Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't spot a thread on here about Josie Fashion Mumblr or shall I say ''Hyacinth Bucket'' .

I used to like her a lot , but then she started to dress like a 70+ lady , promotes only specific brands most of the time, everything is pink and beige ( Just like Freddy My Love is all covered in baby pink ), her ''dog voice'' is just something out of this world - don't even want to imagine how she will speak with her babies one day.
Josie and Freddy looks like mother and daughter to me. One is dressing up like a pensioner and the other one seems to be stuck somewhere in a 8-12 age group.

Bring on the gossip ! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Majority of her followers are fake and her accent is so put on it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 4
I'll never forget one video where she was crying because her and her fiance got intonan argument and she said they don't fight much but when they do it's when/because he's drinking... That made me haaaate him. He also seems to not match her at all, she seems to put on a very pristine perky and sophisticated persona and he's very rough around the edges and sounds nowhere near as intelligent or posh as she does. But the all cream everything... Girl, I swear only a blonde with blue eyes that's her tiny size can pull that off! ?

Reactions: 8
I
I'll never forget one video where she was crying because her and her fiance got intonan argument and she said they don't fight much but when they do it's when/because he's drinking... That made me haaaate him. He also seems to not match her at all, she seems to put on a very pristine perky and sophisticated persona and he's very rough around the edges and sounds nowhere near as intelligent or posh as she does. But the all cream everything... Girl, I swear only a blonde with blue eyes that's her tiny size can pull that off! ?
I remember that video. The way she described him he sounded like a horrible drunk. He seems like a prick and not sure why she's with him. All of his followers are fake too.

Reactions: 6
Charlie is a massive wanker, I can't get through one of her videos if he's in it constantly talking over her and putting her down. Josie's also been accused of using bots and copying other YouTubers videos but I still think she can do better than that arse.

Reactions: 10
What's with the constant head touching in her photos? Someone give that girl ibuprofein, it seems to me that she's suffering from a migraines constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's with the constant head touching in her photos? Someone give that girl ibuprofein, it seems to me that she's suffering from a migraines constantly.
Her poses are really weird, she's either craning her neck down at her shoes or covering her eyes from the sun, her awkward swaying when she's doing photos makes me cringeeeee

Reactions: 1
Everything is so ‘dreamy’ bleugh. But yes Charlie seems horrible. At least one of their families has ££££.

Wasn’t she one of the accounts exposed in that fake instagram following report things that went viral a few months ago. Doing the follow unfollow game and buying followers. Her fiancé was one of the ones named and shamed too

Wasn’t she one of the accounts exposed in that fake instagram following report things that went viral a few months ago. Doing the follow unfollow game and buying followers. Her fiancé was one of the ones named and shamed too
Yep that was her! She denied it all but people had screenshots of his unusual following activity and social blade.. they went really quiet about it then it all got dragged up again a few months ago and she put a story on Instagram saying it was slander and even the people sharing the article could get into trouble! She's also really salty about declaring gifted items and using #ad , when the ASA regulations first changed she was forever harping on on twitter about how unfair the rules were, especially when big time stars like the Kardashians didn't have to follow the same rules. Bigheaded much?
She still doesn't declare gifts in her videos, there's been a few times where she's been called out on it, her Chanel bag for example that she did an unboxing video of - clearly stated that she'd bought it when it was given to her by xupes. She thinks she can get away it because she has a tiny little disclaimer in the description box saying 'some items may have been gifted by retailers' - but never says which ones! A few people on her guru gossiper thread have reported her to the ASA!

Reactions: 5
So Josie is posted this on her insta stories . If I was her I wouldn’t dare bringing this topic up - slamming people who are posing with a plastic cup whilst she is using tons of make up and beauty products from different brands every day , you never see her wearing the same clothing twice , all that traveling to different countries for press trips by airplanes .. Is that Eco friendly Josie ? She’s just making herself look like an idiot .

She’s speaking her mind you see . Well , I’d really like to speak my mind too directly to her but we will now what will happen - block and delete . They just want to block all of the criticism/slightest negativity out of their life’s and continue to live in their little diluded influencer world . That’s why it’s great to have forums like this where we can speak our mind , give constructive criticism and don’t have to worry about getting blocked off .

Attachments

Ha! Anyone really serious about the environment would be giving up coffee and its air miles full stop.

Wow ! I was just reading comments on Guru Gossip about Josie, she recently made a video promoting some dresses that are similar looking to Zimmerman , but you can buy them on Ebay for a lot less. Turns out that Ebay account is run by Josie's Mother and she sells those dresses from Ali Express with price tag of £100, but of course on Ali Express you can get them 5x cheaper.
This is awful .. I like her even less now.

• Wow
Wow ! I was just reading comments on Guru Gossip about Josie, she recently made a video promoting some dresses that are similar looking to Zimmerman , but you can buy them on Ebay for a lot less. Turns out that Ebay account is run by Josie's Mother and she sells those dresses from Ali Express with price tag of £100, but of course on Ali Express you can get them 5x cheaper.
This is awful .. I like her even less now.
Yes this is true, I saw her mum's name and address on the eBay info myself before the video got pulled down. She's now playing victim and responding to comments saying she took the video down because she was getting trolled for promoting counterfeits! Liar!
I finally unsubscribed after that, it's a shame because I used to really like her but she's totally unscrupulous and money driven, even at the expense of her followers. She probably thought she would look like a hypocrite if she admitted the dresses were from some unknown warehouse in China (after all the eco friendly crap she spouts), I might have had a modicum of respect left for her if she hadn't whacked the £100+ price tag on them. The worst thing is is that the dresses sold out really quickly so some ladies have parted with their hard earned money for a cheap nasty £20 dress :(
- I've ordered dresses from Ali express and wish before and the quality is on par with Primark at best, imagine being conned into paying £125 for a Primark dress 🤦‍♀️
The whole influencer thing is really getting on my nerves, hardly any of them are genuine and just in it for the love of fashion. Hopefully it won't be long until people like Josie are irrelevant, although it won't matter to her she'll be laughing all the way to the bank 😤😒

Reactions: 7
How does she get away with just putting “some items may have been gifted from brands” on her videos?? Does she not have to say which ones??!
And her latest vlog is clearly full of loads of undisclosed ads. She’s one of the sneakiest ones out there, although I know most of her followers are bought.... (like her talentless boyfriend’s too...)

The way Josie says 'Darlings' has always bugged me! Both she and Lydia put on an accent, but I do think Josie and Charlie were raised reasonably well-off. Her mother lives on an estate with a fancy spa they go to some times, and I would imagine they bought their house in London with family assistance?

Josie's viewers are definitely an older demographic too. She often gets comments from women saying they're her mother's age. I think that's part of why she sticks to her look - they're clicking her affliate links for the pink/beige lady who lunches clothes.

I also do feel that she's trying so hard to emulate Freddy Cousin - Brown. I don't know a lot about Freddy but she seems more classy and embraces the cringy all pink better than Josie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.