Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did show around the guest house a bit tho, at least Charlie did. I don’t know if it was on his stories but he’s planning to make his gym there and was posting something about needing a wall or a door there because right now it looks like a half opened garage for three cars. Isn’t that in the guest house?

Reactions: 6
Her mum is probably camera shy and doesn’t want to appear in the vlogs, which is understandable and would make sense. However, I‘m disappointed that they aren’t honest and instead make us believe that Josie bought the house and not her mum, which is so obvious! It would make her more human if she admitted that her mom spent the money for an early inheritance probably and in turn she lives with them as she gets older. There’s nothing wrong with that! It’s the lying and pretending which is so irritating!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They did show around the guest house a bit tho, at least Charlie did. I don’t know if it was on his stories but he’s planning to make his gym there and was posting something about needing a wall or a door there because right now it looks like a half opened garage for three cars. Isn’t that in the guest house?
Nope, the guesthouse is a real house with 3 bedrooms. You saw the garage or a carport or something like that.

Edit: I stand corrected. I just looked at the floorplan and the carport is part of the guesthouse, so he did show part of the guesthouse, just like you said.

Her mum is probably camera shy and doesn’t want to appear in the vlogs, which is understandable and would make sense. However, I‘m disappointed that they aren’t honest and instead make us believe that Josie bought the house and not her mum, which is so obvious! It would make her more human if she admitted that her mom spent the money for an early inheritance probably and in turn she lives with them as she gets older. There’s nothing wrong with that! It’s the lying and pretending which is so irritating!!
She has been in many vlogs before, so she's definitely not camera shy, but I agree it's the pretending and blatant lying that is so annoying.

A vlog with her mum:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see she’s deleting any comments that call her out on having her mum/someone else there with them.... 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha Michael Kors in that vlog. Epitome of basic. Her mum looks elderly so why is she having the previous owners over for supper with her mum there? Hardly staying safe is she.

Reactions: 6
She admitted in the comments that she has spent around 258 pounds on her groceries, that will last her for 7 to 10 days. Is that a normal amount of money to spend on food for just 2 people or is it another sign that there is a third person around?

Reactions: 7
She admitted in the comments that she has spent around 258 pounds on her groceries, that will last her for 7 to 10 days. Is that a normal amount of money to spend on food for just 2 people or is it another sign that there is a third person around?
Aside from the bacon I don't think she showed any meat and they definitely like their huge roasts. I suspect that showing us the size of her meat purchases would have been further confirmation that they are cooking for more than 2 people.

The guesthouse is over the open garage. Charlie showed the lower part but didn't go upstairs or inside it.

If I lived in that village I'd be curious to know about the new influencer neighbour and would certainly be googling their name. It's only a matter of time before we get someone posting confirmation that they've seen Josie's mum living there. Easy to hide her at the minute I guess but once lock down is over it'll be much more difficult.

Reactions: 7
She has been in many vlogs before, so she's definitely not camera shy, but I agree it's the pretending and blatant lying that is so annoying.

A vlog with her mum:
Oh thanks for flagging, I haven’t seen those vlogs as I only watched some of her recent ones and unfollowed and stopped watching at all because of some racist comments. Anyway, then why on earth are they such blatant liars!

I see she’s deleting any comments that call her out on having her mum/someone else there with them.... 🙄😂😂
So weird!! Why all that secrecy??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Definitely makes sense that her mother sold her house and will live in the guest house. I see nothing wrong with it, in fact its a perfect idea! But really don't like that she's pretending she bought this all on her own and creating this image of herself that is false. Would have so much more respect if she just said her mum is living with them, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and I'd do the same myself!

Just seen that she liked the comment about the third plate

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...oss_on_Wye_Herefordshire_England.html#REVIEWS

I found the "spa complex" her mum used to own (since there are no reviews after 2013)
It's charming on the outside, but is a bit dated and sad looking on the inside.

I wonder where "Lady Large" moved after she gave up this business venture?
View attachment 121343View attachment 121344View attachment 121345
Oh wow! You did some really good research!👍 How do you know it was her mum's?

Since "overthinkingit" found out about her mum's sold former spa, it has come to my mind that it's not far away from the Cotswolds. I remember Josie once commenting on the old fashioned style of people living in the countryside. She spoke rather condescending about those people, so I actually was surprised that she's gonna move away from London. But now we know: It's probably her mum's wish to spend her 'golden years' in the countryside near her old spa and since she paid for their new home, the two of them had to give in to her wish?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Since "overthinkingit" found out about her mum's sold former spa, it has come to my mind that it's not far away from the Cotswolds. I remember Josie once commenting on the old fashioned style of people living in the countryside. She spoke rather condescending about those people, so I actually was surprised that she's gonna move away from London. But now we know: It's probably her mum's wish to spend her 'golden years' in the countryside near her old spa and since she paid for their new home, the two of them had to give in to her wish?
The spa looks nice, situated in a lovely surrounding, and I'm sure selling it brought in a huge amount of money, more than enough for buying their expensive mansion!

Reactions: 4

In the reviews Elaine (Josie's mum) is mentioned many times, and the listing photos of the outside correspond with the background in some of Josie's old facebook photos. Also the two dogs (cavalier king charles I think) look exactly the same and have the same names as the old family dogs

I have too much time on my hands these days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the reviews Elaine (Josie's mum) is mentioned many times, and the listing photos of the outside correspond with the background in some of Josie's old facebook photos. Also the two dogs (cavalier king charles I think) look exactly the same and have the same names as the old family dogs

I have too much time on my hands these days :ROFLMAO:
Great, thank you for sharing! (y)

Reactions: 5
I was thinking some more about the previous "coming from money" discussion on this thread and I think that her parents were both hard working people, that made sure that Josie could go to a decent school, but that they were "first generation money" too. And from what I have seen from Charlie's family in vlogs, I think that his family is definitely not "coming from money" at all.

I also think that there is nothing wrong with their backgrounds, but that it is such a shame that Josie and Charlie turned into such huge snobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The spa looks a bit dated, right. The new owner could have refurbished it?
It's so obvious: Her mum paid for the house and they just live in it - the three of them. Instead of being honest with us, they have been betraying us all the time since they moved in! All our guessing how she can afford such a huge house only from her income as a YouTuber etc. etc.. It really irks me that she's been lying to us, pretending it was her house which she bought with her own money! Okay, Lydia Millen's house isn't that large and not that amazing as Josie's (her mom's) house, however, at least, and as little as I like her, she seems to have paid it with her own money and own effort!

Last edited:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...oss_on_Wye_Herefordshire_England.html#REVIEWS

I found the "spa complex" her mum used to own (since there are no reviews after 2013)
It's charming on the outside, but is a bit dated and sad looking on the inside.

I wonder where "Lady Large" moved after she gave up this business venture?
View attachment 121343View attachment 121344View attachment 121345
Having read the review of the spa it seems that she is taking after mummy dearest. Both seem quite money orientated and content to provide poor service. I like the last line of the review. "if you run a B&B you've got to like people and not be in it for just the money". Sums them up to a tee!

By the way.. Is this review from Josie's fiance for her mother's spa? Dunno if it's him but the name certainly fits!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.