Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 142169

At least hide the tag. This made me laugh.

That device she’s advertising is sooo bad for your skin. It will age you like nothing all that sucking and tugging! Makes me shudder. If anyone watches Hyram skincare on YT he would freak at that haha.
Just sad that she’ll literally advertise anything now. A reason amongst many that I unsubscribed!
Did anyone see the you tube with her mate on Be my bride and what to wear to a wedding , she had this disgusting dress on and hat with the price tag hanging over her face I was peeing myself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who ever is Not the Queen of England is a F***ing idiot. She says, “Most illnesses come from the brain and our reaction to things”. Righhhttttt
A255ECF9-BD24-49C8-B99F-4F91EEEAAE7C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There's an interesting discussion about The Secret going on in her comment section at the moment. Worth checking out 👍.

My favourite 😂:
20200531_211033.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those dog voices are just unbearable . I wonder if they have any sexy time voices too . I can only imagine Charlie laying in bed and Lady Aga approaching him like “ Are you ready for some splendid time my little darling chicken nugget ? Charlie “ Oh yes Mami , come to your dachshund sausage “ 😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There's an interesting discussion about The Secret going on in her comment section at the moment. Worth checking out 👍.

My favourite 😂:
View attachment 142488
The tone deafness and pissing contest is fantastic. I’m soooo infuriated because I have relatives (toddlers with cystic fibrosis-incurable illness). This stupid b*tch wants to say it’s all brain and stuff

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm watching Josie and Charlie walk around the garden centre. They are even obsessed with the brands of the benches or the roses. Get over yourself. Also to say she is where she is because of the secret is so offensive and blind to her privilege. She was brought up in a wealthy household and privately educated. Even though she worked in retail and had to save to make the permanent move to influencing, the risk was significantly less worrying knowing she could fall back on Lala if everything went wrong. She's on another planet
I noticed that too in the garden centre. Everything is about brands and name dropping - it is so pretentious....

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok, I'm like 10 minutes into this video and holy hell, I'm raging.

Comments including calling 2 houses the 'baby' version and the 'mini' version of their house, and then saying a cottage with roses has weeds growing up it :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
No rest for the wicked 😉:
View attachment 142403
Brilliant! I'm getting sick of influencers like her touting toxic positivity. I didn't deserve to get raped by a close friend this year, I didn't deserve to feel horrible guilt when I knew that I couldn't continue with the pregnancy that resulted, I didn't deserve to nearly die as a result of the termination, I didn't deserve to miscarry for 6-7 weeks when the termination didn't quite work, I don't deserve the stigma of having had a termination which will probably stay with me for the rest of my life and prevent me from speaking about it, I don't deserve any of that. Whenever you say 'everything happens for a reason,' you include in 'everything' injustice, inequality, trauma and pain. Also as a reminder, despite my trauma, I haven't broken coronavirus guidelines.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
LOL i needed this after being triggered. Someone triggered Josie in the comments. That thread is a sh*t show.
Yep, I noticed that Josie had no real arguments to defend her thought process regarding things like hunger, war and diseases, just an emotional reaction to a point that effected her personally. I should have known 🙄.

And my thoughts go to all of you here who are having a tough time at the moment because of this silly girl and her silly ideas ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.