Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched Josies channel for well over a year as I found her so boring lol sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just started watching her videos again For the house . Did she get married ? I’ve tried to find a wedding video but haven’t found one but noticed she’s got another ring under Engagment ring that’s all x
Nope. She just seems to have multiple rings as shes a fan of the bling but no wedding or talk of a wedding.

Reactions: 3
She did hint the other day about hosting it at home and using the room where the stationary thing is as a cloakroom for it

Reactions: 4
She did hint the other day about hosting it at home and using the room where the stationary thing is as a cloakroom for it
Yep and the champagne glasses were also meant for a "special occasion" *wink, wink*

I think she does this to cater to her older American audience that just love this whole "romantic love story in the countryside" she is feeding them at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have reported her to ASA as well as CMA for the hunter boots Ad. If anyone else is keen is report her here's the picture.
Screenshot_20200503_162625.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
first time commenting on here but I just couldn’t get over this.. that’s utterly ridiculous!😂😂🙄bet tonnes of people wouldn’t have noticed this!
She's been getting away with things like this for years. She should know we consumers are not fools and she can't be pulling stunts like these.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish I could complain to the ASA but it requires me to have a local UK address and I don't have one since i live in the USA. Im sure if 3 or more people file the same complaint, it should get noticed or she receives constant complaints to the ASA.

Reactions: 8
I wish I could complain to the ASA but it requires me to have a local UK address and I don't have one since i live in the USA. Im sure if 3 or more people file the same complaint, it should get noticed or she receives constant complaints to the ASA.
You don't need a UK address to complain. I am not UK based, never have been. I complained to the ASA and CMA today, ASA just asks for address which you can provide irrespective of the country. CMA is just an email, they don't even ask you for the address.

Reactions: 4
You don't need a UK address to complain. I am not UK based, never have been. I complained to the ASA and CMA today, ASA just asks for address which you can provide irrespective of the country. CMA is just an email, they don't even ask you for the address.
Typing away I go now. Thank you lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i would NEVER paint a room pink.. my Husband would die also..
BUT best believe if I was a rich ass witch I would have a pink smeg fridge, kettle, toaster, blender and mixer and a pink Aga and if my husband wanted to cry about it I’d give him a tissue and tell him tough tit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m starting to think these 2 will never marry as they haven’t even made their relationship a priority. They don’t need a lot of money to make a simple and small beautiful wedding. The home can be wedding location and I’m sure with her begging, she can get flowers, food, dj, and even dress all donated. I just don’t see the wedding being a priority or them marrying (I hope I’m wrong) but this relationship will fall apart soon or later as they aren’t really moving forward as a couple but more as business transaction. If they haven’t saved for their wedding now, it’s been 2 years, doubt it.

My new favourite game is to spot the guest. In Charlie’s stories where he’s showing his shoe collection you can see an older lady leaving the house into the garden through the window.
Omg! I just saw. It seems like an old lady in either white/powder blue dress/top. These guys are so secretive without any need. What's the harm in saying her mom lives with them. I am sure she and Josie have bought the place and mooching Charlie is making a wardrobe for his shoes. What an ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg! I just saw. It seems like an old lady in either white/powder blue dress/top. These guys are so secretive without any need. What's the harm in saying her mom lives with them. I am sure she and Josie have bought the place and mooching Charlie is making a wardrobe for his shoes. What an ass!
Because if it’s not her main home and she hasn’t purchased it then she is flouting lockdown rules. People with second homes have been banned from visiting them and you’re only meant to be making essential journeys for food, medication or work.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I find her dishonesty outrageous! These influencers would never get away with this in the real world! Did none of these influencers learn from Amelia getting hauled over the coals by the press for fake photos back in 2017?! Luckily she had a father who likely hired a legal team or professionals to response to those reports in the press. Something along the lines of Amelia visited all the destinations (the the photoshopped images!) jeez we need a journalist to do write about this lot! Wish one of the American reaction vloggers would pick up on Josie, ITF and Lydia and Claire chanelle ... they do a good job on some of their reactions. There an English chap that did a one of reaction to an American weight loss channel .. amberlyn Reid ..wish I could recall his name?! He’s so a great job on this bunch. Tom ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.