shaming, the outfit itself just looks tragic like there's wedgies all over your butt, crotch and boobs lol.

Reactions: 4
Trench coast. If you listen to the bloggers and the mags then we all need 'a trench' for spring but they make everyone look like a flasher.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bikinis that are super super ruched and tight and barely cover anything on your body. Not body shaming, the outfit itself just looks tragic like there's wedgies all over your butt, crotch and boobs lol.
This! Tried some bikinis on tonight and they were all like that. I’ve got F cups, even in a bra size bikini the ruching is NOT a good look and don’t get me started on the ruched string bottoms. Oh wow.

Reactions: 1
Not really fashion but a new Fenty mascara. Is this meant to encourage me to buy it 🤢
FENTY MASCARA 220323 default.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Those Birkenstock Bostons everyone seems to be wearing. I see Dr Martens have also brought out their take on the style.

Reactions: 2