Fashion trends you can't stand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The top actually has been put on the wrong way! I don’t get this trend at all.
I don't know if it has, I know people started doing that but now I see tons of these in shops!! But maybe it's possible to wear them normal way, not sure. Looks well stupid like that though

Reactions: 1
This half-tuck shirt thing. The modern equivalent of getting your skirt stuck in your pants...except it's intentional.

1649678056128.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These absolutely awful sandals that apparently are 'on trend' at the moment.

When I was in school, my maths teacher was a horrible nun who wore the white ones with thick tan tights :sick:

primark sandals.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bralets , croptops. I like the high waisted trend, I hope it stays ! It's great at hiding my love handles and gunt 🤣🤣😭. Low rise jeans do nowt for me.

Balenciaga is the most ugly fashion brand I've ever come across. All of their catalogue is vile, is it supposed to be ironic spending 1000s on disgusting clothes ?

Reactions: 21
Disney villains on everything. I was looking at a black make-up bag this morning. When I turned it over, there was bloody Maleficent on the other side 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Balenciaga is the most ugly fashion brand I've ever come across. All of their catalogue is vile, is it supposed to be ironic spending 1000s on disgusting clothes ?
I looked down in the hairdressers recently and every foot in there was encased in balenciaga trainers 😆

Reactions: 8
I looked down in the hairdressers recently and every foot in there was encased in balenciaga trainers 😆
If they were the ones that looks like socks with a chunky sole, I bet they are comfy for standing all day. I also reckon they are probably fake

Reactions: 4
If they were the ones that looks like socks with a chunky sole, I bet they are comfy for standing all day. I also reckon they are probably fake
Not the sock ones, are they ‘out’ now? 👵🏻 Some were probably fakes. I don’t wear expensive stuff to appointments after my top was covered in dye. I’ll be the pleb in pumps.

Reactions: 4
People who wear that "GG" Gucci belt with everything and act like they're the God's gift because of it. It's about as exclusive as a Michael Kors handbag these days 💅😂

• Haha
WTF is going on with sandals at the moment? :sick:
Even my MIL who dresses like a plain clothes nun would reject these.

Screenshot_20220420-000301_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
WTF is going on with sandals at the moment? :sick:
Even my MIL who dresses like a plain clothes nun would reject these.

View attachment 1210459
WTF is going on with all clothes and shoes in the shops just now. I need a wee bit retail therapy every so often. But just now it just makes me want to greet 😭 no matter many tiktok shopping hauls I watch. Will never make me want to buy anything. It’s all pish!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12