Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m about to ask whoโ€™s the 3rd person there lol

Iโ€™m gonna get blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love how you added and pots banging :ROFLMAO: She blocked me on Instagram, she might write back with a lol... :rolleyes: She cannot deny a 3rd plate, unless it for the dogs maybe... but I doubt she would do that..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how you added and pots banging :ROFLMAO: She blocked me on Instagram, she might write back with a lol... :rolleyes: She cannot deny a 3rd plate, unless it for the dogs maybe... but I doubt she would do that..
Nah she literally served each plate the same way and you clearly hear pots banging. Iโ€™m starting to get insulted if she thinks her audience is gullible or stupid to figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice that she said her and Charlie were taking it in turns to go shopping and then said later "when WE got back from shopping"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice that she said her and Charlie were taking it in turns to go shopping and then said later "when WE got back from shopping"?
Well spotted!! Iโ€™m outraged by the blatant dishonesty! Or maybe me own stupidity thinking there are honest influencers out there! I shudder to think of how young impressionable viewers get influenced... Iโ€™m probably considered and oldie judging by the unintentional ageist comments in the forum - makes me chuckle. Sorry I always go off on tangent but check out the accidental icon an iris Apfel .... regardless of age these women are trendsetters not followers! Age is irrelevant in what they choose to wear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
donโ€™t think so. Her minions are as delusional as her.
I'm new on this website, but maybe you remember me from the other gossip site, where I wrote for many years about Josie, using the same name as this one.

On that website someone posted a link to floorplan of the main house and the 3 bedroom guesthouse that is attached to it, so it would make perfect sense that her mum would have her own space there instead of living in with them.

So I don't think it is a deluctional minion who wrote that post, but someone who saw that floor plan and put the two things together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All the posts about the 3e person in her house are gone now, as far as I can tell. It hit a bit too close to home I guess :LOL:.

How long does she think she can keep her mum living there a secret? She must really think that her followers are completely blind and stupid :mad:.

Reactions: 5
Nope, it's even weirder than that: she left one post about the 3 plates and liked it o_O.

Reactions: 4
It wouldnโ€™t surprise me if she actually moved a little while ago and the videos arenโ€™t when she says they are, altho I havenโ€™t watched them all or closely enough to know

Reactions: 7
All the posts about the 3e person in her house are gone now, as far as I can tell. It hit a bit too close to home I guess :LOL:.

How long does she think she can keep her mum living there a secret? She must really think that her followers are completely blind and stupid :mad:.
Why would she wanna keep her mum living there a secret?

Reactions: 3
Maybe she wants everyone to think she has accomplished buying this house on her own, ( her hard work from YouTube ) :ROFLMAO: She is probably embarrassed her Mom has taken care of her , her entire adult life.
I would never hide my mom's plate and hide her from everyone.
Josie has had her Mom, Mum, La La or whatever she calls her, on her channel before... Charlie probably feels like a complete mooch now... I think her mother had her at a later age? Her mother seemed nice in the videos. Charlie has to feel completely awkward ... sorry but I would never have my mother-in-law live with me and my husband... she is controlling!
Maybe she needs to take care of her, or maybe they plan on having her babysit..:oops:

That's her Mom... old post from 2018 I think

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.