Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who's interested I buy my hair bars/soap /moisturiser bars from The Good Soap. They are as Natural you can get, beautiful quality. She's a lady from Wales and its her own business, she makes them all herself. She has a website and makes other beauty products. I don't know her and an not from wales but I was looking to switch from plastic and found her after doing some research. There's a lot of info on her website.

Reactions: 5
Did you not get free tin/container? I have bought them but not used them yet. I have waist length hair and a sensitive scalp, so maybe a waste?
I’ll admit this was a while ago, and I think when I bought one (a Lush one maybe?) the tin was extra and I’m tight and never go anywhere so I didn’t bother. Tbh I have long, thick hair and struggle with shampoo anyway, the bars were never really conditioning enough and it seemed a bit pointless to use a bar and then have to use a load of conditioner anyway.

I’ll admit this was a while ago, and I think when I bought one (a Lush one maybe?) the tin was extra and I’m tight and never go anywhere so I didn’t bother. Tbh I have long, thick hair and struggle with shampoo anyway, the bars were never really conditioning enough and it seemed a bit pointless to use a bar and then have to use a load of conditioner anyway.
Mine was wrapped in grease proof paper so just shoved it in my shopping bag (thank goodness) and there was a big grease mark on the side of the bag when I took it out.
Birkenstocks.
Why are they supposed to be comfortable - like walking on wood

Reactions: 4
Never tried them on, they're just ugly as hell. I'll never understand it.
My friend swore by them so I borrowed a pair of her new ones for the day and gave them straight back, give me my Merrells every time. I wear these for as long as I can, really until it snows then into my Docs

Reactions: 1
Boots were giving them free when you bought a bar

Reactions: 2
Those fecking bum bags people wear like a cross body bag. They fill me with utter rage for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Beards of any type but particularly hipster beards wish they would hurry up and become unfashionable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Balenciaga Dino stompers, I loose all respect for a person if they have those.

Reactions: 6
Thankfully you don't see it any more,but remember when male teenagers used to walk around with tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thankfully you don't see it any more,but remember when male teenagers used to walk around with tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks 😄
Not tucked in but when I was a teen it was the fashion to get character socks and then roll up the tracksuit bottoms to reveal the white bit 😩🤣

Reactions: 1
51 pages so I could have missed this - dyed black hair worn in a severe up bun (n)
You’ve reminded me of the dark days of skunk hair. Do you remember when people used to have half their hair bleached and underneath is was black. I thought it was terrible even then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.