Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1FF3469C-0B65-49EC-95E1-4E8441669385.jpeg

Hairstyle like this one. It feels like every 35 and above is having this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sick of the whole fast fashion industry period. Seeing 1 million Zara / PLL / Nakd / Boohoo hauls per week on IG / YouTube really makes me want to barf. Everywhere you turn, there's someone doing a haul / swipe up featuring these brands. If anything, every since Zara dropped its quality and has been more than just embraced by influencers (though not sponsored), I've stopped purchasing there. If I walk past one, I'm looking the other way. I find this whole mass consumption of wear once and throw away items completely disgusting.

Thankfully, Massimo Dutti / Sandro / Maje etc.. are still safe as they're not mainstream (though Massimo Dutti technically fast fashion as well, but geared towards another audience).

Zara has been overaated for about 5 years - I agree not like it use to be . I think Mango is a good alternative price wise .

I love Maje but it is way out of my price range.

Reactions: 1
Zara has been overaated for about 5 years - I agree not like it use to be . I think Mango is a good alternative price wise .

I love Maje but it is way out of my price range.
Mango is a good alternative indeed. Some of their items look quite cheap and subpar, but it's much better than Zara at this time.

Maje is a bit expensive, I agree. They however have rather good sales generally. I wouldn't be able to justify spending €200 on a dress.

COS is decent enough, but they need to stop with their oversized everything. It's not flattering at all, especially if you're petite.

To be honest, even M&S has better items than Zara these days and it's a lot to say. I liked it better when Zara had their more "mature / sophisticated" section and the "fast fashion / low cost" TRF separated. It provided customers with a choice. They've new merged both and seemed to have completely disregarded a portion of their customer base to jump on the bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I occasionally shop in the kids range at Zara ( I’m quite petit) and the quality is amazing and a good price! but the current crop everything or have a cutout really annoys me as the désigns are nice but I don’t necessarily want armpit cutout

Reactions: 1
I discovered a new brand today: Sporty & Rich.

Hope the "Rich" is a shortened version of "Richard" because otherwise, it sounds like one of those smug brands for people who hang out in the Hamptons during the summer and Verbier in the winter.

Can't believe these basic canvas bags are £60.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is that a style? Are people paying money for that?
I discovered a new brand today: Sporty & Rich.

Hope the "Rich" is a shortened version of "Richard" because otherwise, it sounds like one of those smug brands for people who hang out in the Hamptons during the summer and Verbier in the winter.

Can't believe these basic bags are £60.

View attachment 739731
Maybe founded by Niomi, Lydia and ITF

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.