Fashion Mumblr #40 Brand Prostitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out why her car was still there days later when she had phoned the garage to ask them to sort out the tyre .

I’m sadly not around that area at the mo, has anyone seen the car there today??
My guess would be the garage didn't have her tyre size in so had to order it.

Reactions: 5
This comment was posted on Lydia's latest vlog. I'm guessing the subscriber talking about 'other influencers' is meaning Josie and SK Chaz 😂

Screenshot_20240216_090131_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone please explain why she couldn’t f’ing change her tire?!?
Tbf I can’t change a tyre - but I do have breakdown cover 😂 clearly she does not.

Just been watching her newest vlog - what in the new age nonsense is she waffling on about with the grounding stuff she is currently so into? I’ve never seen her barefoot in the garden and I think she’s been wild swimming once in a vlogmas with (maybe) Leonora. Is she now making a transition from Lady Aga of the Cotswolds to appear as some kind of old money British eccentric and wellness guru? Honestly she has not even a shred of integrity left - not that I’m sure she ever had any…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a face!
Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 17.26.08.png

I'm faintly surprised Joho and the SK didn't whip out their phones at the 'saving a life' event.....missed a trick there JoHo for some content?!!! If it really was such so serious why on earth would any normal person splurge it on the interweb boasting about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m curious to know as well. She looks well into her 80s in that still above but can’t possibly be unless she had Josie at 50. She truly looks a good 20 years older than my 64 year old mother. Who grew up in L.A. sunshine.
70 max
---
Maybe Charlie and Josie’s brother can get a BOGO free package for ear pinning. Josie should work on that for a future sponsorship.

It must pain Josie that Petra is prettier than she is but for that reason, Josie seems to get along with her. Josie is only nice to women she is jealous of or intimidated by. What is it that Petra does for work at Bamford? George?
Freddie is by far the prettiest xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely blown away by Charlie’s first aid skills tbh. “Phone an ambulance Josie”

what insight. What knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely blown away by Charlie’s first aid skills tbh. “Phone an ambulance Josie”

what insight. What knowledge.
Ah but Josie said he used his first aid knowledge and kept the woman talking.........WELL, he would be very very good at that wouldn't he? Wonder what subject he bored the poor woman with? I can just imagine her thinking 'I'll pretend to be unconscious just so he shuts up!"

• Haha
Kept her talking? I think it’s safe to say only one of them was talking and it was definitely not her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ah but Josie said he used his first aid knowledge and kept the woman talking.........WELL, he would be very very good at that wouldn't he? Wonder what subject he bored the poor woman with? I can just imagine her thinking 'I'll pretend to be unconscious just so he shuts up!"
That wasn't his first aid knowledge that's his normal behaviour 🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a pair of egotistical twats.
They don't need to splatter their heroic actions about saving someone's life on the Internet.
Then just to keep us updated at the end of how this person was ok was truley the low point

Reactions: 16
call me a cynic, but I don’t believe the emergency happened.
I think she wanted to plug the first aid course - it’s too convenient that even her emergencies are shoppable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They don't need to splatter their heroic actions about saving someone's life on the Internet.
Then just to keep us updated at the end of how this person was ok was truley the low point
I think the point of the updating at the end was so she could let us know that they had been told that they had saved the woman's life. Ego stroking rather than concern for the woman!
---
Tee hee...... "JoHo & Chazza the SK - The Fourth Emergency Service"
---
Wish I had the photoshopping sklilz to post a pic of their defender with a big red cross on the side and a flashing blue light on top. :LOL: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When she was recounting what happened I thought she sounded dead annoyed that her Sunday roast plans had been ruined by an emergency - also I’m quite sure patient confidentiality would mean that the doctors who helped the lady couldn’t tell Josie what happened unless the lady herself did…so I’m going to say it didn’t happen…we are so cynical but honestly Josie’s constant stream of BS has made us this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m watching Xenia’s vlog about her brand trip with Montcler to St. Moritz, and I’m thinking of the differences between Xenia and Jürgen and Teefers & Chav. The main difference is that while Xenia is a vegetarian she has never talked about why everyone else should do it; she just does it herself. They also don’t take themselves so seriously that it’s exhausting to watch like the Ironses. It’s so much more pleasant! I feel like I get ideas from watching Xenia, not that I’m preached at by someone who’s pretty sure she’s better than me.

I hadn’t properly watched the vlog before when I was commenting on how ridiculous her grounding thing is and the “emergency” bit, but her waffling on about their step by step guide to planting a herbaceous border - Step 1: get someone professional in to do it, preferably for free

Step 2: pretend it’s all your work and make a bitchy comment about not needing a big garden to install your own herbaceous border because you helped George and Petra install one last year thus implying they have a much smaller garden than you and therefore you are better…

She really is something else…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Its lucky the poor woman didn't die of boredom🤣🤣🤣
Imagine the last thing you hear is SK droning on…
---
Those poor dogs. So they hardly get walked anyway (and often on vlogs after mentioned on here - 👋🏼 teefers and SK!) and from her latest flog it’s very obvious that they don’t get a walk if it’s raining. Poor things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf I can’t change a tyre - but I do have breakdown cover 😂 clearly she does not.

Just been watching her newest vlog - what in the new age nonsense is she waffling on about with the grounding stuff she is currently so into? I’ve never seen her barefoot in the garden and I think she’s been wild swimming once in a vlogmas with (maybe) Leonora. Is she now making a transition from Lady Aga of the Cotswolds to appear as some kind of old money British eccentric and wellness guru? Honestly she has not even a shred of integrity left - not that I’m sure she ever had any…
She literally had someone come in and pump the dead tire full of foam. Maybe I’m mistaken but every car I’ve owned has a dummy tire in the trunk of the car (in the US we call it a donut) that will get you home. That she couldn’t pay someone to do that that while she buys expensive groceries and ugly designer bags all day is ludicrous to me.

Why does she sound so lispy still? Didn’t she have Invisalign ages ago?? Or is she STILL having treatment on the worlds ugliest teeth?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.