Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to a say: report her too!*

Found these beautiful gems during my internet searches. A call out in manchild and the whole Zimmerman Dupe eBay scandal
I can't believe she was selling them on ebay for such a rip off amount! That's scandalous! Surely she has enough money from family/YT?

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she was selling them on ebay for such a rip off amount! That's scandalous! Surely she has enough money from family/YT?
You would think so, the way she likes to show off on YouTube. But she links everything under the sun in her videos and does such hustling scams. She might have had some money to begin, but isn’t all that rich as she portrays.

Reactions: 2
God I can’t believe how thick she is! She reckons the priests were hidden during some ‘revolution’? I’m not even English and even I know the mass persecution of priests would have been during the Reformation or the schism when Henry VIII formed the CoE. Isn’t this basic primary school history? I’m very baffled that she doesn’t know this. It’s hardly esoteric knowledge.

Just goes to show she loves all the period features and how ‘old’ things look but she has no real appreciation for them. I shudder to think what she’s going to do with that house—paint it all in some ballet slipper colour and put unused pink frying pans everywhere? I actually have a GreenPan saucepan and frying pan. They’re great. I use them. To cook. Because that’s what they’re for.
I was just about to comment something similar !

I am French and obviously know my country’s history, but apparently I am also more knowledgeable regarding British history than she is.
Couldn't she at least do some research beforehand ?
Tragic to think they bought the house just for its looks and instagram potential.

Reactions: 5
I was also thinking that house must be haunted . 😀 I’d be shitting myself to live in such a huge house just with my other half .. it’s beautiful but it’s not cosy with the huge rooms . It will be difficult to fill them all up to have that warm , cosy feel ..
There’s absolutely no need to have house with 8 bedrooms plus 2 walk-in wardrobes , utility room , dining room, living room , cinema room , study room and snug room for a young couple .
it must feel scary at night time .
That was one of the first things I thought; I'm so glad it's not just me :ROFLMAO: And imagine if Charlie has to go away for the night for work (or something) and she's there all alone. No thanks.

Beautiful house....in daylight. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
That was one of the first things I thought; I'm so glad it's not just me :ROFLMAO: And imagine if Charlie has to go away for the night for work (or something) and she's there all alone. No thanks.

Beautiful house....in daylight. :ROFLMAO:
OMG yes !!! I completely forgot that they travel for brand deals very often and one of them will have to stay at the house alone from time to time . I bet Josie will get her Mother aka ‘LaLa’ to stay there during those nights .

and they kind of confirmed in yesterday’s vlog ( or insta stories , can’t remember ) that Josies mum is not going to live there !

OMG yes !!! I completely forgot that they travel for brand deals very often and one of them will have to stay at the house alone from time to time . I bet Josie will get her Mother aka ‘LaLa’ to stay there during those nights .

and they kind of confirmed in yesterday’s vlog ( or insta stories , can’t remember ) that Josies mum is not going to live there !
I swear they must be reading this post every so often. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She said in her moving out vlog that the new house doesn’t have ceiling lights either. It must be very dark inside. It’s a beautiful house but quite eerie, especially being next to a church.

She’s currently 28 turning 29 later this year. She looks much thinner now. Could be the weight loss?

According to records, she did bring in close for £500,000 last year and over £200,000 in 2018.
What records? She’s only required to disclose balance sheet items (i.e. assets) in her publicly available accounts, which is different than turnover. If anything, all the public accounts suggest is that she might have the Chiswick property titled to her limited company as the purchase price tally’s up nicely with her balance sheet assets.Further suggests it might not be mortgaged or only has a small mortgage...

Last edited:
I am new to the forum and have been watching Josie for while . Something very odd about the whole set up . It is uncommon to have dinner with the new buyers isn't it ? Charlie always looks like he is up to something . I wish them well but that house is a lot of maintenance, I couldn't imagine the up keep cost not to mention the council tax .
Really don’t think this is out of the ordinary considering the history of the house. Someone who’s owned/cared for a property like this is obviously going to want to continue the ‘legacy’, so I don’t see how having an hour long dinner talking about the house suggests any odd intentions.

Maintenance will be a killer on this thing but I can’t imagine council tax is more than a couple grand a year.

Reactions: 7
They obviously now have a pink glasses period with the new house . Give it few months and they will get tired of the constant bell ringing even during the night time , they will get tired of all of the house maintenance and upkeep , house is going to look dark without ceiling lights during the gloomy UK days , it’s going to be cold AF so she won’t be able to prance around in her flowery puff puff dresses . Or you can pay an absolute fortune to have underfloor heating on all the time to keep warm . House is beautiful but not very practical to live in it . At least not for their lifestyle .

The neighbours must be thinking who are these 2 formal looking plonkers walking in the middle of the fields with white ,flowery dresses, floaty straw hats and pink shorts . If someone like that showed up to my farm house to pick up some eggs I’d be dying of laughter inside . It doesn’t look like they will fit in with the rest of the locals .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the upkeep and what you are allowed to do with a house like that. Cant believe companies are still sending her stuff in times like these. So really doesnt seem to get what is going on in the world right now

Do you think she reads these boards?

What records? She’s only required to disclose balance sheet items (i.e. assets) in her publicly available accounts, which is different than turnover. If anything, all the public accounts suggest is that she might have the Chiswick property titled to her limited company as the purchase price tally’s up nicely with her balance sheet assets.Further suggests it might not be mortgaged or only has a small mortgage...
Someone said this was her earnings from CompaniesHouse. I’m not a UK citizen, so I don’t know how to interpret this. Apparently this is her earnings?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jeez! There’s multi angle posts of the same damn thing - digging soil. Are we gonna get posts of them going to the loo as well?

• Haha
Someone said this was her earnings from CompaniesHouse. I’m not a UK citizen, so I don’t know how to interpret this. Apparently this is her earnings?
No this is not her earnings. This is her balance sheet, as it clearly states on the document. It only shows you her assets and her liabilities. U.K. companies are not required to publicly report revenue (I.e. earnings) below a certain threshold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Not too sure how to read these either ? I don't think the £500k was her earnings for a year , maybe she put the Flat on the company account as she couldn't get two personal mortgages ?

Not too sure how to read these either ? I don't think the £500k was her earnings for a year , maybe she put the Flat on the company account as she couldn't get two personal mortgages ?
Earnings are not reported on a balance sheet. They would be reported on an income statement which is not required for companies who earn below a certain threshold (like Josie’s). Here is a line by line of which each aspect of that balance sheet is, let me know if you have any follow on questions.

-Fixed assets are hard asset items like land, machinery, etc. This line item is most likely her flat.

-Current assets are items like cash, inventory, etc. For her, this is most likely going to be all cash in the bank. But for other businesses, this would also be inventory items like clothes (if it’s a retail shop).

-Creditors (amounts falling due in one year) are short term liabilities. This could be anything like short term credit card debt, any loan due within a year, suppliers that a business may owe, etc. Could also be items like insurance, utilities, etc depending on payment terms. I’m not 100% sure why her short term liabilities are so high given the nature of her business.

-Creditors (amounts falling after one year) are long term liabilities. This will be things like long term loans, mortgages, etc. This will most definitely be all mortgage given she had no long term debt prior to the year of her house purchase.

-Total net amount is the figure after subtracting all liabilities from all assets.

Reactions: 6
Josie , my dahhhling .. Who wears a top all day for gardening / digging up ground and later styles the same top with evening wear .. 😩 it must be all sweaty and dirty .. yuk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Earnings are not reported on a balance sheet. They would be reported on an income statement which is not required for companies who earn below a certain threshold (like Josie’s). Here is a line by line of which each aspect of that balance sheet is, let me know if you have any follow on questions.

-Fixed assets are hard asset items like land, machinery, etc. This line item is most likely her flat.

-Current assets are items like cash, inventory, etc. For her, this is most likely going to be all cash in the bank. But for other businesses, this would also be inventory items like clothes (if it’s a retail shop).

-Creditors (amounts falling due in one year) are short term liabilities. This could be anything like short term credit card debt, any loan due within a year, suppliers that a business may owe, etc. Could also be items like insurance, utilities, etc depending on payment terms. I’m not 100% sure why her short term liabilities are so high given the nature of her business.

-Creditors (amounts falling after one year) are long term liabilities. This will be things like long term loans, mortgages, etc. This will most definitely be all mortgage given she had no long term debt prior to the year of her house purchase.

-Total net amount is the figure after subtracting all liabilities from all assets.
Thank you for educating my ignorant self!

Thankyou :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.