Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Head to toe in branded (usually sports) clothes with logos everywhere- you look like a walking billboard

The minimalist style which is all neutral coloured shapeless clothes - boring and unflattering

Reactions: 10
Fluffy sliders
Cold shoulder tops - scream chav
Branded clothing
Fake designer clothing
Cunt buns
Man bags
Skinny jeans, no socks and loafers
Women who dress in primark, but wear a designer (or fake designer) bag

Reactions: 4
Anything described as ‘festival wear’. Been to many festivals, never bought owt new to go to one.

Reactions: 5
The tops that are short in the front and long in the back.. just because they don't flatter my body

Ugly chunky trainers (no matter how expensive they are lol)

Loooong fake nails

Reactions: 8
Maybe not old, just classy

Reactions: 1
My pet hate, River Island seems the worst! All crop top and hot pants
Head to toe in branded (usually sports) clothes with logos everywhere- you look like a walking billboard

The minimalist style which is all neutral coloured shapeless clothes - boring and unflattering
remind me of Icovetthee for second one and inthefrow and Lydia for first one

Reactions: 2
I love my crocs
Same!! I've got Rheumatoid arthritis and they're just so comfy on my feet. I only wear them indoors
While I'm confessing to wearing crocs, I also love my leggings They're just sooo comfy! I draw the line at a wolf fleece though

Reactions: 6
Same!! I've got Rheumatoid arthritis and they're just so comfy on my feet. I only wear them indoors
While I'm confessing to wearing crocs, I also love my leggings They're just sooo comfy! I draw the line at a wolf fleece though
I got dared to wear crocs to my wedding, no one believed I would and I did so comfy especially since I was on my feet all day.

Reactions: 6
Fake painted on eyebrows,long talons,2 tone hair(the blonde with black which was around in the 90s has made a comeback).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.