Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she seriously leave the house and get on a train with ROLLERS in her hair?? `I find it so funny how she preaches about "etiquette" but acts like an absolute savage in public.

Also she's complaining about "expensive" wedding dresses but spends thousands and thousands of pounds one Zimmerman and other bullshit but not for her wedding day? wtf?
She could always make her own wedding dress. After all she did boast about copying a designer dress as part of a college assessment and her tutor could not tell it from the original! Really looking forward to this wedding……. gonna give us sooooooo much material to snark at!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She could always make her own wedding dress. After all she did boast about copying a designer dress as part of a college assessment and her tutor could not tell it from the original! Really looking forward to this wedding……. gonna give us sooooooo much material to snark at!
Just hope she isn't a total hypocrite and makes the good choice by getting married by a civil servant vs a religious pastor or reverend as she self proclaimed that she doesn't believe in God. She's her own god and her followers is her flock

Just hope she isn't a total hypocrite and makes the good choice by getting married by a civil servant vs a religious pastor or reverend as she self proclaimed that she doesn't believe in God. She's her own god and her followers is her flock
Also, absolutely no shade (really) but, dog owners/ lovers as Josie is.........we are absolutely obsessed with our dogs and we talk stupid things and we kiss our dogs and fawn over them. Thats the only redeeming quality she has. We are not into (beastiology) we just love our animals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
did she seriously leave the house and get on a train with ROLLERS in her hair?? `I find it so funny how she preaches about "etiquette" but acts like an absolute savage in public.

Also she's complaining about "expensive" wedding dresses but spends thousands and thousands of pounds one Zimmerman and other bullshit but not for her wedding day? wtf?
I do this all the time 😅 I quite like seeing people out and about with rollers in as they must be up to something fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been doing some research into Josie's collaborations/collections with high end or "luxury" brands and I didn't find much compared to Lydia Millen and IntheFrow, all of whom pretty much produce the same content (vlogs and hauls).

With Lydia, it looks like her collections with Karen Millen are never ending 🤣, but she's had different collaborations in the past. Same with IntheFrow (I don't know her name sorry), she's done collections in the past, and in one of her latest videos mentioned something about her next collection with Edge of Ember.

So since all three of them post similar content and their audience is pretty much the same - I assume, why isn't Josie up there with them having done something similar? She has been on YouTube for a long time as well, is her content really that stale that brands don't want to work with her like that (besides sponsorships)?

Reactions: 7
4k to 15k is insane for a wedding dress you can get them for 1k or less.

She was happy to rip off her subs with her zimmerman scam though .....
Why doesn’t she hire a wedding dress? She’s always banging on about how renting outfits is such a great idea and we know how environmentally friendly she is (ahem!), I think it’s the perfect solution. If it’s good enough for Carrie Johnson…

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she hire a wedding dress? She’s always banging on about how renting outfits is such a great idea and we know how environmentally friendly she is (ahem!), I think it’s the perfect solution. If it’s good enough for Carrie Johnson…
I think that she wants someone to give her one for free. The sad thing about this is - its her wedding day and she wants to merchandise it. If she really cares that much about fabric - why not buy the fabric and go to a tailor and get it made. A friend of mine did this and she looked great - and she was not wealthy - normal fabric - but she was glowing on her wedding day - so happy

Reactions: 14
Tee hee...... I see JoHo is selling s soap dish on Reliked, yep a soap dish! Half price and only £5 if you are interested. Gotta pay for that wedding somehow I guess 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tee hee...... I see JoHo is selling s soap dish on Reliked, yep a soap dish! Half price and only £5 if you are interested. Gotta pay for that wedding somehow I guess 🙄
I never knew about this Reliked thing until now. How grim. Clearly flogging things she never paid for in the first place.

Reactions: 12
Sprinkler on in the garden naughty!
There's no hosepipe ban in Oxfordshire/Warwickshire but using a sprinkler is completely tone deaf! It can use as much in an hour as a family of 4 in a day, I read. Grass will bounce back after the drought and everything else can be spot watered as required.
It really annoys me how influencers think nothing applies to them, even responsible use of water in a drought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’d bet anything that she would have expected to be sent the Colefax x Daylesford collection that recently came out. Because isn’t she Daylesfords best customer? Everyone there apparently knows who she is….. the way she said that she hadn’t seen it in real life before says it all.

So she wanted to buy a pregnant woman some sparkling wine? Such a kind gesture… I’m sure she could have found something else better fitting.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d bet anything that she would have expected to be sent the Colefax x Daylesford collection that recently came out. Because isn’t she Daylesfords best customer? Everyone there apparently knows who she is….. the way she said that she hadn’t seen it in real life before says it all.

So she wanted to buy a pregnant woman some sparkling wine? Such a kind gesture… I’m sure she could have found something else better fitting.
that's such a special collection isnt it. I bought a few pieces (I accidentally broke 3 plates ...eeek!) . Im sure Josie would absolutely LOVE a set of it but just doesn't want to pay for it herself.

Reactions: 7
How much do ya wanna bet that after her wedding the opportunist will dabble in the wedding dress biz. She has the need to " one up-man-ship on Freddy in her new venture as a dress designer. After her wedding she will become the self professed expert in wedding planning.

Reactions: 9
If the greenhouse was gifted in anyway she would not have mentioned quality only moaning about it as she had to pay 4 it

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe her rant about a wedding dress! Yes I’ll admit, anything wedding related is usually more expensive- food, band, drinks, venue - but wedding dresses are different. My sister used to own a bridal shop and the costs are so high because you’re not bulk ordering 50,000 units of a single dress! Most are samples in the shop which are then ordered individually to your size and then altered. Taxes are astronomical, a bridal shop may only sell a couple of dresses a week, and the service involved is 1000% more than just purchasing a dress off the shelf in a shop. Try keeping a shop open 7 days a week with staff and only shifting a few dresses. But if bridal shops closed and everyone bought offline, she’d be moaning about that!
The average wedding dress is £800-£2000 and not £4K to £15k and for that money she could have one designed and made for her.
All that was a beg for a free dress!!

Reactions: 18
Anyone else feel she will have more than one dress for the big day? One for the ceremony and one for the reception at least, possibly a 'going away frock too....:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel she will have more than one dress for the big day? One for the ceremony and one for the reception at least, possibly a 'going away frock too....:rolleyes:
Well Frow had a few so she will have to have more than her and definitely will have to outdo Robyn and Ben!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.