Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called her self "Lady of the Manor".... ummm is she now thinking she is royalty. She thinks because she purchased this house she has required a title now? Duchess or Lady of Cotswolds? bahahahhahaha ok I have to finish this ridiculous video before finishing my thoughts...Are you kidding she feels so odd in a hoodie.. it is so beneath her title. God I wish she would read this comments ... she acts like such a snob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I figured I’d mess with them. I did spend a lot of time at my grandma’s farm house growing up and the cemetery was super creepy lol

No reply yet and nor have been blocked 😂

ohhhh emmm ggeeeeee 💀 😂

I have to go adult. I’ll be back here later!
Haha charlie commenting on his own post.

Hes hungry! Go get those comments and likes charlie boy and if you dont, just do it from your other account.. Bahaha.

Lame

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it's getting boring only to see empty bedrooms. I know there are a lot of bedrooms but it is what it is.

Reactions: 11
I notice they are trying not to fight in the video ... esp. talking about the lights in the house. I bet as soon as she is off camera they go at it... I do not think they are going to last... she will drive him to drink or he will just start again. There is a lot of friction and bad chemistry between them.. I do not see a loving couple.. just two old buzzards.

They have a serious shopping addiction.. credit cards are going to be maxed out, or her mother's PayPal.. I get buying new things for the home though, but still the amount of stuff they buy... good grief

I have to say the dog trying to hump her arm is hilarious... omg.

• Haha
people often move, or have a baby to try and fix a relationship. Perhaps this move will help. They are new to me, so I've no idea of their history.

Reactions: 6
Must say their "oldhouseourhome" videos are becoming boring and repetitive. I've certainly tuned out. Only so much wooden panelling, gardening and country walks I can take! Somehow I think their Mandeville Mews home was very lucky for them. Hope this place will be as lucky but she has a lot to contend with. Heating and running this massive house, not being in London for all her fashion gigs, travelling back and forth! It's a lot to handle. Hope manchild will help out and not just max out her credit cards!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I notice they are trying not to fight in the video ... esp. talking about the lights in the house. I bet as soon as she is off camera they go at it... I do not think they are going to last... she will drive him to drink or he will just start again. There is a lot of friction and bad chemistry between them.. I do not see a loving couple.. just two old buzzards.

They have a serious shopping addiction.. credit cards are going to be maxed out, or her mother's PayPal.. I get buying new things for the home though, but still the amount of stuff they buy... good grief

I have to say the dog trying to hump her arm is hilarious... omg.
He comes from a home of alcoholics, so I think he was already one long before Josie came along.

He used to have a very bad temper when he was drunk and he got himself into all sorts of problems, so she is probably the one that keeps him from going off the rails at the moment instead of driving him to drinking.

And I agree that they have a serious shopping addiction, but I think that 90% of the things they show us are "kindly gifted" to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When she showed his ridiculous amount of shoes, I was thinking ok this guy has more shoes than me and my husband combined. I also thought why doesn't he gift some of those shoes to the poor. He doesn't need all of those. Knowing them though, they would sell them before donating to charity. Both greedy .... I think I will go under her video and say why aren't you donating to charity, you greedy bleep.

• Haha
This is so funny, just image her running to the garden every time Josie starts to film. What will they do with her when it's raining? Push her in the broom cupboard? 🤣
Omg you guys are hilarious !

Anyone interested in the ghost mama
6:51 on the video .. 👻
looks like someone is mowing... or who knows.. the house is pretty yes but I would be scared to death at night alone in there..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, I rarely post but Charlie is a complete nause. He seems very controlling and patronising towards Josie. If I were her I’d tell him swiftly to STFU. He goes on like a man much, much older than his years.
I am also getting tired of Josie’s incessant snobbery and smugness. She isn’t playing it very well at all. People will get sick of it quite quickly

Reactions: 14
In today’s video go to roughly 11:40, she looks so fed up with him😬The way she looks at the camera 😯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do miss the old house in London! The content there was more fun, also showing parts of London time and again, which I loved. All that fake romantic old style countryside vlogs make me tired, I don’t watch anymore, it’s soo boring!! I can’t stand that weirdo Charlie appearing in all the vlogs now!! He‘s such a creep!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god. Charlie thinks they need to go on a first aid course. Mate, your house is a 20 minute drive from the A&E in Banbury. That’s probably closer than most folk in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched her last vlog with a bottle of wine, here are my unfiltered thoughts :ROFLMAO:

she smacks her lips together in a weird way when she speaks, I can't unhear it now
fumblr.jpg

who adds these kind of video transition effects anymore?? what an absolute dork

what.jpg

that dog gate contraption is super clever

Charlie's jeans are way too tight in all the wrong places

the background music is giving me cheesy beach club vibes

Charlie exudes both arrogance and insecurity, a classic combination

maybe because his ears wing out a bit? :ROFLMAO:

seriously he looks like a bat
Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 8.42.44 PM.png

more edison lightbulbs to fill their house with, don't they know those are already going out of style?
Josie acts like she always knows the latest trends (just what she's fed by net-a-porter seminars), apparently not lol
let's replace all the understated, tasteful, in-proportion lightbulbs with giant Edisons, great idea :ROFLMAO:

looks like she murdered a swan to get that white feather floor lamp

Is the master bedroom where she sleeps or where Charlie sleeps? 😂

Stay in that fireplace dahhhhling Josie, we like you better there

If an intruder came in the house, what would they steal anyway? All the tit she got for free to begin with??

we don't want to see a time-lapse of you hunched over, texting set to groovy music
the kind of content nobody asked for

More pearls does not equal more class

Charlie has more than enough pairs of shoes to walk away from Josie, why hasn't that sugar baby done it by now?

Ok what the hell is that creepy laugh she does at 27:43

Josie is a woman of average intelligence with morals for sale upon request

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This comment on her latest video - that's got to have hurt.

Sybil Francis
Sybil Francis
1 hour ago (edited)
This is SO off topic but I want to tell you something I learned. This is the first time I have seen your profile. MIne was similar at your age. I went to a dentist once who was also a maxofacial surgeon...he was trained in Switzerland to reconstruct jaw bones and to space out teeth to fit an expanded lower jaw. I had seen him for just normal teeth mak penance, not any change like that. Out of curiosity, I checked into how it was done...really scary stuff. When I told him no way was I ever considering that, well that is how I,could fix your bote...I said my bite doesnt bother ME, he said well then a plastic surgeon can more easily put in an implant in your chin. I thought no THANKS! I changed dentists. As I have aged...here is something that may surprise you, some women get jowls, the cheeks sag a tiny bit, not me....my face BESIDE my chin is now naturally a bit fuller and my cheekbones are more nicely defined because of what might be saggy looking on a less small chined face. I now have less of a doll like face from a tiny chin.. but actually I like the effect on me very much, I look more youthful than I would have from having had this bone structure... no need for any face lift fillers or anything at ALL...72 I do look younger than that....tiny doll small lower faces like yours and mine age really nicely , no surgery, no implants, no fillers.... none of that thanks. Loveing you jew home videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.