Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having read the review of the spa it seems that she is taking after mummy dearest. Both seem quite money orientated and content to provide poor service. I like the last line of the review. "if you run a B&B you've got to like people and not be in it for just the money". Sums them up to a tee!

By the way.. Is this review from Josie's fiance for her mother's spa? Dunno if it's him but the name certainly fits!
I wouldn’t put it past them. They already write on each other’s IG accounts. I’m gonna bet it’s manchild

Reactions: 9
Having read the review of the spa it seems that she is taking after mummy dearest. Both seem quite money orientated and content to provide poor service. I like the last line of the review. "if you run a B&B you've got to like people and not be in it for just the money". Sums them up to a tee!

By the way.. Is this review from Josie's fiance for her mother's spa? Dunno if it's him but the name certainly fits!
Definitely sounds like Charlie Irons :rolleyes: Of course it's a five star review, that family just runs in circles lying and scheming to help each other profit...

Charlie irons used to have the same username @charlieironman (now deactivated) on twitter as his tripadvisor username

e x p o s e d :ROFLMAO: A snake back in 2011, a snake now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Haha he is such a sad little man(child) 😆.

And Josie doesn't sound any better 🙄.
Screenshot_20200502-175010_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everything in their lives is just a pretty facade and nothing more, such a sad existence ☹.

Reactions: 10
Just came here to say the “spa complex” is a Bed and Breakfast run by Josie’s Mum. Nothing grand about it at all. Even the pool isn’t heated 🙊 Part of it is currently for sale (the self catering 2 bed cottage) for £300k.

Secondly, Josie needs to educate herself on her use of the word “cretin” repeatedly on her vlogs recently...😡

Reactions: 14
Just came here to say the “spa complex” is a Bed and Breakfast run by Josie’s Mum. Nothing grand about it at all. Even the pool isn’t heated 🙊 Part of it is currently for sale (the self catering 2 bed cottage) for £300k.

Secondly, Josie needs to educate herself on her use of the word “cretin” repeatedly on her vlogs recently...😡
Wow when did she use that word? 😱 I must have missed it.

Reactions: 3
Wow when did she use that word? 😱 I must have missed it.
She’s used it a couple of times in the last month or so of “moving vlogs” - one example was when they were looking at the terracotta pots that had been painted by the previous “tenant” (so the house had been previously RENTED)

Reactions: 6
Around the 22:10 minute mark in "Moving Vlogs Episode 4"
Oh yes, I remember it now, all the "red door"-remarks. She went on and on about it, while she wants to paint a bedroom wall in her historic house light pink and add some faux mouldings 🤪.

And she has such lousy general knowledge ("a revolution" 😆) that she probably has no idea where that word came from 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s used it a couple of times in the last month or so of “moving vlogs” - one example was when they were looking at the terracotta pots that had been painted by the previous “tenant” (so the house had been previously RENTED)
...painted by the previous "tenant"? Hm..., and then the house was sold? Was it really sold or is it still rented? Well, on the website of the real estate company it's marked as sold. Interesting though! 🤔
With all the lies and betraying I'm not sure what we can believe anymore.

I have some scalding hot tea for you all...

Ever wondered how Josie and Charlie somehow had special access at Royal Ascot year after year?
D9XL_F6WsAA0rVa.jpeg

Charlie Irons' sister, Scarlett Irons has been a marketing assistant for Ascot Racecourse since 2017

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 6.21.05 PM.png

but wait, it gets better.

Wasn't it curious how Charlie Irons had brand deals with Tom Ford Beauty when he was just getting his blogging career off the ground? Or what about Josie's marketing internship at Mulberry (In 2013, shortly after she began dating Charlie)?

I present Scarlett Irons' LinkedIn profile:

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 6.22.58 PM.png

just going to throw this out there :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 6.34.55 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course! Of course they have insider help to be leeches!! And I am pretty sure Charlie also comes from money as his parents are friends with the people that own Great Fosters, a fancy hotel in Surrey, so they certainly all move in the same circles....

Reactions: 8
I have some scalding hot tea for you all...

Ever wondered how Josie and Charlie somehow had special access at Royal Ascot year after year?
View attachment 121450

Charlie Irons' sister, Scarlett Irons has been a marketing assistant for Ascot Racecourse since 2017

View attachment 121451

but wait, it gets better.

Wasn't it curious how Charlie Irons had brand deals with Tom Ford Beauty when he was just getting his blogging career off the ground? Or what about Josie's marketing internship at Mulberry (In 2013, shortly after she began dating Charlie)?

I present Scarlett Irons' LinkedIn profile:

View attachment 121452

just going to throw this out there :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 121454
Now we know: They are „nepotists“, haha

• Haha
Of course! Of course they have insider help to be leeches!! And I am pretty sure Charlie also comes from money as his parents are friends with the people that own Great Fosters, a fancy hotel in Surrey, so they certainly all move in the same circles....
Are you sure?

When I saw them all together in her old living room, watching some match on TV, they reminded me so much of Eastenders (the series), no refinement whatsoever 😉.

Reactions: 5
I truly wonder when the tit is goin to hit the wall. If their relationship is as rocky as the previous tweets, videos etc have shown + the uncertainty of the influencer marked these days, I am not sure how long they are able to hold the facade. They may be new money, but a good example how easy it is to loose everything. Maybe that's why the mother co owns everything.

Reactions: 8
OK today's vlog: the QVC channel combined with a pinch of "know-it-all" and a dash of "annoying dog talk". The usual recipe 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wonder where josie’s brother is in all of this. She’s has a half-brother.

I truly wonder when the tit is goin to hit the wall. If their relationship is as rocky as the previous tweets, videos etc have shown + the uncertainty of the influencer marked these days, I am not sure how long they are able to hold the facade. They may be new money, but a good example how easy it is to loose everything. Maybe that's why the mother co owns everything.
Same. I have my popcorn ready.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.