Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she would address the issue possibly in the next video . She was actually kind of nice . I told her I was disappointed in her buying polyester and to come to Tattle and read how we felt about her dealing with plastics and the farmer.

I have written her in the past with questions on sizing but she never responded so I think with all the hate comments she finally is seeing that a lot of people are angry towards her on these issues!
I didn’t know she would make a video and say what she said though making it sound like she was getting attacked and have her fans feel sorry for her !!! ( very passive aggressive )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh and she is blaming c19 a virus on our anxiety and comments !! I’m not tooo stressed to call out a hypocrite!! Keep your hateful alcoholic boyfriend and shove him up your cu$$!

Wow I cannot stand her now! She is ridiculous!! She will have so much hate now after acting like a petty rich Pretentious bit$$!

sorry I am mad ! I sound terrible ! I have to say I need positive energy now but I cannot stand someone who acts like her so mean and only cares about themselves ! Maybe she is having issues with an alcoholic! That’s hard yes maybe she needs to leave him ..
maybe I have said rude stuff .. or maybe she is a hypocrite..
Sorry I apologize to you guys I sound rude . Maybe I don’t know her life and it looks glam but I just don’t like her actions
TOTALLY!

When I watched her tonight I was fuming and normally I wouldn't even give something like this that much energy but the hypocrisy and delusion.

No darling Josie I'm not jealous of you, none of us are. We don't envy you or want your life - I just cannot stand some dumb twit trying to censor everyone's freedom of speech - that's why I am glad I have you guys here! Sensible people that are able to engage in discussion and see both sides of the coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said she would address the issue possibly in the next video . She was actually kind of nice . I told her I was disappointed in her buying polyester and to come to Tattle and read how we felt about her dealing with plastics and the farmer.

I have written her in the past with questions on sizing but she never responded so I think with all the hate comments she finally is seeing that a lot of people are angry towards her on these issues!
I didn’t know she would make a video and say what she said though making it sound like shewas getting attacked and have her fans feel sorry for her very passive aggressive
Yep she was kind of nice to your face because she was confronted with direct criticism, but she gave you a knive in your back with her actual rant.

So she isn't only a hypocrite, but also a coward 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am proud of all of you on here for standing up to hypocrisy!!! We need more strong women to call out influencers that are hypocrites!! Also great point PettyBetty they sure did drink a lot of wine while he was in alcoholic treatment planting plants and slurping 🤪😂

• Haha
She like bloody prince Harry - no dont fly - but I'll go private jet then moans when people point out the hypocrisy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Josie will reap what she sows. Such is The Secret she bangs on about. She will look back on her vlog today with some regret, eventually. She will one day recognise that she is part of the plastic waste problem and she will one day be faced with a situation where other peoples' actions affect her family's health.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Josie will reap what she sows. Such is The Secret she bangs on about. She will look back on her vlog today with some regret, eventually. She will one day recognise that she is part of the plastic waste problem and she will one day be faced with a situation where other peoples' actions affect her family's health.
I'm afraid I have to disagree after seeing her vlog today. I have heard of a saying how there is no one more blind that the one who doesn't want to see. I'm not sure she's objective and humble enough to see when she's done something wrong. I work at a place , will not go into details, where a person got a job through corruption and connections in a most disgraceful way. When the rest of us workers protested about it, she accused US of mobbing !!! The accusation was luckily rejected but just showed us what we have to deal with. If Josie is like that, I hope not, but her "I'm the victim" rant of today reminds me of my job experience. In that case it's hopeless...

• Heart
I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath tbh.

So far she has managed to avoid taking responsibility for the Zimmermann scam, lying about receiving gifts and vouchers, the promotion of consumerism and polyester fast fashion, smearing Revolve and numerous other brands, accusing the farmer with no good reason whatsoever, hiding her mum and Scarlett and breaking lockdown rules and lying about it.

And I assume there is a lot more I didn't notice yet.

• Heart
WE NEED TO TALK implies "let's have a discussion about something really important"

not

"let me shut down your (valid) criticism and delete all comments that try to hold me accountable for my actions"

if she was going to be like that why didn't she just title her video TELLING THE "HATERS" TO SHUT UP :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Notice in the video she states anyone that goes against what she says or does is "negative" or we don't have a life...
Standing up and speaking the truth is far greater than living a LIE. I am a positive person . I don't need to rant or
go on this website and be negative. I just like to do the right thing.. These YouTube influencers have power over a lot of
gullible young minds, so if anything we are helping today's youth..

Well I will continue to overload her with comments ... so many she will not have time to delete them all!

Yep she is now a Psychologist:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Notice in the video she states anyone that goes against what she says or does is "negative" or we don't have a life...
Standing up and speaking the truth is far greater than living a LIE. I am a positive person . I don't need to rant or
go on this website and be negative. I just like to do the right thing.. These YouTube influencers have power over a lot of
gullible young minds, so if anything we are helping today's youth..

Well I will continue to overload her with comments ... so many she will not have time to delete them all!
She was just talking in cliches ("haters gonna hate" 🙄), because she had no real arguments to defend her case.

• Haha
Truly, her little rant was the equivalent of a toddler stamping her feet.
There is no discussion, there is no talk. There is Josie, playing a part demanding we all worship at the designer-shoe clad feet.
Here's a thought J - perhaps people aren't as dumb as you wish they were, perhaps they see through your fake floral facade. Instead of a sophisticated, successful gal boss, all I see is some emotionally-stunted show-off who can't bear to stop showing off despite tens of thousands of people dying in your own country. This isn't a case of hate or trolling, it's a case of getting called out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Josie, ITF and Lyds might all profess to not read their Tattle threads but you can be pretty sure that they read each others. I imagine she is starting to fret about what other influencers might be saying behind her back after reading here. She was so patronising with her little speech but I guess we can expect that from some of the stunts she's pulled lately. Expecting people to feel sympathy when she hints that family are in the house because of alcohol issues or depression, yet fooling around with Scarlet crawling round on the floor. I can just imagine the giggles they were having about conning their viewers and lying so blantantly.

She also made a point of saying at the start of the video that it was the first time she'd been out alone yet when she did the weekly shop video a few weeks ago she said it had been her turn to go rather than Charlie. Why can't she see that it's this kind of dishonesty that is making people question her openness about ad disclosures.

She can delete all the comments she wants but she just mentioned gossip sites again so I'd bet that a good number of those defending her in the comments will have Googled 'fashion mumblr gossip' and had a good old read tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Loved the comment about her trip to the local farm shop - Daylesford is a 20min drive at the quickest. If Grandma Josie was driving at 20mph it's going to be at least an hour.
(*in her four wheel drive car with leather interior, but don't mention it guys - she's trying her best to be sustainable)

• Haha
She is in denial about many things, most people who claim they only channel positivity usually are. Judging by the comments on the video, she can put blinders up to the negative feedback and continue doing what she’s doing without any serious blowback. But if she has a right to do and say as she pleases, so do her critics.

• Heart
Loved the comment about her trip to the local farm shop - Daylesford is a 20min drive at the quickest. If Grandma Josie was driving at 20mph it's going to be at least an hour.
(*in her four wheel drive car with leather interior, but don't mention it guys - she's trying her best to be sustainable)
Yes “Im so glad I have a 4x4” !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.