Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Entitled white privilege princess wannabe bimbos šŸ‘øšŸ˜‚
No need to say "entitled WHITE privilege princess "
You are showing ignorance and racism by saying that... I will not be part of that on this thread.
No race should be made fun of.
Let Josie's racist statement stand on it's own.
I do not believe in saying white , black, asian or any other race are privileged.
Some races are poor, some are born rich....
My best friend is African American and her father was a professional athlete. She was spoiled rotten
with privilege.
I am white and worked hard for my lifestyle.
My mother is WHITE and she was born poor went to college and now has a huge house. I
am so sick of people saying all whites are privileged. It is total ignorance .
I take offense to that comment as should others.

Syd20 has been ignored by me. I do not tolerate racism . I stand up for white people, black people and all races. That comment Syd20 should be reported as well as Josie's comment. Both are ignorant and racist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Syd20 sounds just as racist as Josie. I cannot stand ignorance.
Always some idiot has to say some racist nonsense and show their low level mentality.
That makes me want to leave this thread. It's disgusting. How do you report people?
People have privilege because they work for it or was given that. Not by the color of their skin!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She irritates me ..
itā€™s completely normal to wait for deliveries 2+ weeks at the moment. I just received order that was placed on 11th of April - and thatā€™s from one of the largest companies worldwide .
i cant with these plonkers and their ā€œ Iā€™m entitled to everything ā€œ attitudes .

Reactions: 12
How much food! And how many glasses?! Dumb and dumber. Really starting to irritate me now.

Also dont get why they comment on each others posts

Charlie irons comments on Hungary man about town and Old home does too - sure people realise it's all the same people only to make you look like you have more followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her attitude is nothing new. She absolutely reeks of privilege and entitlement.

View attachment 120248
That is probably the most infuriating comment I've seen from her yet. No common sense whatsoever. Actually, I just bet she's changed her tune since the pandemic and praised the NHS in her insta stories, the two-faced clout chaser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jeez! Thatā€™s is so bad.

The whole paying tax irked me. In what other job would she be able to be her own boss, can stay at home and afford two places before the age of 30! Doctors and nurses donā€™t earn that well. The amount she earns right now, she would have taken decades to achieve. The entitlement is real.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Jeez! Thatā€™s is so bad.

The whole paying tax irked me. In what other job would she be able to be her own boss, can stay at home and afford two places before the age of 30! Doctors and nurses donā€™t earn that well. The amount she earns right now, she would have taken decades to achieve. The entitlement is real.

Her post reeks of privilege , I'm sure all the NHS and Key workers would like a Tax break .She is nothing more than a entitled snob .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How much food! And how many glasses?! Dumb and dumber. Really starting to irritate me now.

Also dont get why they comment on each others posts

Charlie irons comments on Hungary man about town and Old home does too - sure people realise it's all the same people only to make you look like you have more followers?

Was going to mention that, on one post he was having a conversation with himself from one account to another - how pitifully desperate is that, to create engagement!

Reactions: 6
Those tweets about tax just show what a money-grabber she is. Tax is proportionate to earnings and you wonā€™t be paying more than you can afford. It particularly stinks when we know how important taxes are to our NHS at the moment.
I also canā€™t believe that sheā€™s kicking off about deliveries in the middle of a global pandemic. Yes, some companies are delivering, but a delay in services is to be expected. It just goes to show that she thinks sheā€™s above it all.
Horrible girl- her snobbery and entitlement is disgusting. I used to feel sorry for her, being in a seemingly loveless relationship with Charlie, but I guess you reap what you sow.

Reactions: 11
No need to say "entitled WHITE privilege princess "
You are showing ignorance and racism by saying that... I will not be part of that on this thread.
No race should be made fun of.
Let Josie's racist statement stand on it's own.
I do not believe in saying white , black, asian or any other race are privileged.
Some races are poor, some are born rich....
My best friend is African American and her father was a professional athlete. She was spoiled rotten
with privilege.
I am white and worked hard for my lifestyle.
My mother is WHITE and she was born poor went to college and now has a huge house. I
am so sick of people saying all whites are privileged. It is total ignorance .
I take offense to that comment as should others.

Syd20 has been ignored by me. I do not tolerate racism . I stand up for white people, black people and all races. That comment Syd20 should be reported as well as Josie's comment. Both are ignorant and racist.
Sorry but I wasn't being racist at all.. She made comments about a magazine being "black beauty" and it really offended me. I apologise to all who thought that.. But for a person of colour it is really offensive to read what she said. I have friends of all ethnicities and hate comments like that. I apologise profusely and shall withdraw my statement.

your comment should be reported
I apologise.. It was said in anger because she made comments about black people.. And as a person of colour I felt it a lot! If you come from a background such as mine comments like that really do hurt. I shall retract this immediately. Apologies once again.

Last edited:
The best quote to describe himself. We know your confident CharChar
51D14786-F2F8-45F5-A4C3-EE49F07B25CA.jpeg

I know she is thin but I feel like sheā€™s lost more weight because manchild has this idea of what women should look like
C2ACDA72-0B3A-4118-A31D-BC5A47149FA1.jpeg

Her attitude is nothing new. She absolutely reeks of privilege and entitlement.

View attachment 120248
This is absolutely horrid. Whatā€™s sickening is the amount of free sh*t she gets on the daily.
Someone cancel this girl

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Syd20 sounds just as racist as Josie. I cannot stand ignorance.
Always some idiot has to say some racist nonsense and show their low level mentality.
That makes me want to leave this thread. It's disgusting. How do you report people?
People have privilege because they work for it or was given that. Not by the color of their skin!
Vashtea again I apologise if my comments offended you or anyone else. I am not racist. Her comments made me angry and I spoke angrily, however, if you came from a colored background you would know where I was coming from. Comments like that about coloured people are hurtful and they do make us feel that the world still treats us unequally after so many years of oppression.

And finally can I just say as a woman of color I found a tweet from someone who explains what I mean very well. Please don't think this is racist, but just try and understand where I'm coming from.
Screenshot_20200430_225803.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Irregardless of others, Josieā€™s tweet about Black Beauty shows how ignorant she is. She just doesnā€™t live in the real world at all but that is not the annoying part-there are plenty of privileged people. The annoying part is that she doesnā€™t even ATTEMPT to educate herself. She has consistently demonstrated ignorance about history (still reeling at ā€˜revolutionā€™), society and now race. Sheā€™s an hole and that Ā£15k a year private education was a waste! I hope brands are made aware of the fact theyā€™re collaborating with a racist at worst/ignorant bigot at best.

Reactions: 8
The best quote to describe himself. We know your confident CharChar
View attachment 120336

I know she is thin but I feel like sheā€™s lost more weight because manchild has this idea of what women should look like
View attachment 120337

This is absolutely horrid. Whatā€™s sickening is the amount of free sh*t she gets on the daily.
Someone cancel this girl
OOH hang on this has just given me flash backs to the nasty tweets he would put up about Josie when he went through his phase of getting drunk and bitching about her on Twitter...! Iā€™m sure he tweeted this Kimberley girl a few times so heā€™s clearly always held a torch for her!!!!! I remember her cos at the time I recognised her from being on Made In Chelsea......! šŸ˜²šŸ˜†

• Wow
OOH hang on this has just given me flash backs to the nasty tweets he would put up about Josie when he went through his phase of getting drunk and bitching about her on Twitter...! Iā€™m sure he tweeted this Kimberley girl a few times so heā€™s clearly always held a torch for her!!!!! I remember her cos at the time I recognised her from being on Made In Chelsea......! šŸ˜²šŸ˜†
Does anyone have those old tweets from him? Interested to know what they say..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.