Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking some more about the previous "coming from money" discussion on this thread and I think that her parents were both hard working people, that made sure that Josie could go to a decent school, but that they were "first generation money" too. And from what I have seen from Charlie's family in vlogs, I think that his family is definitely not "coming from money" at all.

I also think that there is nothing wrong with their backgrounds, but that it is such a shame that Josie and Charlie turned into such huge snobs.
Snob means "Sin NOBilitate" (without nobility) and ended up designating people who monkey the aristocratic class without being part of it😉

Reactions: 9
Nope, the guesthouse is a real house with 3 bedrooms. You saw the garage or a carport or something like that.

Edit: I stand corrected. I just looked at the floorplan and the carport is part of the guesthouse, so he did show part of the guesthouse, just like you said.

She has been in many vlogs before, so she's definitely not camera shy, but I agree it's the pretending and blatant lying that is so annoying.

A vlog with her mum:
Bloody hell her mum is so old 😂

Reactions: 1
Charlie knob is too smart to let go of a free luxury lifestyle of not much hard work yet high returns. He definitely likes the image of living in a 2 million home. That’s why the relationship seems different now. She has financial control and without her he can’t afford this lifestyle. When she was starting out she was the meek one, now her behavior is complete 180 and she speaks out a lot. No more drunk brashness from Charlie will be tolerated.

Reactions: 12
My God this woman eats the fiber! Oatmeal, and cleanse, with double fruit in the smoothie. Is she trying to blast off to space boom...:poop::poop::poop::poop:
Now I know why here face is sinking in... she is on a liquid diet pooing away...

The hoarding continues... more free stuff. I thought the dresses looked cheap myself. I'm sure some idiot will buy them off her idiot links...
The cashmere cardigan from Vince... big deal... nothing luxury there.. TJ Maxx sells that brand.. She is still trying to appear ultra chic darlings. Doesn't impress me...:rolleyes: She shops, shops, shops.... and mostly pink ugly garb. Here we go another sweater, jumper whatever popped over her shoulders again... a new trend for her fake lifestyle in COTSWOLDS she simply must impress the rest...

SO funny she stuck Charlie's mothers flowers in the fireplace.. passive aggressive ahahha. and her dear LALA's in the kitchen.

Someone should send her a big ass spider.

Each day only one detail in the house and this will go on for a year she said.. She has to keep the money flow going.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlie knob is too smart to let go of a free luxury lifestyle of not much hard work yet high returns. He definitely likes the image of living in a 2 million home. That’s why the relationship seems different now. She has financial control and without her he can’t afford this lifestyle. When she was starting out she was the meek one, now her behavior is complete 180 and she speaks out a lot. No more drunk brashness from Charlie will be tolerated.
Yes but she's still pacifying him by letting him show off all of his "knowledge", whilst pretending to be fascinated by it 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is, I don't think any of us particularly care if Josie, manchild or mummy are well to do, or have money. They have the right to live out their lives the way they want, however, bacause of all the hypocracy and lies on their social media accounts they make themselves targets for redicule. Why can't they realise that "keeping it real" will get them much more of a solid fan base? Being charitable and down to earth when you have so much is always better. They need to learn humility, honesty and integrity. It's hard though if they have been brought up by parents who didn't teach them these values in the first place. I despair for them.

Reactions: 11
Yes but she still pacifies him by let him show off all of his "knowledge", while pretending to be facinated by it 🙄.
Which is so weird, he says he’s not an expert but why the know-it-all attitude. If Josie will at some point crash, I 100% believe it will be due to him.

Reactions: 5
Love that in my mind that I imagined something like Champney’s 😂 Should have known better.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which is so weird, he says he’s not an expert but why the know-it-all attitude. If Josie will at some point crash, I 100% believe it will be due to him.
Yep but the sheeple are loving him at the moment 🙄.

Love that in my mind that I imagined something like Champney’s 😂 Should have known better.
Well it's almost the same, isn't it? 🤣🤣
20200502_200117.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Looks like he is having another :censored:non alcoholic beverage.. but she did make two gin drinks so for her and her Mom...?
That's one tight pair of hipster pants Charlie, showing off that bootie. So tight they look like leggings , he might pop the crotch open..
Mr. Bond.. hilarious...his outfits are so tacky omg. The handkerchief is even more ridiculous. This whole clown show with house and dressing up like this is such a put on for her viewers. Are they that dumb
to think these two are sophisticated... because she obsesses over Meghan Markle and Cotswolds...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just watched date night vlogs ...I just cringed! They’re like kids playing dress up! Yup! Noticed his bottle of beer presumably nom alcoholic... two glasses of gin... got to be for the mum? I just don’t get why Josie can’t be honest and say her mum is staying there ...?!

• Haha
Looks like he is having another :censored:non alcoholic beverage.. but she did make two gin drinks so for her and her Mom...?
That's one tight pair of hipster pants Charlie, showing off that bootie. So tight they look like leggings , he might pop the crotch open..
Mr. Bond.. hilarious...his outfits are so tacky omg. The handkerchief is even more ridiculous. This whole clown show with house and dressing up like this is such a put on for her viewers. Are they that dumb to think these two are sophisticated... because she obsesses over Meghan Markle and Cotswolds...
Haha so true, all this peacocking was just for show 😁.

They have zero chemistry and they ignore each other constantly during the day, so why the hell would they want to have a date night?

Anyone remember this hilarious show from the 70s? They are just like them 😆.

20200502_215640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mr. Bond.. hilarious...his outfits are so tacky omg. The handkerchief is even more ridiculous. This whole clown show with house and dressing up like this is such a put on for her viewers. Are they that dumb
to think these two are sophisticated... because she obsesses over Meghan Markle and Cotswolds...
Shove on a ruff and he looks like he’s cosplaying Henry viii

• Haha
Oh I'm loving this thread🤣🤣. I'm usually on Lydiot Millen's thread and a few others. It was from Lydiot's thread I heard about old "hello darling's" vlog. I've just started watching her vlogs and bloody hell, who do the pair of them think they are. It's hilarious, I'm hooked🤣🤣. I shall be frequenting this place quite often my Darling's. 👏👏😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have some scalding hot tea for you all...

Ever wondered how Josie and Charlie somehow had special access at Royal Ascot year after year?
View attachment 121450

Charlie Irons' sister, Scarlett Irons has been a marketing assistant for Ascot Racecourse since 2017

View attachment 121451

but wait, it gets better.

Wasn't it curious how Charlie Irons had brand deals with Tom Ford Beauty when he was just getting his blogging career off the ground? Or what about Josie's marketing internship at Mulberry (In 2013, shortly after she began dating Charlie)?

I present Scarlett Irons' LinkedIn profile:

View attachment 121452

just going to throw this out there :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 121454
Josies best friend Vicky also works for Tom Ford beauty she is the current assistant pr manager which is why Josie was one of the very few bloggers that was ever added to the Tom Ford pr list and probably how his sister got her 2 month job there

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.