Fashion Mumblr #42 Rinse, repeat with feature-length vlogs so lady Aga can flog, flog, flog!

Do you like Charlie featuring in Josie's vlogs?

• Yes

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 96 76.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @ShesHereForAGander for the winning thread title. Recap if anyone missed anything...

Josie is flogging like no tomorrow, skincare, fashion, haircare, vitamins, food, you name it she's flogging it!
Char Char is still mansplaining and now thinks he's Monty Don and has taken to doing weekly reels of 'things to do in the garden' (even though they have a gardener) 🤣
In a recent Q&A on her youtube channel they revealed as well as having a gardener they also have a housekeeper who keeps the unused rooms ticking over and changes the bedding if they have guests.
Josie is hosting an event at Daylesford all that brown nosing Lady Bamford has paid off!

Anyway my darlings carry on the chit chat(y)

Reactions: 21
I couldn’t stand to watch the latest video, and by the looks of it Charlie did mansplain and use the we while Josie was a snob, as per usual. But when someone said he said “you manifest your own luck” I had it. Stop with this manifesting nonsense and how luck is tied to it. It is such a load of BS. My father is the best man I know, generous to literally everyone he knows and doesn’t know with his success, and he was diagnosed with cancer last week. Jak, a person who helped you immensely, just lost her too short life and left behind a husband and I believe daughter. Manifest your own luck?! Why because you leeched on your wife’s trust and don’t have to work. Some things money can’t buy and those two idiots will never appreciate or realize that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I couldn’t stand to watch the latest video, and by the looks of it Charlie did mansplain and use the we while Josie was a snob, as per usual. But when someone said he said “you manifest your own luck” I had it. Stop with this manifesting nonsense and how luck is tied to it. It is such a load of BS. My father is the best man I know, generous to literally everyone he knows and doesn’t know with his success, and he was diagnosed with cancer last week. Jak, a person who helped you immensely, just lost her too short life and left behind a husband and I believe daughter. Manifest your own luck?! Why because you leeched on your wife’s trust and don’t have to work. Some things money can’t buy and those two idiots will never appreciate or realize that.
Jac and her husband Martin didn't have any children. So sorry about your father x

Reactions: 12

Many hugs to you.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I voted Yes for Charlie in the vlogs bc I find him fascinating in his lack of self-awareness. Any human interaction is also welcome as opposed to the same boring shots of gardening, cooking, working out, plugging sponsors, putting on bland makeup and trying on luxury clothes she doesn’t keep or have to pay for. Her vlogs are all the same and way too long and boring. She should be featuring the Cotswolds more and travel.

Why would you have a champagne charm to represent your wedding when you married a guy who doesn’t drink?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Manifest your own luck?! Why because you leeched on your wife’s trust and don’t have to work
“Manifest” = play the long game even though you quite publically couldn’t stand her on social media around 6 years ago when you were a raging alcoholic but managed to cling on until she came into the money that has bought you a house in the countryside that you can lord it around in whilst leeching off your breadwinner wife and not have any credible career or contribution to life at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What will they say about karma and creating your own luck if she gets permanently canceled? Imagine what they would do if no brands wanted to work with her anymore and her link $ went down the drain. The PR packages stop showing up. No one wants to rent their overpriced cottage. Josie and Charlie should definitely have a backup plan because it seems like she has a habit of spending as she earns. At least they could sell their real estate investments but their lifestyle has become so ridiculous. They would be beside themselves if they ever had to get real jobs.

Whatever equity they have in the cottages wouldn’t last long imo

Came here to say , haven’t watched tonight’s vlog yet but I have seen her stories and she’s lounging about on a sunbed which certainly doesn’t have the H&M sunbed vision/pad on she was flogging recently

Reactions: 8
New Vlog ..boring boring boring....

recipes, plant shopping, flower arranging, jewellery and water bottle shilling ...meh.

and from her stories...looking very tired and thin here.... 🥴

1715130671695.png

Reactions: 8
She’s made a 5 egg frittata with veg and a pile of cheese . She said “I’ve only used 5 eggs”!.

Only…
---
“Some people collect Hermes bags, we collect cosmos plants”. Could that be a dig at Lydia?.
---
Such a joke she’s leading a flower arranging class soon. Look at the difference in length in this vase, some stems are way too short , there is one very long one too

Attachments

Last edited:
JoHo leading a flower arranging class????? Do you not need talent and expertise to do that???

I also had it when he said this and “If I own a pub one day”, it really tickled me, “If I” rather than “If we”. If Charlie ever bought a pub, we all know it would never be with his own money, it would he his wife’s money so why would it be “HIS pub” rather than “THEIR PUB”. He’s so entitled, naive and delusional. Also, I’ve never known an alcoholic to want to own a drinking establishment, of all things.

Reactions: 15
She’s done the tik tok that’s going round

The tik tok

“I’m looking for a guy in finance , 6’5 , blue eyes , trust fund

Vs what she married :

An unemployed guy

5ft 7/ 5ft 8

Boz eyes

Spends HER trust fund

The jokes on her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The tik tok

Vs what she married :

An unemployed guy

5ft 7/ 5ft 8

Boz eyes

Spends HER trust fund

The jokes on her 😂
I'd go so far as to say she ✨manifested✨ him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
Such a joke she’s leading a flower arranging class soon. Look at the difference in length in this vase, some stems are way too short , there is one very long one too
Can some kind soul let her know that she needs to step away from flower arranging because her efforts equal that of a 5 year old arranging flowers :LOL:

The tik tok

Vs what she married :

An unemployed guy

5ft 7/ 5ft 8

Boz eyes

Spends HER trust fund

The jokes on her 😂
omg how cringe! 🥴🥴

I also had it when he said this and “If I own a pub one day”, it really tickled me, “If I” rather than “If we”. If Charlie ever bought a pub, we all know it would never be with his own money, it would he his wife’s money so why would it be “HIS pub” rather than “THEIR PUB”. He’s so entitled, naive and delusional. Also, I’ve never known an alcoholic to want to own a drinking establishment, of all things.

Sends red flags to me. He should want to be away from any drinking let alone around it all the time. Hope he doesn't relapse someday, it's a difficult disease to deal with.

Does he actually know anything about running a pub??? Has he ever worked in one for instance, (worked...ha!!!)? Or would he employ a manager and just see himself swanning around acting the part of 'mine host'? I can just see him boring the pants of his customers with his endless. mindless drivel. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would rate Charlie if he went and learned a trade or worked on a local farm . He is just lazy and hasn't worked in years living on off his wife .

Reactions: 15
From the sounds of it the only experience chavs had is of being in pubs not running them 😂

He’s a big head who enters people’s businesses such as the perfume shop in burford and in 3 mins flat thinks he is qualified to give the owners business advice on how he could do it better .

He has zero clue on profitability and margins looking at how wasteful of josies cash he’s been when doing up the cottages

These things should be major red flags and wake up calls to Josie . She should be actively encouraging him to find his own path .

Never know when the influencer tides might turn .
---
Meanwhile chav claims he doesn’t have time to mow his own lawn or do housework - so how does he think he can run a pub?

Run a pub into the ground more like.

Chav start taking action to earn yourself and your new family £££ for the future , whilst doing that , do more at home so josies not forking out cash on jobs you should be doing . Money saved is money earnt. Josie , wake up!!!!!
---
Imagine if a family rented the cottage and stripped it of the expensive fittings, Aga , etc etc

I’ve rented houses out which were lower end of market and tenants even stripped the skirting boards ! Some burnt them to keep warm! Anything’s possible in rented accommodation .

Reactions: 14
Charlie seemed to like cooking, he could make his own youtube channel with cooking/recipes etc and whatever else he wants to talk about ....and would probably get some of Josie's subscribers who have been asking him to do this. He's just as lazy as they come. 🙄