Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her reaction is such a cop out.

"Offering 30 minutes of enjoyment", my foot! (and I'm being polite here, feel free to 🤬)
It just sounds like an excuse to me, the "escape for 30 min. vlog " . The vlogs are every day. A few minutes once in a while dedicated to something REAL would make the videos more relatable. How completely out of touch with reality to talk NOW about Ze Secreeet .... doesn't she have any feeling of knowing when something is or isn't appropriate ?????

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Brilliant! I'm getting sick of influencers like her touting toxic positivity. I didn't deserve to get raped by a close friend this year, I didn't deserve to feel horrible guilt when I knew that I couldn't continue with the pregnancy that resulted, I didn't deserve to nearly die as a result of the termination, I didn't deserve to miscarry for 6-7 weeks when the termination didn't quite work, I don't deserve the stigma of having had a termination which will probably stay with me for the rest of my life and prevent me from speaking about it, I don't deserve any of that. Whenever you say 'everything happens for a reason,' you include in 'everything' injustice, inequality, trauma and pain. Also as a reminder, despite my trauma, I haven't broken coronavirus guidelines.
I am so sorry you had to go through that. Don’t let these privileged morons get to you. She lives in a fairytale she’s created for herself, nothing beyond that matters to her. She cant even comprehend the situations every individual has been possibly been through and since she’s had a privileged life she will brush it all under the carpet. But unlike her, you stood up for yourself and made life altering decisions for yourself and that requires guts and character. You will heal, maybe not today, but someday. You can always reach out to anyone of us, just for a chat or even a rant. Hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so sorry you had to go through that. Don’t let these privileged morons get to you. She lives in a fairytale she’s created for herself, nothing beyond that matters to her. She cant even comprehend the situations every individual has been possibly been through and since she’s had a privileged life she will brush it all under the carpet. But unlike her, you stood up for yourself and made life altering decisions for yourself and that requires guts and character. You will heal, maybe not today, but someday. You can always reach out to anyone of us, just for a chat or even a rant. Hugs.
I don't know how to privately message people on here, but thank you so much. Every day is a process and I know I will rebuild. Aside from trauma from some men (this sadly isn't the first time something like this has happened to me), I have an amazing family, supportive friends and I have a very privileged life in general. It's just infuriating to see people pushing the toxic positivity especially when 2020 is a dumpster fire for so many people. Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll try to figure out how to DM 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's so bizarre: her first thread took 1,5 years to finish because her weekly hauls were so dull and uninteresting, but now she's doing daily vlogs and her true nasty personality is showing itself and she's causing a scandal almost every day, we are going through threads like it's toilet paper 😱.

I don't know how to privately message people on here, but thank you so much. Every day is a process and I know I will rebuild. Aside from trauma from some men (this sadly isn't the first time something like this has happened to me), I have an amazing family, supportive friends and I have a very privileged life in general. It's just infuriating to see people pushing the toxic positivity especially when 2020 is a dumpster fire for so many people. Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll try to figure out how to DM 💖
Click on someone's name and you'll find "start a conversation".

Hang in there 😘.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@SaltyCaramelTart I am so sorry and thank you for sharing your story. *Hugs* My inbox is always opened. Stay strong.
It bothers me how they are trying to glorify something with no actual backing and making it seem what happens to us is because we deserved it. It triggered me like no other.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can click on someone's name and you'll find start a conversation.

2020 has been a horrible year all-around. People everywhere have been through some of the worst days anyone can possibly imagine, some more so than others. I felt so bad when I read your post, all I wanted do was reach out to you and say everything will be fine. You will definitely come out of this stronger ♥

21DD69BC-4C4B-46E2-9494-C5F6BD45300B.jpeg

I am so writing an email to Net-a-porter. She should be banned like Anthropologie did. People aren’t paying ridiculous amounts for her dirty clothes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And her reaction is such a cop out.

"Offering 30 minutes of enjoyment", my foot! (and I'm being polite here, feel free to 🤬)
TBF she gives us hours of enjoyment haha

we are going through threads like it's toilet paper 😱.
IDK about you guys but I am much more conservative with my TP :ROFLMAO:

Also, I manifested that my lawn would cut itself all morning.... Must not be trying hard enough. I have to cut it because, wait for it, hubby is deployed to the riots. #reallife

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 142586
I am so writing an email to Net-a-porter. She should be banned like Anthropologie did. People aren’t paying ridiculous amounts for her dirty clothes.
Always an excuse for everything 🙄.

Josie, girl, I've got some advice for you and it's quite simple: pull yourself together, take a deep breath and say: "you are right".

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm manifesting that my body fat just disappears into thin air and drop all this baby weight overnight without exercising and eating right. Positivity, am i right? :rolleyes:

2020 has been a horrible year all-around. People everywhere have been through some of the worst days anyone can possibly imagine, some more so than others. I felt so bad when I read your post, all I wanted do was reach out to you and say everything will be fine. You will definitely come out of this stronger ♥

View attachment 142586
Please do! let us know what they say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've spent the whole evening manifesting my end of year reports to be finished - and I'm still on exactly the same one as I was when I started trying to manifest - AND my sourdough that I manifested good thoughts about still didn't rise properly...am I doing it wrong? Manifesting I mean, not my sourdough...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 142586
Did Anthropologie ban her??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah don’t worry your secret(S) are safe with us (wink, wink). Humble yourself or life will do it for. Namaste.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone posted a comment asking her to address the current situation and she replied basically saying, she doesn't know how to?

Josie, DARLING!, it doesn't take much. Here's a script for you because your PR skills need serious work. Hire me, I'll even donate some hours to you for the greater good.

"Hello my Darlings (gag at this word but ok),
I know I haven't touched this subject but tried using my platform as an escapism. How are YOU guys doing? What have been your struggles through all this? Please tell me in the comments. I want to let you all know I am with you all in thought. I hope you all are safe and healthy. Please take care of yourselves as much as you possibly can. I also want to know, what can I do to help?"
Josie, then proceed to engage with your viewers whether it be liking the comments or providing words of encouragement. SOMETHING!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ohmigod that answer about returning the dress !!!!! It's like " because now I live in an unpoluted area of what-was-it beauty and not in a polluted city " ..... shaking my head....

• Haha
** I also want to apologize for my grammatical errors. I swear I can type properly. My autocorrect and keyboard hate me. Hopefully, my manifestations will make my fingers thinner to use this tiny keyboard correctly

• Haha
Did Anthropologie ban her??
Yep there was a problem with the returning and refunding of her broken lamp, which she caused herself, but she did her usual switcharoo and hey presto: she was the victim and they were the bad guys 🙄.

And Revolve and ASOS aren't keen on her either 😉.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Okay, honestly... she has to be super bored out of her life to be making movie length vlogs. There are movies that are shorter than her almost 60 minute vlogs. 35 minutes should be TOPS!! I haven't even watched todays vlog and was already trigged by her title and comments from her stans.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.