Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she’s doing daily vlogs now .. need to cash in for that mortgage payment .
And let’s not forget they still have the London pad .. probably that’s on mortgage too as I doubt she had another 500k or so spare to buy it ..

Reactions: 8
Well dumb and dumber just got a piece of their shadiness handed to them if the owner really bought the home for pennies in comparison. Based on the pictures, the house was completely destroyed when the previous owner bought it.

No wonder she’s doing daily vlogs now .. need to cash in for that mortgage payment .
And let’s not forget they still have the London pad .. probably that’s on mortgage too as I doubt she had another 500k or so spare to buy it ..
She’s gotta hustle for that money desperately now.

Reactions: 4
The house no doubt has its own charm, but the upkeep costs will be a real problem. If she bought this place to open a boutique hotel/Airbnb at least she could pay for it. If anything covid has shown us how fragile the economy is. I doubt the retail sector will be paying out huge sums to influencers during a recession. She needs to hustle now and conserve funds or risk running the house into ruin. 😔

Reactions: 5
She's going to ruin it by putting even more panelling up, fake mouldings on the real panels!

Reactions: 12
I tried to Google about fake mouldings and paints but couldnt find anything. I really wish she woukdnt she is going to ruin the house. Let it all be natural.and add colour through rugs, throws, cushions etc.

Reactions: 7
I am new here, non-UK. I came here to find out more about their old(new) house. They even don't make a secret of its location. Actually, it's quite easy to find, it's so apparent in the "History" video.
The house is amazing, however, I am wondering who is going to pay for it? The weird boyfriend doesn't seem to contribute in any way? Just hanging around being an expert on kitchen stuff and running around in pink shorts. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am new here, non-UK. I came here to find out more about their old(new) house. They even don't make a secret of its location. Actually, it's quite easy to find, it's so apparent in the "History" video.
The house is amazing, however, I am wondering who is going to pay for it? The weird boyfriend doesn't seem to contribute in any way? Just hanging around being an expert on kitchen stuff and running around in pink shorts. :rolleyes:
He’s a manchild who constantly throws tantrums. He may contribute something because he does have his own sponsorships but I don’t believe to Josie’s scale.

I’m from the USA and was able to find the house easily.

Reactions: 4
Welcome to the lion's den! ;)

I'm almost certain that Fashion Fumblr is paying the majority of the costs for the home, just judging by how furiously she chased down PR companies back in January for undue payments. I remember a post on twitter or Instagram stories back in January saying something along the lines of "they had better pay or else I will lose my chance to get my DREAM home", but I can't find the post anymore. She must have really stretched her means to make that first deposit on the house. (Not against her getting back what she is owed, but publicly shaming and complaining on twitter was quite the spectacle, receipts below!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone want to go show some love?

I'm almost certain that Fashion Fumblr is paying the majority of the costs for the home, just judging by how furiously she chased down PR companies back in January for undue payments. I remember a post on twitter or Instagram stories back in January saying something along the lines of "they had better pay or else I will lose my chance to get my DREAM home", but I can't find the post anymore. She must have really stretched her means to make that first deposit on the house. (Not against her getting back what she is owed, but publicly shaming and complaining on twitter was quite the spectacle, receipts below!)
I think I need to get a twitter account and hashtag #influencers with undisclosed ads should get reported to the ASA and @ Josie

Tempting!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
On every real estate website has the price sold for 40,000 in 2003. So yes that could only mean the land and not the house itself. He probably paid around 300,000 total since it was was nothing more than a stone frame. ( that's a guess and not real figure ) The previous owner had to replace the roof, add steel beams in some areas, and updated the entire inside... I'm sure he spent at least 500,000 to update .... He def. made at least a million from the sale... ( me guessing )

Josie stating the house is Victorian at one point ... no darling that's not correct..

The only way I would decorate would be old world, rustic, lots of antiques.....( real ones! ) Josie seems to be doing well with the kitchen items, dishes etc. but the rug in the living area is modern... not going to work. Her master bed is probably ok for a guest bed. The home on several websites was listed as a farmhouse style with medieval elements... painting rooms pink is honestly tacky and shows you don't know how to decorate that style house from that era . I mean move Freddy in so she can have a pink Disney princess room and sing for you all day as she dusts....
I would leave some of the colors neutral ... white , creams, and add wooden appliques in some areas ..NO greys, or dark colors.... it actually would destroy the room ... ehhhhh. BUT nouveau riche has no clue!!

For anyone interested here is some of the history off of the real estate website: amazing it's right there and Josie failed to even mention this in her
history video... not shocking... sorry I am not including the address........

The property was home to William Bishop and the Bishop Family from 1535. The building remained faithful to its Catholic origins and continued to serve the community. In the early days of Queen Elizabeth I a secret mass centre was established to protect the Priests from persecution.

It dates from the 14th Century and through time, has been expanded in four phases offering modern living amongst its age and charm with privacy and space. Restored over a period of ten years the property now provides well-proportioned accommodation with a wealth of period features including open fireplaces, exposed timbers, sash windows, leaded lights, English elm and oak staircases. The more recent installations are of the highest quality fixtures and fittings including a bespoke handmade oak kitchen, bathroom and shower fittings. Incorporated features include oak panelling, English oak and elm floorboards, restored and new internal doors. The property has also undergone re-wiring and an overhaul of the plumbing and central heating system including wet under floor heating (except the Dining room which has retained original flagstone flooring), lime plastering and redecoration throughout.

The Coach House is a well-appointed three bedroom modern detached property with open plan Kitchen/Living room enjoying views through a
glazed gable end. To complement the bedrooms, there are three bath/shower rooms, a utility room and an integral triple carport.

Situation

Lower Brailes is located within the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with an excellent network of footpaths. The property is set down at the end of a no through lane, adjacent to open countryside. Lower and Upper Brailes offer Public Houses, an hotel, a village shop, butcher, a fine Parish church, garage, a Post Office, newsagent and bakery with more comprehensive shopping facilities in Shipston-on-Stour, Moreton-in-Marsh, Banbury and Oxford. The well-known 'Daylesford Organic Farm Shop' is located approximately 10 miles away and the new Soho Farmhouse members' club is nearby in Great Tew, some 12 miles away.

The area is well served by schools. Locally, there is a Primary school at Tysoe. Independent schools include Tudor Hall, Kitebrook, Bloxham, Sibford, Kingham Hill, The Croft and Winchester House. Further afield are Stowe, Rugby, Kings High School and Warwick Boys.

Outside

A long gravelled driveway leads up behind the property into the grounds, towards the Coach House. The gardens and grounds total approximately 1.2 acres and are predominately laid to lawn with a large south facing terrace, pond, double garage and parking.

I went on Instagram and commented to Josie about how she gets everything free and the "tattle" website was sooo true.. Well she blocked me so she def. read it.. careful on trusting "new members"

oh that was yesterday so ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
On every real estate website has the price sold for 40,000 in 2003. So yes that could only mean the land and not the house itself. He probably paid around 300,000 total since it was was nothing more than a stone frame. ( that's a guess and not real figure ) The previous owner had to replace the roof, add steel beams in some areas, and updated the entire inside... I'm sure he spent at least 500,000 to update .... He def. made at least a million from the sale... ( me guessing )
Think you missed my point. The price that Zoopla and other real estate listing websites all come from the same source; the land registry price data (https://landregistry.data.gov.uk/app/ppd/). 90% of the time, the prices listed on the land registry will reflect a true sale of what you and I think of as a house purchase. The remaining 10% will reflect other forms of land transactions. I don't just mean house vs. land which isn't a land interest you can separate unless the land is not the same land the house is built on. Other reasons include consolidating titles, buying the freehold when you are the long leaseholder, part exchange, unregistered land which has since been registered, transfer of land at an undervalue to a related party, limited company purchase / with a sale and leaseback, etc. The list goes on.

I think you're probably right though -- initial purchase price would have been somewhere between £300k-£400k. But I definitely think he'd have dropped more than £500k over the last 15 years...

Reactions: 3
I just watched her "history of the house" vlog, and at the end when she gets her Foreo package she says something like "oh this will be perfect because I want to have a pamper night and I don't know where mine is" - so she actually already owns this very expensive device, but because she can't be bothered to search for it she will just open a new one?? I checked her link and the price for that is 249 pounds! I wouldn't do that to a carton of opened milk, let alone to something so expensive!! Especially because she could easily give it away to someone who would treat it like a luxury item. What is she gonna do with the old one when she finally unpacks it? Maybe she needs one in every bathroom of the house I guess.

• Wow
I just watched her "history of the house" vlog, and at the end when she gets her Foreo package she says something like "oh this will be perfect because I want to have a pamper night and I don't know where mine is" - so she actually already owns this very expensive device, but because she can't be bothered to search for it she will just open a new one?? I checked her link and the price for that is 249 pounds! I wouldn't do that to a carton of opened milk, let alone to something so expensive!! Especially because she could easily give it away to someone who would treat it like a luxury item. What is she gonna do with the old one when she finally unpacks it? Maybe she needs one in every bathroom of the house I guess.
The old one was gifted as well, so that 500 down the drain. She barely even uses it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why oh why does she want to put french style faux panelling on the original panelling?!!! Is she thick or something? Totally cringe and tacky. She’s spent a fortune on that house and the guy who’s restored it to glory hasn’t held back on quality! But she wants to ruin it with gifted panelling from orca! Is she actually for real?! It’s an English traditional house there’s no need for faux panelling! What an absolute idiot. The house is so beautiful it speaks for itself. sacrilege.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@ Going Dicey .... I am in the USA so thanks for explaining that! Do you think he made a million off the sale? Just curious on your opinion.

Why oh why does she want to put french style faux panelling on the original panelling?!!! Is she thick or something? Totally cringe and tacky. She’s spent a fortune on that house and the guy who’s restored it to glory hasn’t held back on quality! But she wants to ruin it with gifted panelling from orca! Is she actually for real?! It’s an English traditional house there’s no need for faux panelling! What an absolute idiot. The house is so beautiful it speaks for itself. sacrilege.
Omg I know it's like she cannot research or ask the previous owner what would be historically appropriate. I honestly think she bought the home to brag on her "wealth"
She should leave the walls completely alone and just design with beautiful rugs and old world or rustic style pieces. This is what happens when an idiot buys a piece of history and has no taste! Honestly it is insulting to the previous owner. I am sure he is proud of his work and he did a wonderful job.. it is a shame

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Thank you for the welcome to all of you!!

I've been watching her for a while and I am surprised to read all the things about her, I thought she's a nice girl with just a stupid boyfriend. Anyway, when I read all the comments here on her complaining on Twitter and betraying people on ebay - this sheds a totally different light on her character!

He’s a manchild who constantly throws tantrums. He may contribute something because he does have his own sponsorships but I don’t believe to Josie’s scale.

I’m from the USA and was able to find the house easily.
Manchild is the right word for him! I'm so amused about the pink shorts. It does look quite funny for an adult man.

I am also wondering what the neighbours will say when they realize that two freaks moved in next to them, filming every smallest detail and putting it on the internet. In one of their videos you can see the neighbour's house and their car. I mean, I wouldn't appreciate my house and car being seen for everyone on the internet. I'm sure the neighbours show more taste and respect regarding the long history of such beautiful old houses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think man child is a big fruit cake. Most European men wear smaller shorts I notice but he is the ultimate metro! I still think he swings both ways...
My husband would never wear those tight little shorts. He wears tailored or sports shorts to the knee or below... def. not in pink either. BUT I have a real man. There are men who use women for their money and get it on the side hint hint... he seems the type. Plus he is a recovering alcoholic... he thinks he is sexy... His little 6 pack and little pink shorts that Josie brags about while he is digging in the dirt... I laugh watching it.. total clown show... it's like watching two clowns try to be sophisticated....:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I truly hope the city council is not going to allow this! And is Josie trying to copy Lydia?
why are they so obsessed with panelling and fake one to be exact???
as for the foreo, I really have no words to that!
I think people were even more fooled with her because she portrayed that sweet girl image and normally you don‘t associate the lying and fraud to someone you perceive as good. She Fooled me at first, too.

"A Romantic Evening in Rome" video has Charlie taking photos of Josie's friends who are um gay. My best friend is gay so I have no problems with gay men.. ( this not to talk bad about anyone )... I asked him to watch the video and Charlie's style in dressing and look at his Instagram account. He said that guy is gay ok.. I was like could he be bi or questionable .. he said no he is gay and def. using her for her money. He doesn't look happy in any photos with her but watch his face in the photos around other gay men... he is so happy. Honestly I think he drinks because he is gay and unhappy. His family has money so if he comes out they might banish him from the inheritance. This is all my and my best friend's opinions. I have watched several old videos of Charlie and looked through his Instagram and he is living a lie. It will never come out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.