Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me 😂

Oh my god. She liked it! How brazen 😂

No darling, I’m trolling you.
😄👍

She also liked the "sugar momma"-post another person from this thread wrote in the comments.

I think she knows that she can't fool everyone with her pretty facade and I even think she secretly respects the people that see through her charade and that she looks down on her guilible minions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The ‘Cotswolds’ bubble, and I say that loosely as where she lives is right on the fringes, will be well and truly burst when she has to take the train to London darlings. She will have to run the gauntlet of junkies at Banbury station, which I did for several years. It’s also going to come as a shock that Chiltern Railways don’t have first class on their trains. You get the occasional business zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😄👍

She also liked the "sugar momma"-post another person from this thread wrote in the comments.

I think she knows that she can't fool everyone with her pretty facade and I even think she secretly respects the people that see through her charade and that she looks down on her guilible minions.
That was me with the sugar momma lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
May I speculate a little more? :giggle:

Her mum owns a huge spa complex. What if she sold that and her home too? Together with the earnings of the sale of Josie's home, they probably would have had enough money to buy this expensive place.

We know Josie and her mum bought her old London house together, we know she didn't buy this one with Charlie (he didn't sign the papers on camera and I think he's such a show off that he would have done so if he had), so to me it wouldn't be too out there to think they bought this one together too.

What do you guys think?

She goes with them on holiday all the time too.

What grown man would want to do that instead of going with his fiancé (sorry I mean "his best pal" :ROFLMAO:)?

She once said that they are so close then that Charlie often feels left out.

Josie seems like such an old lady, but I guess she's just as much of a baby as Charlie is 🤔.
Which spa complex please

Reactions: 1
Her mum is probably camera shy and doesn’t want to appear in the vlogs, which is understandable and would make sense. However, I‘m disappointed that they aren’t honest and instead make us believe that Josie bought the house and not her mum, which is so obvious! It would make her more human if she admitted that her mom spent the money for an early inheritance probably and in turn she lives with them as she gets older. There’s nothing wrong with that! It’s the lying and pretending which is so irritating!!
I remember an xmas vlog a couple of years ago and some of it was in Lala’s quite modest home, then dipstick brought us to tinkywinky’s more substantial home

I have some scalding hot tea for you all...

Ever wondered how Josie and Charlie somehow had special access at Royal Ascot year after year?
View attachment 121450

Charlie Irons' sister, Scarlett Irons has been a marketing assistant for Ascot Racecourse since 2017

View attachment 121451

but wait, it gets better.

Wasn't it curious how Charlie Irons had brand deals with Tom Ford Beauty when he was just getting his blogging career off the ground? Or what about Josie's marketing internship at Mulberry (In 2013, shortly after she began dating Charlie)?

I present Scarlett Irons' LinkedIn profile:

View attachment 121452

just going to throw this out there :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 121454
Brilliant

Reactions: 5
It appears Charlie's sister , Scarlett Irons , was at their house and took a photo of them or maybe the mother took it, but I doubt the mother did or Scarlett would be in the photo as well.... so maybe she was the 3rd drink or plate.... This is from his sister's Instagram...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It appears Charlie's sister , Scarlett Irons , was at their house and took a photo of them or maybe the mother took it, but I doubt the mother did or Scarlett would be in the photo as well.... so maybe she was the 3rd drink or plate.... This is from his sister's Instagram...
Clear that the rules don’t apply to the rich 🤔

Reactions: 10
From the pictures I have always found Charlie’s sister very trashy. I mean how comfortable are people dressing up like her in front of their parents?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering: if her mum is staying there, where is her dog? 🤔

From the pictures I have always found Charlie’s sister very trashy. I mean how comfortable are people dressing up like her in front of their parents?
I thought the same thing when I saw her top (can you even call it that? 😉), but I thought I was just getting old 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that's some top eh? Not left much to the imagination there. I guess money talks, and wealth shouts! 😂💸💵🤑💰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My God this woman eats the fiber! Oatmeal, and cleanse, with double fruit in the smoothie. Is she trying to blast off to space boom...:poop::poop::poop::poop:
Now I know why here face is sinking in... she is on a liquid diet pooing away...

The hoarding continues... more free stuff. I thought the dresses looked cheap myself. I'm sure some idiot will buy them off her idiot links...
The cashmere cardigan from Vince... big deal... nothing luxury there.. TJ Maxx sells that brand.. She is still trying to appear ultra chic darlings. Doesn't impress me...:rolleyes: She shops, shops, shops.... and mostly pink ugly garb. Here we go another sweater, jumper whatever popped over her shoulders again... a new trend for her fake lifestyle in COTSWOLDS she simply must impress the rest...

SO funny she stuck Charlie's mothers flowers in the fireplace.. passive aggressive ahahha. and her dear LALA's in the kitchen.

Someone should send her a big ass spider.

Each day only one detail in the house and this will go on for a year she said.. She has to keep the money flow going.

She would be better off eating the fruit . No one needs a smoothie everyday .

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200503_110640_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
That kitsch monstrosity of a painting over the traditional wood panelling sums them up perfectly👌👌 truly a picture worth 1000 words
Come to think of it, that's the direction they should probably go for to "class up" the room, how about throwing in a "Dogs playing poker" for good measure, Josie dahling?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
About that scene in the dining room (?): I got the feeling that Charlie was ready to show off his version of a toff to their followers when Josie suddenltly focused her attention to the room and that he wasn't liking that one bit.

Did anyone else get that feeling too?

View attachment 121763That kitsch monstrosity of a painting over the traditional wood panelling sums them up perfectly👌👌 truly a picture worth 1000 words
Come to think of it, that's the direction they should probably go for to "class up" the room, how about throwing in a "Dogs playing poker" for good measure, Josie dahling?
Oh god hes got the same pic Lydia had done of her cats. Oooh she will LOVE THAT!

• Haha
Oh god hes got the same pic Lydia had done of her cats. Oooh she will LOVE THAT!
These influencers are meant to be there to "influence" people into buying things they don't really need, but all they seem to do is "influence" each other by copying all the latest trends on Instagram.

She already almost ruined her historic bedroom when she wanted to turn it into a frilly French boudoir with those fake mouldings, because she saw Victoria (Inthefrow) do the same to her bedroom, and now they have the same hideous painting as Lydia. What will be next? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
About that scene in the dining room (?): I got the feeling that Charlie was ready to show off his version of a toff to their followers when Josie suddenltly focused her attention to the room and that he wasn't liking that one bit.

Did anyone else get that feeling too?
I got that too. Even in the kitchen he was going on about something and suddenly she focused on the dogs.
Does anyone else get irritated with the way they speak with/about dogs. I mean, I love dogs as much as the next person but we don’t need their perspective. It’s beyond annoying at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got that too. Even in the kitchen he was going on about something and suddenly she focused on the dogs.
Does anyone else get irritated with the way they speak with/about dogs. I mean, I love dogs as much as the next person but we don’t need their perspective. It’s beyond annoying at this point.
Maybe she hears him ramble on and on about useless stuff so often that she reaches a point that she can't fake being fascinated by him any longer and then the dogs are a nice way to distract him from his monologues, just like you distract a toddler that is whining 😆.

And I agree, the more we see them kiss and fuss over those dogs, the more ridiculous and over the top it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really want to post this on Lydia’s and ITW’s thread as is applies to all three of them and their respective partners ....there is no authenticity in their relationship..I know now everyone is affectionate in public and that’s fine but there is something “off” which all three of these couples.

I’ve just watched Margarita Narzrenko’s vlog posted yesterday on her marriage,pre-nup etc ...it’s just brilliant, honest with humour and yes her video is sponsored but she executes this vlog brilliantly. She’s around same as as Lidl-32-33 and class oozes our of her unlike josie’s really trying too hard at the high pitched faux voice - she was much better in earlier vlogs. Mind you Josie & Charlie, lidl and Ali still come across better than ITF and plug head ...😂

do check out margarita... I’m a bit rubbish at tech..So no idea to link vlog! Also so hard from phone- I know post with typos etc but you guys get the gist of my posts I’m sure!
Have a great Sunday Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.