Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Initially I thought Josie came from money until she started talking about all of the decorating plans has in store for the house. It’s a listed house with lots of history so hopefully they’ll keep her in check and stop her from doing anything too chavy to it.

That alcohol petulant boyfriend definitely seems like a real piece of work and like a total sponger too. He didn’t seem to be putting anything financially into the purchase? He’s punching way above his weight but the poor girl is too dumb to see it. I guess she’s in love? Haha. She’s still young so maybe she’ll come to her senses.

Reactions: 7
Am actually baffled at how un-private they have made this!! I have literally googled the name of the house and a website has come up with description, photos and even car directions to the house!!! I just don’t get it, although maybe they realise they aren’t that interesting and so wouldn’t really get anyone deciding to “visit” them, like people would with someone like Zoella??!
Is very odd though!

Reactions: 4
Been reading and following these two idiots for a while, and I am here for this thread. Ok, one thing this move has definitely revealed is that this pair has zero sexual chemistry. I’ve never seen them interact this much, but the way he speaks to her and OVER her in these recent vlogs is beyond. I’d never let my husband speak to me like that, especially at my “job”!! You’d think with this being their “forever home” and being engaged, there would be some sweetness or PDA in the vlogs, but it’s all business for these two. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 13
Haha if I owned this house I’d not only burn the sage in it to scare away the spirits .. I would take sage baths , add sage to every meal and infuse sage to add with any anti bacterial cleaning products .. 😀
She has Catholic priests to do a house exorcism lol literally NEXT door

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever1 - yeah it’s like watching two roommates cohabitating who don’t really have anything in common. You’d expect the boyfriend to occasionally show some affection or interest in her but she’s practically invisible to him.

Been reading and following these two idiots for a while, and I am here for this thread. Ok, one thing this move has definitely revealed is that this pair has zero sexual chemistry. I’ve never seen them interact this much, but the way he speaks to her and OVER her in these recent vlogs is beyond. I’d never let my husband speak to me like that, especially at my “job”!! You’d think with this being their “forever home” and being engaged, there would be some sweetness or PDA in the vlogs, but it’s all business for these two. It’s bizarre.
I agree with you ! Unless she is trying to look professional for her "Youtube job" ... but a kiss on the cheek or hug or something. There is def. no chemistry at all. Maybe she is so uptight she cannot show affection on video? Maybe he is really gay who knows! If you watch some of her previous videos he acts very flamboyant. He is more reserved now. I thought maybe he comes from a well to do family and dresses like that because he was brought up that way. It could be she tells him how to dress...but he is way into fashion and even criticizes her outfits and talks about how her dresses look... more about the clothes than oh you look nice in them. I cannot believe anyone that watches doesn't notice this stuff! Even the wedding will be uptight and odd!!

She has Catholic priests to do a house exorcism lol literally NEXT door
She would probably open the house for ghost hunters for extra money!! She will do anything for free or extra cash!!

Reactions: 6
It‘s probably him who lives in the guest house and their relationship is a fake like everything else, who knows. In reality they do all this for business and live a separate life. There’s definitely no affection between them. At least, they’ve been engaged forever and they don’t even talk about a potential wedding anymore, do they? All made up? Just a guess ;)

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to let the Conservation Officer at Stratford upon Avon Council know what they are doing. If that panelling is part of the listing they are looking at potential fine or even prosecution.

Reactions: 10
I think 70% voted ‘NO!’ on her panelling poll but today on her stories she has samples on the wall 😩 clearly completely ignoring the poll as she thought everyone would agree. Josie we know your read here as you are too business savvy not to know what we are saying...do not put panelling up in that gorgeous, rustic house! Even in the frows panelling looks awful and tacky and her house is nowhere near as old. You need to stay with rustic and leave it as it is!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What was that tit she storied for her dinner, wraps with mash potato and gravy in them, it looked disgusting!

• Haha
I think 70% voted ‘NO!’ on her panelling poll but today on her stories she has samples on the wall 😩 clearly completely ignoring the poll as she thought everyone would agree. Josie we know your read here as you are too business savvy not to know what we are saying...do not put panelling up in that gorgeous, rustic house! Even in the frows panelling looks awful and tacky and her house is nowhere near as old. You need to stay with rustic and leave it as it is!
I can’t believe she’s going to ruin the house with faux panelling! The previous owner should never have let her buy it! Will ruin it x

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s going to ruin the house with faux panelling! The previous owner should never have let her buy it! Will ruin it x
She’s gonna paint it pink so that’s a bonus! I hope it’s illegal to do such stuff, since it’s a listed building. The two morons deserve to have a case against them for trying to ruin a classic house with their trashy taste.

Reactions: 12
I always lurk and hardly ever post but her decision making is forcing me to at the moment!
Whyy is she trying to add faux panelling?! I saw the poll- there’s so many people against it, I really hope she listens! It’s awful to bastardise such a beautiful, old home in this way. It isn’t a French chateau, it’s an English rectory and should be sympathetically decorated to suit it. Can’t believe she’d even consider it.

Also, in response to a PP who said Charlie’s gay because he wears pink shorts, I do feel we’ve moved on a bit now from pink for girls and blue for boys so I disagree with that. It’s a bit of an outdated opinion. I agree he’s very metro and really doesn’t seem all that into her at all (like zero passion- they seem like 60 year olds who ‘put up with’ each other) but I don’t think pink shorts = gay, sorry. My husband is as masculine as can be and wears pale pink shorts and shirts because he looks bloody great in that colour! 🤣

Reactions: 22
She’s gonna paint it pink so that’s a bonus! I hope it’s illegal to do such stuff, since it’s a listed building. The two morons deserve to have a case against them for trying to ruin a classic house with their trashy taste.
It is illegal and you can end up in jail if you do something that causes irreplaceable harm.

• Wow
What was that tit she storied for her dinner, wraps with mash potato and gravy in them, it looked disgusting!
First time posting on this thread, but I had to when I saw that slop wrapped in tortilla on her stories! 🤮 She couldn't have gone with some rice?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like everyone on tattle says every youtubers boyf/husband is gay :rolleyes:
Dont like Charlie one bit, he defo thinks he's punching.
Did anyone see the pic they put up about moving in with my 'friend'. Thought it was a very odd choice of words.

• Wow
Did anyone see the pic they put up about moving in with my 'friend'. Thought it was a very odd choice of words.
I saw that too! Now he’s changed that to “best pal”. I would be questioning the relationship if my fiancé of 2+ years and over 8 years of being in a relationship calls me “pal”

Just saw her declutter vlog. Jeez she has clothes that she hasn’t even removed the tags of. She didn’t know the existence of these clothes. How does she get away with preaching sustainability when she’s hoarding clothes that she’s never worn. The sheer amount of white tops and sweaters in her wardrobe made me claustrophobic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel like everyone on tattle says every youtubers boyf/husband is gay :rolleyes:
Dont like Charlie one bit, he defo thinks he's punching.
Yeah I thought that was so weird like why didn’t he write fiancé or something, ‘best pal’ 😐

Reactions: 5
Oh my days .. have you seen the recent stories on their home account . Neom ( and any other brand who keeps gifting non essential items ) is on my bad list .
Why put more low paid workers at covid 19 risk by packing and delivering these items to shitfluencers ?????Disgusting !!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He’s not even touching her in the photo he posted... his hand is hovering. They never show affection. I’m conservative with PDA but when you’re in love it happens from time to time.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.