Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also didn't add that he very deliberately tried to walk on the outside of the sidewalk as a protective gesture. Not many men realise it is the correct thing to do when walking with a lady. At the street crossing, he had quickly shot out his hand to prevent her from walking into the traffic. He was watching the traffic, she was not. There are many times when he does these kinds of gestures to protect her but she never reciprocates, only always deliberately edits to make him look bad.

Reminds me of how we get two very different Lydias between her vlogs and Ali's. Without Cawwie's editing Lydiot always looks like the horrible jerk she is in Ali's vlogs. If Charlie were vlogging and not editing to make teefers look good, we'd think her an even bigger witch than we do now. Charlie has many faults but he's not a vindictive manipulator like she is. She always confirms that she is a narcissist. They always triangulate in disagreements by bringing a third party (here, she uses her audience to back her up) into any disagreement/negotiation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Remember when teefers used the word "traverse" and then said it had something to do with reversing in the country?

Charchar is not the brightest but the scary thing is she knows even less than he does. She always asks Charchar, who unfortunately obliges by saying, "Well actually, blah, blah, blah..." On the occasion that she does actually know something, it is inevitably used to denigrate him or others.

She hates when he talks, but she is constantly filming and talking to the camera herself. Imagine being in a relationship with someone always filming themselves. You are on vacay in the car but have to film your conversation for content!?!

A pic of her face when she instructed him to overtake a car. Look at that mouth, she even has her lower teeth exposed. That is vicious.

She's been to Spain many times and her mother used to live there... a few comments...

Attachments

Reactions: 14
My favourite part was the mansplainer discussing his previous 'industry'. You were in telesales Charchar.

Reactions: 13
She was at Daylesford this morning in workout gear.
Josie has a lovely figure in real life but my god I was so taken aback by her jaw.
I immediately thought of Phineas (from the Phineas and Ferb cartoon)

Reactions: 18
She was at Daylesford this morning in workout gear.
Josie has a lovely figure in real life but my god I was so taken aback by her jaw.
I immediately thought of Phineas (from the Phineas and Ferb cartoon)
Was she there for the early class or late class I wonder ?. I’m back again fairly soon . I love she’s being spotted out and about !. Did you see any car?

What I’m struggling to understand is he would apparently not be happy re her makeup bag but he’s happy with the room /table mess it doesn’t add up

Reactions: 5
The early class, I think the modern defender was in the car park but could have been someone else’s.

Reactions: 5
Oh the brother is probably fluent in Spanish … as is lala I think … bet Joho and Chav didn’t like that

Reactions: 7
My favourite part was the mansplainer discussing his previous 'industry'. You were in telesales Charchar.
Yip - no one speaks like that - even CEO would say previous job or previous business or previous role …. Maybe Chav leaving the industry is the cause of the recession … not the covid or EU …Chav ‘left’ and it all went pear shaped

The early class, I think the modern defender was in the car park but could have been someone else’s.
No poop coloured wheels?

Lower than criminals
Joh and Chav wouldn't have half the content if they didn’t snoop on TL and passive aggressively respond in the flogs! My sympathies go to the neighbours who Chav publicly online to the universe accused of being Anti social!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lower than criminals
The real criminal is teefers... lies daily to fleece subscribers... did a Zimmermann dupe scam with mummy and is a known and unrepentant racist. Also scammed her subs to cold-heartedly profit from the suffering of war. She is lower than the green pond scum floating around on the HER 'lake' where she poisoned wildlife on HER 'estate' and 'lands' that she lied about and does not own.
View attachment 1357424

Spotted some free advertising in the comments
Brilliant, thanks for sharing! Great advertising indeed. Wonder what Lauren Gosney was snooping for on the internet about the "beautiful inside and out" teefers?

Reactions: 11
Well really …re post about TL… if it wasn’t for TL commenting about Joho and Chav lack of literacy…Joho might not have been prompted to get a book and may have missed out on the insta gig she has with the author!!! TL peops helpdesk at your service!

Reactions: 10
You are struggling to understand and it doesn't add up, because it makes no logical sense, Ella. She does this kind of thing regularly just to have a go at him because it gets her sympathy in the comments. He was not even in the room or anywhere near her makeup. It also would have nothing to do with him.

She did not say that he was unhappy about the makeup. She merely alluded that he would or might be. Her makeup has looked like a train smash previously compared to this surprisingly neat little makeup organiser. In that untidy pigsty of a room, no one wouldn't even notice the makeup case.

I got the feeling she was settling some scores in the vlog.

I wondered if she felt a bit guilty about some comments hence the nice reply to this one. Or perhaps she responded kindly because it also reflected positively on her...

Notice she says IF we have children not when we have children.

Reactions: 9
It's so funny that she picks on others for grammatical mistakes when she EVERY SINGLE TIME says, "bought" instead of "brought." I commented on one of her videos yonks ago and she still has not corrected herself.

To be fair though, if I had decided to suck it up for the team (which is what his initial intention was to do) and then I'm not appreciated for it by my significant other, yeah I would probably chuck a little tanty and get off the bus too. I mean, why do something, that you clearly hate doing, for someone, and they know that you hate it and then show zero appreciation for you? Yeah not worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1357424

Spotted some free advertising in the comments
Fact is we are happy to not be anonymous and post as ourselves on their social media but we get banned! (Speaking as someone banned by Lydiot).

Also, tell us Lydiot and Grossie don't read Tattle.. they are both constantly addressing things that we mention on here!

Reactions: 15
I saw the Chav move from her left to the right moving to the right got him in camera shot but not fully then he moved back to her left. I saw it as him trying to get better in the camera shot! She doesn’t always like Chav to be in camera focus even when he’s Chavsplaining. I think she was furious that Chav had said all he said about the brother (but didn’t edit out so maybe realised after posting that such blood relative info didn’t fit with to the manor born - or perhaps lala and brother saw flog and were not happy) I do think she knew soho wasn’t coming off well and was jealous of lala and Jamie’s accommodation- probably showed it off angling for a freebie. I’m not sure the point of the Barca trip as it was the same old flogging that could have happened at ye old rectum…

I love it when people act like they are just finding out about online gossip sites. Oh brother...this b!tch is likely a huge supporter and posts often. LOL She isn't fooling anyone by acting innocent and suprised these sites exist.
Probably Joho or more likely Chav. They are among us now. I was on a TL thread and it was nasty I did come off it when I saw some of the posts but TL really pointing out someone’s hypocrisy/ lack of decency /greed are almost a moral service. It they change their ways on reading TL we make the world a better place. Just look how Chav and Joho have now claimed to be donating/supporting the village after their wastefulness with the veg and comments about antisocial neighbours (cutting the grass on a Friday around 5-6 - hardly rude even if you were on night shifts you’d probably be waking up then to prep for work) was highlighted on TL. Public service broadcasting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
We can all thank the Lord this morning that our dear Teefers has.... Indeed.... Risen!!!

Reactions: 6
We can all thank the Lord this morning that our dear Teefers has.... Indeed.... Risen!!!
What a prat she looks pretending to garden with her twee golden garden implements, her bag with 'Gardening' written on it, wearing her v v expensive dress and shoes!!

Reactions: 10
She gets so much wrong. I was watching an old blog the other day where she said “quantify” instead of “qualify”. As someone else mentioned she thought Churchill’s first name was William - lol. When they were in the Maldives, Charlie mentioned that an hour’s flight from the UK would get you to Iceland (it’s an hour from London to northern Scotland - so I don’t think so!!). There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes or not knowing but these two speak with such self-assurance and pomposity - I guess that’s what a private education gets you - as it sure doesn’t mean you know anything more than anyone else!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.