Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soho house "got" busy.... how about became busy?...

her opening outfit in todays vlog is really awful, can't believe shes happy to be seen on camera in that dress

Fancy claiming she could of beaten Marys sweet peas in the competition at the show

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
she must have mentioned 4 times throughout the vlog that she would have placed in the top three if she had competed in the flower and veg competitions. Is she desperate for a ribbon/trophy? Should we all pitch in and buy her a trophy so that she can brag to people how she has won something??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
she must have mentioned 4 times throughout the vlog that she would have placed in the top three if she had competed in the flower and veg competitions. Is she desperate for a ribbon/trophy? Should we all pitch in and buy her a trophy so that she can brag to people how she has won something??
someone should definitely post one to her lol! . reminds me of the Emma Bridgewater cookware saying "Star Baker" and her customers flocking to buy them as if they had won Great British Bake Off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of labia pits, that floral dish she prepared…I guess we couldn’t expect Charlie to connect the dots for her either.

Josie tells us that she will be sure to place in the village’s gardening competition next year. For someone who frolics out there in a white dress or a thong bikini, something tells me it’s her gardener who should be winning any prizes.

Reactions: 16
Funny how her "old" Club Monaco clothing is much nicer than anything she currently owns, or is shilling.

Reactions: 17
If I would see someone walking around with that contraption on their head at our country fair I’d feel like they’d let the village idiot out for a day.

I now have nightmares of her eating ice cream. Side profile is really not her look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PS: Be sure to forward my Tattle Title Trophy to the Gumblr so she at least has one trophy to brag about! I was inspired by her, afterall!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh hahahahaha we’re back to Surfshark again! The constant flogging is so dull!

soho house "got" busy.... how about became busy?...
how dare other people turn up and swim near her in a public pool!!!! She’s such a spoilt brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you see Lydia was gifted Dior gardening tools? I bet Josie is jealous and it will somehow end up in a vlog soon.
I also noticed when she was like "I know, I know" when she was going to talk about another product in her latest vlog. I think her viewers are getting tired of it. I took a break from watching for a good year, but have recently started up again but I'm almost at the point of stopping again. It's too much, once and a while I can handle but multiple times in a vlog is excessive.

Reactions: 13
Did you see Lydia was gifted Dior gardening tools? I bet Josie is jealous and it will somehow end up in a vlog soon.
I also noticed when she was like "I know, I know" when she was going to talk about another product in her latest vlog. I think her viewers are getting tired of it. I took a break from watching for a good year, but have recently started up again but I'm almost at the point of stopping again. It's too much, once and a while I can handle but multiple times in a vlog is excessive.
On the Lidl thread we believe the 'gift from a French friend' was a present to herself. The PR products have pretty much dried up and she's forever dissing Dior so why would they send her anything...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.