Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure about the UK but in the states old money can spot a nouveau riche newcomer a mile away. Esc. lottery winners. They always try so hard to act showy. Name dropping name brands like AGA, few pieces that are somewhat expensive Zimmermann shorts.... it's frowned upon. I am sure anyone living near her will think "clown"
This is all for show darlings.. it's all to impress the ones who believe it...

Honestly she made the house listing very easy to find, thus proving she wanted everyone to know the price... tack tack...

The reason I started watching her was I graduated from fashion school myself. So I have an interest in any fashion youtubers... I like some of her white dresses she posts but the pink and the rest not my taste level. She isn't that bad picking out some pieces but overall the taste level is still not quite there...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just had a nosy on her Facebook lol 😂 she wasn’t always miss prim and proper haha
First of all - why would you post this kind of pictures in the first place?

Second - why wouldn’t you change your profile to private?

It’s just common sense!

Reactions: 6
I am not sure about the UK but in the states old money can spot a nouveau riche newcomer a mile away. Esc. lottery winners. They always try so hard to act showy. Name dropping name brands like AGA, few pieces that are somewhat expensive Zimmermann shorts.... it's frowned upon. I am sure anyone living near her will think "clown"
This is all for show darlings.. it's all to impress the ones who believe it...

The reason I started watching her was I graduated from fashion school myself. So I have an interest in any fashion youtubers... I like some of her white dresses she posts but the pink and the rest not my taste level. She isn't that bad picking out some pieces but overall the taste level is still not quite there...
The reason I started watching her was to get some inspiring pieces to update my wardrobe and introduce lighter colors. Even though I love pink too; most of my clothes are black, blue, & white. I also like more of a classy look. And NO, none of my walls are pink.

Let's never forget, Zimmerman Gate... unless stealing is how they make money?

First of all - why would you post this kind of pictures in the first place?

Second - why wouldn’t you change your profile to private?

It’s just common sense!
It's not just pics. Read some of the statuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hello My Darlings 😂

Based on the last picture it seems that sweet little Josie wasn’t always the little prim and proper angel that she pretends to be. 👯‍♀️ Hopefully she got in a lifetime of fun because her boyfriend doesn’t seem capable of giving her everything she needs. Maybe she’ll find some local villagers who are a little more interested in her once the pubs open again. 🤦‍♀️
Yes Lady Chatterley’s Lover springs to mind 😂

Reactions: 3
Sad to see her letting her dogs harass the sheep and lambs whilst out on her walk today. The stress of this can cause sheep to miscarry or even die.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sad to see her letting her dogs harass the sheep and lambs whilst out on her walk today. The stress of this can cause sheep to miscarry or even die.
Yep this should be brought to her attention. She’s so self centred

Reactions: 9
In today's video her lip injections are really showing off her dentures ahahah omg (to the post above) @overthinking it !! She must have just gotten them done ... Her hair is fried beyond belief. I am mean, sorry. I have body flaws myself, so....

If she is so rich, typically rich hire maids and house keepers... hmmm... notice how she is so concerned with the environment but she continues to wear plastic clothes. Polyester, Acrylic sweaters etc. hypocrisy at it's finest.

If you scroll through most of the comments it looks like a lot of older women 55 and over are living through her life. They all say oh I just love the house and garden (which is ok, not age discriminating here) but it is so odd how these women are not smart enough to pick up on the fake lifestyle. I wonder if she deletes hateful comments.. I know I was blocked on Instagram for asking her a question about all of her free stuff. hahah.

Notice she mentioned the AGA again, like the 100th time. AGA AGA AGA, but her sex life isn't there so the AGA will take the place of that. hahah it keeps her warm at night.. God I am bored and cheesy today!

SO many treats so the box of candles are free?? my god how many gifts does she receive ? Does this woman pay for anything anymore? SO the candles are around $50 and up. Probably around $400 or more for that ...

Why aren't they wearing masks in public? That's so rude. They could be asymptomatic and still spread C19 ...

I talk silly to dogs but she goes on another level... actually narrating their thoughts... bizarre! One day Dickins will bite her on her snout and she will take the hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's aging horribly though. Her earlier videos of 3-4 years ago, she looked amazing. May be because her face was a little fuller? Now she looks like she's 40. I'm in my 30's and I don't look as old as she does. I guess those Elemis creams must not be working so well. BTW yes those creams are expensive but they are easily given away in sub boxes here like BoxyCharm as 1 of 5 items in a $25 USD sub box.

Stand back people, I’ve been noticed 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she is losing a lot of weight. I agree her face was so full and she looked pretty. Maybe she feels pressure to stay thin for her videos. She is a size 2 in dresses. I'm in my 30's as well and I keep about 5 lbs on just to keep my face youthful. I am a size 4/6 depending on the company but I could careless to be a zero like most women.

She's aging horribly though. Her earlier videos of 3-4 years ago, she looked amazing. May be because her face was a little fuller? Now she looks like she's 40. I'm in my 30's and I don't look as old as she does. I guess those Elemis creams must not be working so well. BTW yes those creams are expensive but they are easily given away in sub boxes here like BoxyCharm as 1 of 5 items in a $25 USD sub box.

Stand back people, I’ve been noticed 😂
Hold up! 2 cars there???
Actually there is a 3rd white car in the distance in that photo as well. Or am I crazy???

It's to the left right beside building ...

ohhh she stated she has been using her MUM's paypal account... uh huh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband would never wear those tight little shorts. He wears tailored or sports shorts to the knee or below... def. not in pink either. BUT I have a real man. There are men who use women for their money and get it on the side hint hint... he seems the type. Plus he is a recovering alcoholic... he thinks he is sexy... His little 6 pack and little pink shorts that Josie brags about while he is digging in the dirt... I laugh watching it.. total clown show... it's like watching two clowns try to be sophisticated....:rolleyes:
You should probably continue to lurk since your spelling is atrocious. Um pink is a feminine color... I do have golfing friends who wear it, but Charlie's shorts are extremely tight and very short on him so yes I am judging by the cut and length.. As for my "outdated opinion" as you say, clearly you cannot read properly. I took into account his obsession with women's clothing as well as men, the constant judging her outfits and making comments on them constantly, and his demeanor towards her everyday.
Yikes, Vashtea, keep your knickers on. No need to be so vitriolic to fellow posters. If you go back and reread my post, you’ll see that I agree with you that Charlie’s behaviour is effeminate (or ‘metro’ I think I specifically said) but I disagree that he isn’t a ‘real man’, as you say, because he wears pink. Yes, it is a traditionally ‘feminine color’, but the opinion that men can’t wear pink and be ‘real [men]’ (again, I’m quoting you now to demonstrate that I CAN read, despite your assertions otherwise 🤣) is an outdated one. Sorry, but it just is these days. Perhaps that is not what you meant but it is what you said and it’s ok to be misunderstood, it doesn’t mean the other person ‘can’t read properly’. Come on now, dear.

Although I feel it was a slightly cheap shot to have a go at my spelling when I’m typing quickly on a forum and not writing a Harvard referenced essay, I can forgive you that because you seemed to be pissed off that I didn’t agree with you about the pink thing. In all seriousness, I hate sloppy spelling so please enlighten me as to what my errors were so I can add them to my iPhone (but also bear in mind I write in British English so ‘colour’ is correct).

Now, back to the subject at hand, their relationship just does not seem normal at all! As someone said earlier, not everyone likes PDA, but I’ve always felt that there is a real level of coldness between them. Nothing about their lifestyle seems at all sincere, including their relationship. I think they’re clinging onto each other to try and maintain this idealistic lifestyle, using each other to paint a certain image of themselves, but surely they can’t keep that up forever? That cannot be sustainable?

I’m also a few days behind but love how they keep referring to everything in home hauls that is ‘British made’ and making a real point of it. If they’re hinting about reducing their carbon footprint, then perhaps they might want to begin by reducing their excessive amount of brand trips!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yikes, Vashtea, keep your knickers on. No need to be so vitriolic to fellow posters. If you go back and reread my post, you’ll see that I agree with you that Charlie’s behaviour is effeminate (or ‘metro’ I think I specifically said) but I disagree that he isn’t a ‘real man’, as you say, because he wears pink. Yes, it is a traditionally ‘feminine color’, but the opinion that men can’t wear pink and be ‘real [men]’ (again, I’m quoting you now to demonstrate that I CAN read, despite your assertions otherwise 🤣) is an outdated one. Sorry, but it just is these days. Perhaps that is not what you meant but it is what you said and it’s ok to be misunderstood, it doesn’t mean the other person ‘can’t read properly’. Come on now, dear.

Although I feel it was a slightly cheap shot to have a go at my spelling when I’m typing quickly on a forum and not writing a Harvard referenced essay, I can forgive you that because you seemed to be pissed off that I didn’t agree with you about the pink thing. In all seriousness, I hate sloppy spelling so please enlighten me as to what my errors were so I can add them to my iPhone (but also bear in mind I write in British English so ‘colour’ is correct).

Now, back to the subject at hand, their relationship just does not seem normal at all! As someone said earlier, not everyone likes PDA, but I’ve always felt that there is a real level of coldness between them. Nothing about their lifestyle seems at all sincere, including their relationship. I think they’re clinging onto each other to try and maintain this idealistic lifestyle, using each other to paint a certain image of themselves, but surely they can’t keep that up forever? That cannot be sustainable?

I’m also a few days behind but love how they keep referring to everything in home hauls that is ‘British made’ and making a real point of it. If they’re hinting about reducing their carbon footprint, then perhaps they might want to begin by reducing their excessive amount of brand trips!
" Cheap shot " was when you stated what I said was outdated...Um no again, PINK is feminine.. Certain colors are considered more girly. I know everyone wears any color now... We live in a gay, straight, trans world... but there is something about people in the colors they chose. So to me personally pink is princess like. We don't have to go into the Psychology behind colors, which I studied in fashion school but it is an interesting topic.

I am from the USA so yes I do prefer proper English and it shows if you are somewhat intelligent by the words you chose. I agree typing on a phone can be tricky. I am trying to correct myself as well.

I call them panties, not knickers.. hahhah are they twisted? I am wearing a pad so no!:unsure::p:ROFLMAO:

No big deal just difference of opinion. It was how you stated it. Sometimes words can be insulting... I could be ultra sensitive due to PMS. ehhh it happens. I'm glad you wrote back! Sorry if I was rude.. I do not mean to be.

" Cheap shot " was when you stated what I said was outdated...Um no again, PINK is feminine.. Certain colors are considered more girly. I know everyone wears any color now... We live in a gay, straight, trans world... but there is something about people in the colors they chose. So to me personally pink is princess like. We don't have to go into the Psychology behind colors, which I studied in fashion school but it is an interesting topic.

I am from the USA so yes I do prefer proper English and it shows if you are somewhat intelligent by the words you chose. I agree typing on a phone can be tricky. I am trying to correct myself as well.

I call them panties, not knickers.. hahhah are they twisted? I am wearing a pad so no!:unsure::p:ROFLMAO:

No big deal just difference of opinion. It was how you stated it. Sometimes words can be insulting... I could be ultra sensitive due to PMS. ehhh it happens. I'm glad you wrote back!
I’m glad you wrote back too and I think we may have to agree to disagree on what we consider to be ‘outdated’ and what ‘proper’ English is (clue is in the fact it’s called English and not American 😉 but I’m joking with you.) Thanks for your kind/of apology. I too become viper-like when I have PMS, I get it.

Reactions: 5
Chloe is a good brand but the bag she got for FREE is super granny... I personally would never carry that.
It is so ugly. 30 percent off $370..

I’m glad you wrote back too and I think we may have to agree to disagree on what we consider to be ‘outdated’ and what ‘proper’ English is (clue is in the fact it’s called English and not American 😉 but I’m joking with you.) Thanks for your kind/of apology. I too become viper-like when I have PMS, I get it.
Funny I just found out I am 70 % British and 30 % Scottish through ancestry. So I have a fire crotch I guess! I guess every time you comment now I will say ok Megs you are so dated! hahha ! XOXO

Attachments

Last edited:
That bag is absolutely hideous. I think it’s the tassels? I’m not really sure but it is disgusting.

Scottish is British btw (as much as 45% of Scots in 2014 didn’t want to be) but I digress and that’s a totally different thread. Your heritage is cool and I don’t know what the hell a fire crotch is but, hey, good for you girl!

Wow that tweet is bad! Really doesn’t go with her ‘holier than thou’ image at all. I think maybe the fb post is a coverup because she’d posted something she later regretted/removed, perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Wow that tweet is bad! Really doesn’t go with her ‘holier than thou’ image at all. I think maybe the fb post is a coverup because she’d posted something she later regretted/removed, perhaps?
It's difficult to tell, but possibly! Some "friends" she had back then posted rude status updates from her personal facebook page like these:

Oh Josie, how embarrassing.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.46.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.35.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.35.36 PM.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.