Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that even the people who seem to deserve the least love deserve love too, so I'm not upset that Josie has unconditional followers.

Josie probably thinks she isn't doing anything inherently bad, so no amount of criticism will fix that. She's not willing to respond to "bullies" after all.

How many people reported her with these photos of her breaking UK lockdown rules? Perhaps she'd respond to the police 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi Josie, for when you come on here next, the problem is that it seems you aren’t following lockdown guidelines, or at least if you are you should explain why you have the world and his dog staying at your house anyway... that’s what we’d like to know.
Oh and also we’d like to know what you see in your hideous, know-it-all, alcoholic, abusive, childish, pathetic boyfriend. I would say fiancée but I think that whole proposal just seemed more for work than real life??!
Hope you’re keeping well anyway darling! 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just think it does not go with her character to be operating this house as a business. Maybe fi it was subbed out to someone else to operate? But I think she would not consider herself as a hotel owner or b&b owner. I think she wants to be a historic house owner and dweller and this is her special forever house and she would not be operating it as a business. But that's only my reading of her character! We shall see ...
Well she is a snob and a half, so she wants to be seen as the Lady of the Manor, but she is also the daughter of 2 entrepeneurs (and at least one of them is very shady), so it could go either way 🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And geez.. the talk about "trying her best". The amount of shopping... TRY HARDER THEN. I am so sick of all the influencers making hauls all that make us feel like getting new stuff constantly is normal. If you have a lot of money you could easily spend it on more sustainable and ethical brands. Not fast fashion. How many floral dresses does one woman need?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good grief, she's laying it on thick, isn't she? 🤪.

Next time I feel sorry for her when she's being pestered by Charlie I'll remember this pathetic picture. They really are as bad as each other 😖.
TOLD YA 😜😜 She is just better at hiding it.
Who has she thrown under the bus since moving to her forever home? Charlie, Daylesford, the farmer and now in laws.
It never will be her fault.
Can't wait to see the video later.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good grief, she's laying it on thick, isn't she? 🤪.

Next time I feel sorry for her when she's being pestered by Charlie I'll remember this pathetic picture. They really are as bad as each other 😖.
Honestly they deserve each other. They both are scammers, the only difference is she made it big compared to him. Though I have noticed in her videos, he’s always the one who mentions if something is gifted. He will come with “full disclosure...”, she will not mention it unless one pulls those words out of her.

He gaslights her with his verbal diarrhea, while she does the same to her viewers. Last few vlogs people have been calling her out on her lies, so she made a woe-is-me vlog. And the nerve to ask us to read the secret. When did she discover the book, 2 years back?The book has been around forever! That’s the only book she knows too.Never read any other book darling?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Josie probably thinks she isn't doing anything inherently bad, so no amount of criticism will fix that. She's not willing to respond to "bullies" after all.
Well some of it did manage to penetrate through her thick defensive shield, otherwise she wouldn't have felt the need for this manipulative rant and her sad passive aggressive picture 🥴.

• Heart
She definitely doesn't appear to read, being educated should go with her brand but she only advocates to spend spend spend. The image of being well read (having a reading room in her house) seems like a much bigger priority to her than actually being well read. She'd probably have to go out and buy books she'll never read just to fill the shelves

• Heart
Influences just cant see that they are the ones wrong with society - over buying on everything , encouraging consumerism and more plastic. Encouraging debt as now klarma is everywhere. Getting young adults to buy into a perfect world which doesnt exist - anxiety and social verification then needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow Josie your monologue was so inspiring that I cried not seeing an Amazon link to the book- The Secret.why?? I wanted to make you slightly richer because I think you deserve it. I want you to always be rich and make content. Always. I want to see all your shopping sprees, you’re hauls, your ADs, you surpassing regulations and just live with no backlash. Thank you for the advice about thinking positive. I want to see you always do what you say not our actions. Please censor us from that. You are 💯 on the ball. Being bullied by being called a hypocrite or acknowledging certain things not being right is right on the ball. Im sorry we shouldn’t ever have to voice our hurtful opinions. You don’t deserve that. I’m sorry you haven’t experienced waking up each day scared for your life because someone has decided on the daily to destroy you character, accuse you of false things, impersonate you so badly that you’ve gotten death threats and even at a point contemplating suicide. So glad your definition of bullying is so simple. I’m so happy you are happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am very sorry for anybody who has difficult family circumstances. Probably nobody on this site (or anywhere) has a "perfect" life. Many have to deal with depression, alcoholism, unemployment, poverty - the list is so long ... However, the rules laid down by our government under the current Covid pandemic are the same for all ... Do not break lockdown, stay at home, do not go into the house of another person. Regardless of the individual circumstances of anybody, that is the message. Josie and Charlie broke this rule and are trying to excuse it. It's not a case of being adult enough of make their own decisions ... it's against the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shes a nobber thats what she is

I think its charlie shes talking about - hence needing wider support from.his family but she talks about getting rid of negative pepple - wouldnt you just get rid of him?
I also think she was referring to having Scarlett there to support the gnome and his alcoholism as well. If he was stuck all by himself with Josie, I’m sure he would start drinking again (I would). Also, I don’t see the harm in her sister staying there over lockdown, as long as they are staying away from others (not back and forth). Plenty of people have condensed households for lockdown.
And if she was secret about it, I’m sure that would be fine too. She doesn’t need to give us 100 percent access to her pitiful life.
What irks me is that she knew having Scarlett in the background of various vlogs would cause a ruckus. Josie left it in her B Roll for attention in my opinion. It backfired a bit because now everyone is jumping down her throat for breaking lockdown (which I think at this point is still speculation?).
Now she takes the high and positive road about bullying when she set herself up for so much of that. Fk right off darling. You deserve every bit, even if the theories are speculation and premature. The higher you point your nose to others, the more innocent you appear, get real. What an utter jackass dressed in toddler frills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am very sorry for anybody who has difficult family circumstances. Probably nobody on this site (or anywhere) has a "perfect" life. Many have to deal with depression, alcoholism, unemployment, poverty - the list is so long ... However, the rules laid down by our government under the current Covid pandemic are the same for all ... Do not break lockdown, stay at home, do not go into the house of another person. Regardless of the individual circumstances of anybody, that is the message. Josie and Charlie broke this rule and are trying to excuse it. It's not a case of being adult enough of make their own decisions ... it's against the law.
And worst of all: they knew this, otherwise they wouldn't have hidden Scarlett.

And I have a hard time believing that Scarlett was there to help Charlie deal with his alcoholism tbh, because that would mean that he has to admit to himself and others he is less than perfect and I think he isn't capable of that. I think Scarlett just wanted to stay in a posh house and live the good life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
this ALLL B****** 💯 why? Why are they pouring Rosè or buying wine if alcohol is the issue? Why make cocktails? Why accept any sort of alcohol if it’s an issue? Cute story, almost had me at an okay but it’s more like NO-you are just lying like you did with the Zimmerman dupes! These are just some precious comments that had me chuckling 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We need to talk
So basically she is saying her audience is not immature, well educated ,and are toOoooo stupid to have an opinion or call out hypocrisy.. yes we worship you Josie !! ....she is banning your freedom of speech and she never does anything wrong. As she said 99.99999 percent of her viewers just love her. Last time I checked she deletes our comments! Oh and she admitted they have alcoholism and depression in her family. She could if she wanted to quit buying polyester completely she doesn’t have to buy it. Yes I am the one who wrote her and told her to come read on tattle . I wrote her a few days ago and told her I was tired of her hypocrisy on plastics ! So what! I don’t care ! It’s one thing she wants to send light to people but she doesn’t do the right thing in life so how is that helping others? She only does positive things for herself !!! Whatever !! I must say it is hilarious she actually responded to me haha haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These are just some precious comments thy had me chuckling 😂
So judging from the screenshots, the minions only line of defense so far is that it's her channel so she can do as she pleases and we are all just jealous haters and trolls.

I wouldn't want to waste my time on them in court, because that would be like taking candy from a baby 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh and she is blaming c19 a virus on our anxiety and comments !! I’m not tooo stressed to call out a hypocrite!! Keep your hateful alcoholic boyfriend and shove him up your

Wow I cannot stand her now! She is ridiculous!! She will have so much hate now after acting like a petty rich Pretentious !

sorry I am mad ! I sound terrible ! I have to say I need positive energy now but I cannot stand someone who acts like her so mean and only cares about themselves ! Maybe she is having issues with an alcoholic! That’s hard yes maybe she needs to leave him ..
maybe I have said rude stuff .. or maybe she is a hypocrite..
Sorry I apologize to you guys I sound rude . Maybe I don’t know her life and it looks glam but I just don’t like her actions

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh and she is blaming c19 a virus on our anxiety and comments !! I’m not tooo stressed to call out a hypocrite!! Keep your hateful alcoholic boyfriend and shove him up your cu$$!

Wow I cannot stand her now! She is ridiculous!! She will have so much hate now after acting like a petty rich Pretentious bit$$!

sorry I am mad ! I sound terrible ! I have to say I need positive energy now but I cannot stand someone who acts like her so mean and only cares about themselves ! Maybe she is having issues with an alcoholic! That’s hard yes maybe she needs to leave him ..
maybe I have said rude stuff .. or maybe she is a hypocrite..
I agree with you 💯%.

What did she say exactly? Can you post a screenshot of it? It sounds hilarious 😂.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.