Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think these 2 will never marry as they haven’t even made their relationship a priority. They don’t need a lot of money to make a simple and small beautiful wedding. The home can be wedding location and I’m sure with her begging, she can get flowers, food, dj, and even dress all donated. I just don’t see the wedding being a priority or them marrying (I hope I’m wrong) but this relationship will fall apart soon or later as they aren’t really moving forward as a couple but more as business transaction. If they haven’t saved for their wedding now, it’s been 2 years, doubt it.
Any excuse not to marry him. It's ok to spend thousands on Zimmermann dresses and the like but not a wedding dress....... spending nearly 2million on a house but can't afford a wedding is nearly as pathetic as Lydia's ' I can't afford landscaping ... when you know , you know Josie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done Susan ! 😀👍

In today’s vlog whilst unboxing Amazon orders they kind of named and shamed Amazon for excessive packaging . I completely agree - all that plastic is completely unnecessary... however both of them are a proper definition of <Hypocrites> . Josie even said several times that one of the rooms was packed with empty delivery boxes so much that she’s embarrassed to show it on the vlog . Every day they keep unboxing more stuff , more PR , more clothes and the list goes on and on .. the carbon footprint they leave with traveling is just insane . So please .. “zip it “Josie / Charlie and don’t you dare talking about being eco friendly and green . You are far from it .

Reactions: 16
Wow I can't express who much respect I have for this women!

I hope she reads/posts here, so she can read how at awe I am about the way she told Josie the truth about her partner without being rude or mean to her 👏.

And I do hope that Josie will read all of it before she deletes it and that some of it will stick in the back of her mind, so she will hopefully eventually leave him and become a better version of herself.

Reactions: 7
Oh daaahling Lola , they don’t need a beam to divide their romantic partnership . It has already happened many moons ago haha

Sheeps are on defence mode . Someone needs a harsh reality check !
I want to eye roll 🙄 sooo hard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh daaahling Lola , they don’t need a beam to divide their romantic partnership . It has already happened many moons ago haha

Sheeps are on defence mode . Someone needs a harsh reality check !
Haha all the stuff they will be ‘buying’ 😂😂😂 excuse me while I go pee myself in the corner

• Haha
So ive found myself hate watching her master bedroom vlog.

Thoughts so far:
Its mainly a vlog about Charlie. When did he buy all of this first aid and fire extinguisher? Its so random. And the showing off of the new lightbulbs.
Geez, would it hurt them to live in thr house for a bit before changing everything the previous owner did.
Ergh, the comment about wearing a hoodie, but its okay cos she has has her pearls on guys
We dont have a mattress yet, i didnt realise how expensive super king mattresses are.. Begbegbeg. Sell some of your tit and buy a damn matttess josie. There are so many places that offer 60 day free trials.
She literally starts to promote her friends baking ebook and then says shes not even going to use it. Instead her £1000 thermomix is going to bake for her

She is so annoying 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They are destroying the house to such an extent that the previous owner might lodge a complaint himself.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest video- it was very very dull!!!

They keep banging on about living in the cotswolds but when people think of the cotswolds it's nowhere near them, they have bought a house on the edge and at the opposite side of what everyone thinks is the cotswolds is.

They are not that rural- I'm rural- nearest hospital is an hour away and you cant walk to a shop or pub as the nearest ones are about 8 miles away.

The dog humping her was funny, very clearly does it often, why dont they get them castrated?

The obscene about of Charlie's shoes, yet he talked about amazon packaging what a hypocrite. Also what the hell.is with the lightbulbs! Really?

Her other video she bought Tods as house shoes! Why doesnt she get a good pair of slippers. I like tods but at nearly £300/400 a pair they are not house shoes. As someone previously said, wealth whispers, money rattles

Reactions: 12
Just googled Tods and nearly £550 a pair, just get a pair of TOMS and you can still look chic without the price tag.
We're the Tods a freebie/gift?

Reactions: 4
Yoox.com is a sister site of netaporter can get tods for roughly £250 - sadly not that I have any

Just googled Tods and nearly £550 a pair, just get a pair of TOMS and you can still look chic without the price tag.
We're the Tods a freebie/gift?
Of course they were sent to her for free, otherwise she would have got her priorities in order and purchased a mattress instead. Same with the random first aid kit, it was sent to advertise like everything else.

Omg you guys are hilarious !

Anyone interested in the ghost mama
6:51 on the video .. 👻
looks like someone is mowing... or who knows.. the house is pretty yes but I would be scared to death at night alone in there..
When I saw the apparition, I had to go back and take a closer look.
It’s almost certainly the gardener / guy who was mowing the lawn for the previous owner/tenant.
She mentioned him previously and apparently they don’t have any contact. He does his job and then leaves.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest video- it was very very dull!!!

They keep banging on about living in the cotswolds but when people think of the cotswolds it's nowhere near them, they have bought a house on the edge and at the opposite side of what everyone thinks is the cotswolds is.

They are not that rural- I'm rural- nearest hospital is an hour away and you cant walk to a shop or pub as the nearest ones are about 8 miles away.

The dog humping her was funny, very clearly does it often, why dont they get them castrated?

The obscene about of Charlie's shoes, yet he talked about amazon packaging what a hypocrite. Also what the hell.is with the lightbulbs! Really?

Her other video she bought Tods as house shoes! Why doesnt she get a good pair of slippers. I like tods but at nearly £300/400 a pair they are not house shoes. As someone previously said, wealth whispers, money rattles
I know what you mean it’s just them going on and on about the bloody cotswolds.. so annoying! We get it no need to drag it out😂😂🙄 plus I can see them ruining that house, so sad. If all of those lightbulbs work why replace them?! Just wait until they stop working😂

I know what you mean it’s just them going on and on about the bloody cotswolds.. so annoying! We get it no need to drag it out😂😂🙄 plus I can see them ruining that house, so sad. If all of those lightbulbs work why replace them?! Just wait until they stop working😂
This would need basic common sense!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.