Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think 70% voted ‘NO!’ on her panelling poll but today on her stories she has samples on the wall 😩 clearly completely ignoring the poll as she thought everyone would agree. Josie we know your read here as you are too business savvy not to know what we are saying...do not put panelling up in that gorgeous, rustic house! Even in the frows panelling looks awful and tacky and her house is nowhere near as old. You need to stay with rustic and leave it as it is!
I have the receipts :devilish:

Honestly I have never seen cheaper looking fake plaster/paneling than this. Completely throws off the proportions of the room and adding more details would make the overall impression overwhelming.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Honestly I have never seen cheaper looking fake plaster/paneling than this. Completely throws off the proportions of the room and adding more details would make the overall impression overwhelming.
She should listen to her audience and leave the walls as they are !

I thought she had a bit of taste, but I guess I was wrong.

The mouldings she wants to add are totally out of place in that kind of decor, more rococo than rectory and they will look totally weird with the curved wall and power sockets.
She needs to be consistent with what she adds so it suits the house as it is.

Have to say I think the previous owner did an amazing job at renovating, keeping the overall look and feel of the rectory and discreetly adding modern features like the heating.

What I feel is pretty stupid is that she says heating the house properly is very expensive, but also that the windows are listed, so no change possible. They are gonna freeze next winter...

Reactions: 16
I saw that too! Now he’s changed that to “best pal”. I would be questioning the relationship if my fiancé of 2+ years and over 8 years of being in a relationship calls me “pal”
Where can I see this pic? friend/best pal? Unbelievable, isn't this proof that they only have a business relationship?

Reactions: 3
He’s not even touching her in the photo he posted... his hand is hovering. They never show affection. I’m conservative with PDA but when you’re in love it happens from time to time.
Oh that’s awful 🙈 I wonder if she is quite happy in a sexless relationship. But then why put up with a prat like him? I can’t imagine them having sex (thankfully). She really could do so much better as well. I hope she sees the light before they get married and she has to share her assets with him in a divorce. (I wonder if the house is in both of their names??)

Reactions: 2
it's on his instagram....what a way to make her feel even more worthless than he treats her
I saw it, thank you! What an idiot! To me it's so obvious now - they pretend to be in love while their real goal is business. I'll wait for their media-effective and heartbreaking splitting up someday in the near future. I mean, normally, you aren't engaged forever, right? How long has it been now, 2 years?

Reactions: 5
Someone living in that house after them is going to spend a lot of money restoring the walls back to how they are now. I really wish she would leave them. They are beautiful as they are.

Reactions: 10
Oh that’s awful 🙈 I wonder if she is quite happy in a sexless relationship. But then why put up with a prat like him? I can’t imagine them having sex (thankfully). She really could do so much better as well. I hope she sees the light before they get married and she has to share her assets with him in a divorce. (I wonder if the house is in both of their names??)
Yes right! It seems, the house is only on her name, but I'm not sure. In one of her latest videos you see only her signing the contract.
Also, if you can afford such a huge house, they could probably also afford a larger bed if they were really together? To me, it looks like a single bed, unless they want it that small. Obviously, they've been sleeping in it for years in the old house, or it was only her sleeping in it?

I do t get why all these floggers are so obsessed with creating some faux chateaux look inside when buying a completely different period of house. It looks ridiculous, especially when all the detailing is just foam glued onto the walls and ceiling.
god a would it kill them just to emphasis all the real, historic properties 😖

Reactions: 12
I feel like everyone on tattle says every youtubers boyf/husband is gay :rolleyes:
Dont like Charlie one bit, he defo thinks he's punching.
Did anyone see the pic they put up about moving in with my 'friend'. Thought it was a very odd choice of words.
Um no just me saying he is but whatever

I always lurk and hardly ever post but her decision making is forcing me to at the moment!
Whyy is she trying to add faux panelling?! I saw the poll- there’s so many people against it, I really hope she listens! It’s awful to bastardise such a beautiful, old home in this way. It isn’t a French chateau, it’s an English rectory and should be sympathetically decorated to suit it. Can’t believe she’d even consider it.

Also, in response to a PP who said Charlie’s gay because he wears pink shorts, I do feel we’ve moved on a bit now from pink for girls and blue for boys so I disagree with that. It’s a bit of an outdated opinion. I agree he’s very metro and really doesn’t seem all that into her at all (like zero passion- they seem like 60 year olds who ‘put up with’ each other) but I don’t think pink shorts = gay, sorry. My husband is as masculine as can be and wears pale pink shorts and shirts because he looks bloody great in that colour! 🤣
You should probably continue to lurk since your spelling is atrocious. Um pink is a feminine color... I do have golfing friends who wear it, but Charlie's shorts are extremely tight and very short on him so yes I am judging by the cut and length.. As for my "outdated opinion" as you say, clearly you cannot read properly. I took into account his obsession with women's clothing as well as men, the constant judging her outfits and making comments on them constantly, and his demeanor towards her everyday. I have plenty of gay friends and I know how he looks unhappy and use to drink, why because he is hiding something and is miserable. He also has a lot of gay friends himself which he runs off with at night when they lived in London... There are straight men who hang out with gay men yes, but all night? Obviously my outdated assumptions are not stupid. Good for you with your husband wearing pink aren't you so chic and modern... my husband loves black.... and looks sexy and straight in it

Up next, Josie will put Louis Vuitton motif all over .... let's get tack tack....

Dear god, look at the placement.... hideous.

If they were smart they would rent the London flat and Cottage house out... it would possibly pay the mortgage.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The two of them just don’t look right together. Her style is very feminine and old for her age and he seems a bit more hipster (hate that word) she’s old before her time as well. I imagine all her friends to be the exact same, very annoying and pretentious

Reactions: 4
Um no just me saying he is but whatever

You should probably continue to lurk since your spelling is atrocious. Um pink is a feminine color... I do have golfing friends who wear it, but Charlie's shorts are extremely tight and very short on him so yes I am judging by the cut and length.. As for my "outdated opinion" as you say, clearly you cannot read properly. I took into account his obsession with women's clothing as well as men, the constant judging her outfits and making comments on them constantly, and his demeanor towards her everyday. I have plenty of gay friends and I know how he looks unhappy and use to drink, why because he is hiding something and is miserable. He also has a lot of gay friends himself which he runs off with at night when they lived in London... There are straight men who hang out with gay men yes, but all night? Obviously my outdated assumptions are not stupid. Good for you with your husband wearing pink aren't you so chic and modern... my husband loves black.... and looks sexy and straight in it

Up next, Josie will put Louis Vuitton motif all over .... let's get tack tack....

Dear god, look at the placement.... hideous.

If they were smart they would rent the London flat and Cottage house out... it would possibly pay the mortgage.
Yes- I wouldn’t have sold the flat in london. It’s was perfect and could have just rented it out.

Manchild could possibly be bi or still in the closet. European men love them short booty shorts and skin tight jeans but are actually straight but look gay. I spent a lot of time living in Europe (Portugal/Spain) and the guys wore tighter pants than I did. Everything was always so skintight on them.
Anyways, their relationship is odd. If my husband called me his best pal, I’d be pissed. They are engaged and a more appropriate word would be, “my love, My better half, my partner in crime...”. Something a long those lines. I’m also thinking if he isn’t gay, maybe he’s not good at showing emotions or has some social issues? Could he also be on the Autism Spectrum? (Please note, I’m no way making fun as my son is Autistic but one of the criteria for ASD is lack of emotion/socializing).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Manchild could possibly be bi or still in the closet. European men love them short booty shorts and skin tight jeans but are actually straight but look gay. I spent a lot of time living in Europe (Portugal/Spain) and the guys wore tighter pants than I did. Everything was always so skintight in them.
Anyways, their relationship is odd. If my husband called me his best pal, I’d be pissed. They are engaged and a more appropriate word would be, “my love, My better half, my partner in crime...”.
That's all true, however, IMO, it's actually not about the shorts, it's the whole package: pink, tight shorts (it is the most feminine color on earth, if some think it's sexy, that's ok, others, who love more masculine men really don't), fashion addict, being rude with Josie, peculiar behaviour in general, alcohol-addict, condescending, bossy etc.. Whether he's gay or not, who cares, really! But we don't want to be betrayed, right!? We don't want to watch an unreal love relationship and all the pretended marriage stuff, when actually they only have a business relationship.

Reactions: 5
The two of them just don’t look right together. Her style is very feminine and old for her age and he seems a bit more hipster (hate that word) she’s old before her time as well. I imagine all her friends to be the exact same, very annoying and pretentious
Omg yes you are so right !

Yes- I wouldn’t have sold the flat in london. It’s was perfect and could have just rented it out.

Manchild could possibly be bi or still in the closet. European men love them short booty shorts and skin tight jeans but are actually straight but look gay. I spent a lot of time living in Europe (Portugal/Spain) and the guys wore tighter pants than I did. Everything was always so skintight on them.
Anyways, their relationship is odd. If my husband called me his best pal, I’d be pissed. They are engaged and a more appropriate word would be, “my love, My better half, my partner in crime...”. Something a long those lines. I’m also thinking if he isn’t gay, maybe he’s not good at showing emotions or has some social issues? Could he also be on the Autism Spectrum? (Please note, I’m no way making fun as my son is Autistic but one of the criteria for ASD is lack of emotion/socializing).
You know funny you mentioned Autism.. I noticed his behavior in the kitchen as he was putting items away. It's like she constantly fussed at him and mothered him through the whole thing. He could be her pet project... telling him how to act, dress etc. He seems childish. Have noticed how he goes into these long winded explanations of very simple, elementary style subjects to the viewers... I yawn ..... oh darling Charlie, you are such a dullard.

Last edited:
Omg yes you are so right !

You know funny you mentioned Autism.. I noticed his behavior in the kitchen as he was putting items away. It's like she constantly fussed at him and mothered him through the whole thing. He could be her pet project... telling him how to act, dress etc. He seems childish. Have noticed how he goes into these long winded explanations of very simple, elementary style subjects to the viewers... I yawn ..... oh darling Charlie, you are such a dullard.
They do have a mother-son vibe.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.