Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Baggy sleeves/puffed sleeves. I bought a top recently from H&M. It said "puff sleeves" but it looked OK on the website. Anyway, it arrived, I tried it on...and I looked like an extra from "The Tudors". The material was like crepe paper too, so it stuck out even more. 100% the worst thing I have ever bought.

What I ordered:

1650919300996.png

What I looked like:

1650919553296.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
This bag that showed up on my Tattle ads

Screenshot 2021-10-07 14.39.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Whatever the fuck this is...
379C6022-6658-4FE9-A09C-4046A118F7EF.jpeg

See more awful outfits here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
All the Disney crap in Primark. I just want some normal pyjamas and a normal hoodie. not something with Disney shite all over it that's three times the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
One blue contact when someone has brown eyes. It looks disgusting.
Omg is that a thing?! 😂

Men who don't wear socks with those loafer things 🤮🤢

Too much filler in lips makes me cringe and it looks so ugly and unnatural (as a disclaimer I get filler but you gotta stop when it becomes unnatural)

Reactions: 25

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
This too cool for school hispter look isn't complete unless you're wearing the rubber charity wristbands.

Hipster-770x500.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

veevee04

VIP Member
Bralets , croptops. I like the high waisted trend, I hope it stays ! It's great at hiding my love handles and gunt 🤣🤣😭. Low rise jeans do nowt for me.

Balenciaga is the most ugly fashion brand I've ever come across. All of their catalogue is vile, is it supposed to be ironic spending 1000s on disgusting clothes ?

Reactions: 21

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Those honeycomb-textured leggings with scrunched up bum seams!!

Plus everything in fashion mags and the shops looks so beige, boxy and boring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21