Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Charlie did tell her the wall upstairs would be too busy for what she wanted to add. Still though, pink upstairs and downstairs. It's a sick obsession.. I would leave the upstairs as is. The downstairs paint color is fine but I would choose a different color than pinkkkkkkkkkkk.......suggestions?

Anyway I wish she would show more of the house. She focuses on such boring things, like cleaning her clutter and all of her boring beauty products. Yawn I could care less. The influx of viewers are there to watch about the house.

Notice every time Josie speaks every word goes up in octave. Instead of keeping a steady tone .... that's how her voice has changed. She tries to sound sophisticated..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Josie seems like the type of girl who really needs a rough and rugged man to balance her out a bit. A good looking, hard working mechanic would be a major upgrade to the Mr. Layabout she’s got hanging around the house. Someone who can keep everything around the house really well maintained. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
At least Charlie did tell her the wall upstairs would be too busy for what she wanted to add. Still though, pink upstairs and downstairs. It's a sick obsession.. I would leave the upstairs as is. The downstairs paint color is fine but I would choose a different color than pinkkkkkkkkkkk.......suggestions?

Anyway I wish she would show more of the house. She focuses on such boring things, like cleaning her clutter and all of her boring beauty products. Yawn I could care less. The influx of viewers are there to watch about the house.

Notice every time Josie speaks every word goes up in octave. Instead of keeping a steady tone .... that's how her voice has changed. She tries to sound sophisticated..
How else will she’s sucker in all her fans into using her affiliate links? 😂

Reactions: 1
Is there anything more annoying than Josie talking to her dogs?! I mean her voice is bad enough but the dog voice 🤦‍♀️
Her mom is blatantly living there. They’ve not done very well hiding the extra wine glass, the extra meal dished up, even her voice in one vlog.
I‘m not sure Charlie is gay, I just don’t put him with Josie. He’s similar to Ali (Lydia’s husband)

Josie if you are reading here - please do something useful with your influencer status for once and do a give away to support charity .
I just saw one on Ruby Holley’s account where she is doing a raffle with some designer bags , hamper of beauty products , £100 Zara gift cards etc ..
You have so so so much gifted stuff and barely worn designer bags , I’m sure people would be grateful to even win a pre- owner bag from you ! Ruby is asking for a minimum of £3 donation for charity and she has raised 3k in less than 2 hours ! I think Josies followers could get even more money together .. come on !

Reactions: 8
Josie if you are reading here - please do something useful with your influencer status for once and do a give away to support charity .
I just saw one on Ruby Holley’s account where she is doing a raffle with some designer bags , hamper of beauty products , £100 Zara gift cards etc ..
You have so so so much gifted stuff and barely worn designer bags , I’m sure people would be grateful to even win a pre- owner bag from you ! Ruby is asking for a minimum of £3 donation for charity and she has raised 3k in less than 2 hours ! I think Josies followers could get even more money together .. come on !
Unless Josie is gonna get a cut from that charity, doubt it. Plus if there is anything that we have learned from the zimmerman gate incident is that the winner would be her mum in a disguised account.

• Haha
She’s never done a giveaway, as far as I can tell unless the brand is asking her to do. I saw her declutter vlog today in it she says , if people don’t offer the right amount she’s not going to part with the products. She would rather store clothes she doesn’t use, than give it away. She doesn’t do anything unless she’s making money off it. So charity or giveaway is out of question for her.

Reactions: 5
Back in 2012 it seems the passion between these two was alive and well :sick:

Where did it go? :ROFLMAO:
This is when he realized he was living a lie.
Charlie, if you read this. It’s okay. We support you.

I just realized. He’s really short. If she’s 5’2”, then he hasn’t to be 5’5” or 5’6”? No wonder he has a small man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New here.. on the whole I’ve been enjoying her moving videos I find it much more interesting than fashion etc. I did a little search and I’m about 90% sure I found a house in the same mews of their Clapham house also 3 bed etc v similar layout however decor and garden not as nice, it’s on the market for 975 so I imagine they sold for around that or maybe slightly more. I also think because Charlie wasn’t on the mortgage ( I assume) he’s bought the Chiswick flat. I then think the new cotswold house will be joint mortgage and I reckon around 1.2 . This is all guess work and some experience but who knows!

Reactions: 3
New here.. on the whole I’ve been enjoying her moving videos I find it much more interesting than fashion etc. I did a little search and I’m about 90% sure I found a house in the same mews of their Clapham house also 3 bed etc v similar layout however decor and garden not as nice, it’s on the market for 975 so I imagine they sold for around that or maybe slightly more. I also think because Charlie wasn’t on the mortgage ( I assume) he’s bought the Chiswick flat. I then think the new cotswold house will be joint mortgage and I reckon around 1.2 . This is all guess work and some experience but who knows!
Wrong! Read the thread.

She’s never done a giveaway, as far as I can tell unless the brand is asking her to do. I saw her declutter vlog today in it she says , if people don’t offer the right amount she’s not going to part with the products. She would rather store clothes she doesn’t use, than give it away. She doesn’t do anything unless she’s making money off it. So charity or giveaway is out of question for her.
I must of missed that bit. Does she sell products and clothes on ? I know she has some bits, mainly pandora and a few piece of clothing on depop but nothing compared to how much she has stashed away

Wrong! Read the thread.

I must of missed that bit. Does she sell products and clothes on ? I know she has some bits, mainly pandora and a few piece of clothing on depop but nothing compared to how much she has stashed away
She said she will try depop, maybe it’s listed there.

Long time lerker here, couldn’t resist finally joining!
I had the horror of attending university with Josie at LCF years ago, and she was absolutely awful even back then.

She was full of herself and thought she’d arrived, looked down at everyone and was very selective about who she befriended. Not anything like her sweet, ditzy character portrayed on social. She was rude, icy, snooty and incredibly privileged. I remember her walking through a door just in front of me, and instead of holding it for a second like every decent other person, she let it slam right back at me to the point where it nearly hit my face. Very, very sweet.

Also, a lot of people saying how can she afford the house...she is loaded. She was dripping in Chanel bags and designer shoes pre-IG days. I remember her posting a car ad on her personal fb, it was a convertible Mercedes or Audi or something, and she cooed over the fact it was bought brand new and was her first car and meant so much. It would have cost tens of thousands at the time.

It annoys me that she paints this picture of someone who’s worked hard for what she has, but the reality is she’s been handed everything on a plate.

Oh, and it’s well known that she’s had lip fillers for quite some time now...
392DB18A-92A4-4FB4-8AE6-DFC8D65DA95F.jpeg
B97D6484-8A08-48E4-8ED8-974B48140593.jpeg
A5D55DEB-EF74-4C79-8331-F0DD66DAA577.jpeg
835D9738-042C-4863-8F53-E74392C68BD2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lerker here, couldn’t resist finally joining!
I had the horror of attending university with Josie at LCF years ago, and she was absolutely awful even back then.

She was full of herself and thought she’d arrived, looked down at everyone and was very selective about who she befriended. Not anything like her sweet, ditzy character portrayed on social. She was rude, icy, snooty and incredibly privileged. I remember her walking through a door just in front of me, and instead of holding it for a second like every decent other person, she let it slam right back at me to the point where it nearly hit my face. Very, very sweet.

Also, a lot of people saying how can she afford the house...she is loaded. She was dripping in Chanel bags and designer shoes pre-IG days. I remember her posting a car ad on her personal fb, it was a convertible Mercedes or Audi or something, and she cooed over the fact it was bought brand new and was her first car and meant so much. It would have cost tens of thousands at the time.

It annoys me that she paints this picture of someone who’s worked hard for what she has, but the reality is she’s been handed everything on a plate.
I thought her first car was a Peugeot CC? I didn’t think she had money besides the inheritance.
Well- she has bought fake stuff in Dubai 😂 so maybe the Chanel was too?
But her Facebook confirms her attitude.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.