Fashion Mumblr #40 Brand Prostitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she had her teeth done again recentley - they look super long and way to big for her mouth (more than usual)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally had someone come in and pump the dead tire full of foam. Maybe I’m mistaken but every car I’ve owned has a dummy tire in the trunk of the car (in the US we call it a donut) that will get you home. That she couldn’t pay someone to do that that while she buys expensive groceries and ugly designer bags all day is ludicrous to me.
Newer cars in the UK don’t come with a spare tyre any more, they come with that crappy foam stuff. Why she couldn’t do it herself is a mystery to me, it is possible. It’s crap though, supposedly it is better and cheaper to produce cars with that and no spare tyre but the foam sucks 🤷‍♀️ long live my knackered old 13 reg that has 100,000 miles on the clock (but does have a travelling spare tyre 😂).

The tyres she’ll need for her car will be expensive though…amazed she hasn’t found a way to get her tyres for free…

Reactions: 12
She literally had someone come in and pump the dead tire full of foam. Maybe I’m mistaken but every car I’ve owned has a dummy tire in the trunk of the car (in the US we call it a donut) that will get you home. That she couldn’t pay someone to do that that while she buys expensive groceries and ugly designer bags all day is ludicrous to me.
TBF my latest car didn't come with a spare..not even a small "space saver" wheel as they are called now, this seems to be the norm here nowadays they give you a can of foam to put in but it's no good if like Josie your tyre is completely fked. I wouldn't know what to do with the can of foam and it's not something you can practice because the can if foam is a once only usage thing so you'd waste the can by practising. That said I am buying myself a spare wheel to keep in the boot, and I have recovery !! I mean I thought everyone on the planet who drives has it, you even get it free with some bank accounts now! I am gob smacked that she has no recovery and has left her car in a car park, if I owned a Porsche I'd get it on the back of a truck and get it home or to the garage. Between that and the absolute state of it just shows she has no respect for her belongings, probably because she doesn't buy them herself.

Sometimes it’s an option. On my car you can order and pay more for a full size spare which I have done or you can have a big standard spacer option

Reactions: 4
Yes most new cars do not come with a spare but with the foam but it looked like her puncture was too big as the man from the garage filled it up with something and it was still going down. In any case Mrs Cotswold luxe should put her hand in her pocket and pay for a recovery service. How embarrassing driving around in a big duck off Porche and Land rovers but cant pay for recovery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On Em Shel's last Disney vlog, Josie was eating her bone broth while the rest of the girls were eating Chocolate crepes.... seems like Em was kinda making fun of her asking how her bone broth was :LOL: it looked like a soggy green mess. What's the point of not having fun and having some fun Disney snacks? she can eat all the green stuff when she gets home. Maybe Charlie was watching 🥴 She also seemed not too excited while everyone else was having fun. Even sad a bit.....

1708131250267.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t change the tyre and called rac, after I had them do it took to my local garage and was told good got professional to do it as it was not fixed straight and would have been damaged so now I always use my recovery. I pay for it therefore they do it.
she might have road cover but I know depending on what you pay they won’t pick up your car within a certain distance of your house e.g within 2 miles. I’ve seen people get caught out on that before.

Going back to the nutritionist talk, it’s a hard job at degree level to become a dietician they monitor ICU patients intake vs medication/illness. Jodie talks like she is that level, a nine week course as a nutritionist is NOT a dietician, you give basic generic info at that level darling.

I wish she’d drop Freddy and keep em sheldon and Emily, they look more fun and aren’t as poke fun as Freddy is. The mother little sister act doesn’t work when you then see Freddy posting and commenting snide remarks in her vlogs.
Charlie should be limited to one blog per week as he is appealing to the lifestyle viewers not the fashion and general vlogs, the majority of people seem to dislike the guy for his rambling monologues. I don’t think he has ADHD as someone suggested (can we stop diagnosing people) he just likes the sound of his own voice and is a know it all

Reactions: 7
On Em Shel's last Disney vlog, Josie was eating her bone broth while the rest of the girls were eating Chocolate crepes.... seems like Em was kinda making fun of her asking how her bone broth was :LOL: it looked like a soggy green mess. What's the point of not having fun and having some fun Disney snacks? she can eat all the green stuff when she gets home. Maybe Charlie was watching 🥴 She also seemed not too excited while everyone else was having fun. Even sad a bit.....

View attachment 2762628
I totally agree! I feel like this whole healthy eating/nutrition thing has become, ironically, a very UNhealthy obsession.

It’s one thing to choose organic/plant based/whatever because you are trying to make healthier or more ethical choices, or simply for personal preference etc, but they need to get their facts straight first before preaching online and potentially triggering their audience. If anything good is to come from this nutrition course, then hopefully it will iron (no pun intended) out some of those untruths — although let’s be honest, even when he’s proven wrong, Charlie is always right 🙄

I’m not sure whether the goal is weightloss or just making healthier choices, but as somebody else on here pointed out, she’s looks really gaunt now. To literally eat bone broth from a flask in the middle of Disney, of all places, and not allow yourself to have one day of freedom is crazy to me and just shows how far it’s gone.

I totally agree that she did look rather sad in those videos. Like she’s trying to stay in this weird, stiff character she portrays instead of just allowing herself to relax and enjoy herself.

I do wonder how much of an effect Charlie’s strong opinions have had on her, and if she really was eating the bone broth because of him, then surely that’s a form of emotional abuse?

I’ll be interested to see how/if her content changes as a result of this nutrition course (as I actually do have multiple certificates in nutrition, and I also used to teach it 😜 hehe)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s just over 14 miles and 25 mins from daylesford so it’s not that she’s too close to home

I think the Porsche is a 21 reg?? If so surely she has recovery for three yrs with the Porsche and should just about still have enough time on the policy. Maybe she has recovery from buying it new (Land Rover give 3 yrs) but doesn’t realise it - maybe she’s just stupid 😂. I’ve never owned a Porsche but surely they give breakdown ??

other thinking is that you can join breakdown and you can call them out but you have to wait 2 days I think it is , could be 3 after taking out the policy . Could that be why the car was abandoned for so long ??? That she cheated the system by quickly arranging cover and waiting the min call out time

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve been reading here since Josie’s move to the old Rectum and actually just found this site because I was searching for her house online. I’ve been watching her videos since 2013 but somehow missed our on her Zimmermann scam and some of the other things listed in her wiki.
Since about two years I’m only watching her vlogs to enjoy reading your comments here later. This place is the only enjoyable thing connected to her.
I really do miss the old videos about London – my favourite city of all – and about fashion that normal people (who are really working for their money) are able to buy. Nowadays it’s the same if she vlogs from NY, the Maldives or visits London. It’s only shopping, sponsored spas, sponsored skincare and it’s not relatable in any way. The worst thing is Charlie droning on about nutrition and controlling his skeleton wife. The picture of her eating her days old bone broth says it all. For me her becoming a ‘nutritionist’ and most likely drive other women into eating disorders.
Is there any (not insufferable) influencer doing something like the ‘old’ Josie content?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100% what I’m suspecting too. If memory serves me Ella tried to come across as qualified and was called out so announced she’s taking degree in nutrition, which I don’t think Ella has completed even now !.

something she can link to I guess but absolutely appalling to call herself a nutritionist . She’s dangerous with her lies and claims imo
I’m not surprised, so many of Ella’s recipes are disgusting 🤢
---
I can’t work out why her car was still there days later when she had phoned the garage to ask them to sort out the tyre .

I’m sadly not around that area at the mo, has anyone seen the car there today??
Was still there on Thursday

• Wow
The car situation is bizarre - she drives a pretty mundane model of Porsche, it’s not some rare vehicle in the neighbourhood. Head to kwik fit in chippy and order one - have the car transported up. It’s going to cost £300ish - which is nothing compared to what she claims to spend in all her luxury hauls.

Reactions: 15
The car situation is bizarre - she drives a pretty mundane model of Porsche, it’s not some rare vehicle in the neighbourhood. Head to kwik fit in chippy and order one - have the car transported up. It’s going to cost £300ish - which is nothing compared to what she claims to spend in all her luxury hauls.
Yeah but she doesn’t spend her own money there, does she! Or if she does, it’s claimed as “expenses”…

Dear moderators, on a side note. I bought a new phone, prior to the new phone I was " well known member " now I am just a " member " I know, 1st world problem. 🌎

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
😂 if she’s living beyond her means /income and has to ring the trust and ask them to consider making a distribution to cover her tyre problem

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her eat the stock every bloody day is making my stomach upset. It still all looks absolutely disgusting like all her food always does.
---
You know there’s an issue when as an adult you force yourself to eat something while you absolutely hate it. In her case a mushroom.
I guess they are eating healthy because they are trying to conceive a baby. It is very responsible and fine, but it's getting unhealthy! When you eat something as boring and disgusting as bone broth, in a place as fun and exciting as Disneyland, something is not right. Working out everyday, eating crazy things, adding mushrooms to your drinks, trying different sumplements, Charlie suddenly complaining about a freaking post-workout smoothie you've drunk everyday for the past couple of years, it's crazy! Girl, just chill a little, eat a crepe, have a glass of rose, it's not the end of the world!

• Heart
  • Sad
Just watching the "not clickbait" but obviously was clickbait vlog.
It occurred to me that if I needed assistance in an emergency the last people you would need to help are influencers as they gain financially from it.
I don't doubt it was an urgent matter but the ambulance wasn't going to arrive for another 2 hours!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.