Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should really stop coloring in her eyebrows so dark, it gives her a shocked expression ..also the lip injections are just scary. She could gain a few pounds to bring fullest back to her cheeks... maybe Charlie likes her very thin or she wants to fit in her usual size 2.

Charlie rambles on and on he is so stupid and boring... how can she stand it... He has a nice body , I guess that's what she uses him for.. well if that even happens... :unsure:
give her a little credit, her eyebrows used to look far worse :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 8.22.24 PM.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
OMG yes !!! I completely forgot that they travel for brand deals very often and one of them will have to stay at the house alone from time to time . I bet Josie will get her Mother aka ‘LaLa’ to stay there during those nights .

and they kind of confirmed in yesterday’s vlog ( or insta stories , can’t remember ) that Josies mum is not going to live there !
What is josies mum Called again?

She should really stop coloring in her eyebrows so dark, it gives her a shocked expression ..also the lip injections are just scary. She could gain a few pounds to bring fullest back to her cheeks... maybe Charlie likes her very thin or she wants to fit in her usual size 2.

Charlie rambles on and on he is so stupid and boring... how can she stand it... He has a nice body , I guess that's what she uses him for.. well if that even happens... :unsure:
Years ago in a Q and A when she answered a question about how they met and if it was love at first sight, she said she didn't believe in love at first sight, but that she did believe in lust at first sight 😉.

But I fear the floral garden gloves he gave her as a present (with her money 🤫) won't do the trick for her anymore 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch many videos prior to the moving ones, and I have to admit I watched all the vlogs and insta stories.
I am part enjoying it, part watching so I can read and comment here !

What I cannot stand :
- The insane amount of unnecessary deliveries they get (Ok you just moved but that is not an excuse)
- The dog baby talk, just awful and debilitating.
- The undisclosed ad and product pushing.
- The mystery around her mom staying in the guesthouse. If so, just say it. It’s ok that she moved in if it was the plan you had from the start, lockdown or no lockdown.
- Presenting things as if she got there all by herself, working hard to fund her dream home. Parents usually help their children if they can, there is no shame in that.
- The awkward chemistry between them.
- Charlie’s monologues that don’t really add anything interesting, he could be a lot more concise.
- Her awful designing ideas (mouldings) and lack of basic knowledge (priest holes during the Revolution). When you buy a listed house, you should be at least a bit curious, unless you want to sound like uneducated new money...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20200503_224217_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Glad to see others are calling out the confusing liking behaviour, and as far as her opinions on proper hygiene... not even going to go there for our sakes
Screenshot_20200503_224132_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

And to think people here are reproachful of her ignorance about the house😂 Lower the bar ladies, please!
Screenshot_20200503_223535_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

No, he only comes in to wash your dishes🙄🙄

I take back my previous judgment, she is far more entertaining than I anticipated!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For all her and Charlies faults - and there are plenty, i'm enjoying the vlogs as they have lots in them and don't feel overtly ad like. Enjoy the cooking etc as well.
Oh I agree. Her vlogs are my source of entertainment because I’m watching a train wreck happening before my eyes. Quite lovely I think darlings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything is a bloody affiliate link nowadays .. after watching today’s vlog I was intrigued to look up those sage linen beddings , I went to the video description box and of course it was linked through one of those aff links .. I had to go separately on safari to look up that brand . I will not click on any links from big influencers , they have grabbed enough money from us over the past years !
Anyway .. those beddings are £260 for a set .. no thanks 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Josie was only introduced to me on the lydia thread and I’ve watched one video of her new house, I assumed she was late 30s/ early 40s... how old is she then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Josie was only introduced to me on the lydia thread and I’ve watched one video of her new house, I assumed she was late 30s/ early 40s... how old is she then?
She was born in 1991 she is 29 ( or turning this year )

Reactions: 2
In today’s vlog she was showing their sitting room sofa fabric samples and she wants to go for a dark earthy green colour .. she thinks it will go nice with the pale pink walls in that room ..
She should’ve just left Charlie and pair up with Freddy My Love . Both darlings could pain the whole freakin house pink .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.