Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen any negative comments on her youtube ? I presume she has been on here and read the comments ? If you break lockdown rules you deserve to be criticised i know of young healthy people who have suffered .
She always deletes what she doesn't like.

View attachment 137248

STFU

Already been deleted! I'm enraged
That was fast 😂. Well it's here to stay forever 🤭.

Busty decided to move into the “posh” house for her Instagram pictures but she will latch onto depression ladder to justify it. I have family members and friends who have faced and are constantly battling depression, they are struggling too with this pandemic but they aren’t actively looking at ways to break laws. It’s sick to latch onto mental illness to justify not following law.
If Busty had looked like a sad SpongeBob all the time I might have believed it, but when she started to happily pranch around in the garden, looking like a hoochie mama? Not so much 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's made mistakes and instead of apologising, she twists everything. I know people like that and they make me ill. I completely agree with the long post before. She first accused the farmer and only when people started pointing it out did she "ask him" about which pesticides he uses. But according to her it is her RIGHT to ask him. Charlie's sister hiding on the floor and I'm still not understanding what does that have to do.with depression and alcoholism. In a way I feel sorry for her. She probably has no real friends because the nice ones eventually see through her. She ends up with Freddy...no comment. I really liked her and her videos . I have followed her advice and she's just lost a follower/subscriber.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She missed mentioning the comments made about Charlie and his harsh way of talking to her and she missed the point of the continous freebies she gets and her nose did not grow longer while she talked ( like Pinnochio).
I read The Secret years ago and have yet to receive free Dysons and expensive bags,clothes and shoes... although I really really neeeeeeeeeeed them.
I did notice she seemed a bit more relaxed while out of the house and on her own !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she is back 😂:
20200524_192509.jpg

I wonder how long this time. Does everyone have their timers ready? 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the way she says she’s just creating content for people to enjoy.....then proceeds to plug Clarins and more as any advertising junket. That’s the point, dumbass, people can see through your life to what you are all about and are pointing it out, as in these times many people have lost their jobs or are on a restricted income. What doesn’t she get?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the way she says she’s just creating content for people to enjoy.....then proceeds to plug Clarins and more as any advertising junket. That’s the point, dumbass, people can see through your life to what you are all about and are pointing it out, as in these times many people have lost their jobs or are on a restricted income. What doesn’t she get?
Oh but she gets it all right, don't worry.

She saw that she was about to get busted and her being the manipulative little witch she is, she knew that she had to do something and she did:

she twisted the truth to her advantage and she counted on her minions to be too stupid to notice it and to come to her rescue 😖.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she boils my piss😡😡. Sitting there in her car with that condescending, supercilious look on her shiny face talking about the universe and The Secret bringing her everything she wants because she puts out good vibes and therefore she receives. NO, you beg online for stuff love, there's a big difference. In fact, you beg so much in your vlogs you might as well sit on a bench in your oh so gorgeous village with a bloody begging bowl😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She mostly just said she doesn't share everything, and she has made the right decision for her family regarding lockdown rules (whether its allowed or not). I know plenty people who have broken lockdown rules and honestly don't care, the difference is that Josie posted at the beginning of lockdown patronising and making fun of people breaking the rules and then goes and does it herself and expects no one to say anything. Its just the hiding as well, getting your SIL to get on the floor whilst you vlog is just so distasteful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't wanna live in a world where influencers can't get criticized. It's not all bullying. It's not always things that just HAS TO BE deleted. It's not all trolls and irrational haters. Why can't there ever be a civilized conversation on what people are actually concerned about?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell she boils my piss😡😡. Sitting there in her car with that condescending, supercilious look on her shiny face talking about the universe and The Secret bringing her everything she wants because she puts out good vibes and therefore she receives. NO, you beg online for stuff love, there's a big difference. In fact, you beg so much in your vlogs you might as well sit on a bench in your oh so gorgeous village with a bloody begging bowl😏
She's like Oliver Twist from Charles Dickens except he said please sir can I have some more , she just says I want more greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My thoughts on WE NEED TO TALK

Josie is clearly a very black and white thinker. She has been held to account by comments on the lockdown and sustainability (i.e. social issues affecting everyone) and rather than addressing them in a calm and mature way, has decided to mobilise her Aga Army into defending her.

Some observations:

Firstly, she confuses accountability with negativity. She has little capacity to recognise that most of the recent comments - the ones I’ve certainly seen - have actually been made in the spirit of constructive criticism. It IS reckless to mix households during a global pandemic. It IS confusing to her audience that she promotes the constant consumption of plastic clothes yet publicly shames Amazon and Waitrose for using excess packaging. Ironically, constructive criticism is the very thing she endorses as an acceptable form of commenting on her channel (see point 4).

Secondly, she lazily jumps on the ‘haters gonna hate’ bandwagon to deflect her bad behaviour and shut down accountability. This is, of course, picked up by her Aga Army who have come out in force with basic drivel about negative commenters being ‘haters’ or ‘trolls’ who are always ‘sad’, ‘rude’ or ‘jealous’. Back to that black and white thinking I was talking about. In fact, I’m going to research the academic literature on how influencers deflect accountability by hiding behind the “haters gonna hate” narrative. It’s a clever tactic and one I think is also adopted by Meghan Markle.

Thirdly, she thinks people who hold her to account on social issues of great importance have nastiness inside them. She seems to think that she makes us feel negative and that causes us to be negative towards her. Like she’s my negativity conduit or something….? No Josie, you have a platform designed to influence people. You have a responsibility to act in a sensible and law abiding way. You have been breaking lockdown rules. You are being disingenuous and dishonest and breaking the law. You deserve to be held to account. That is not nastiness.

Fourthly, she says she is happy to receive constructive criticism if she has said something stupid or done something stupid. She says she’ll acknowledge it and wont delete the comments. Well, we clearly have different views about what stupid is 🤷‍♀️ because she has been utterly stupid by breaking lockdown rules.

Finally, on the topic of the pandemic and her breaking lockdown rules: living with a pandemic isn’t about making decisions that are the best for your family and loved ones, as she says. It’s about making sacrifices so we can help others who are less fortunate. It’s about having care for everyone, not just yourself. Her attitude reeks of privilege. I won’t go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My thoughts on WE NEED TO TALK

Josie is clearly a very black and white thinker. She has been held to account by comments on the lockdown and sustainability (i.e. social issues affecting everyone) and rather than addressing them in a calm and mature way, has decided to mobilise her Aga Army into defending her.

Some observations:

Firstly, she confuses accountability with negativity. She has little capacity to recognise that most of the recent comments - the ones I’ve certainly seen - have actually been made in the spirit of constructive criticism. It IS reckless to mix households during a global pandemic. It IS confusing to her audience that she promotes the constant consumption of plastic clothes yet publicly shames Amazon and Waitrose for using excess packaging. Ironically, constructive criticism is the very thing she endorses as an acceptable form of commenting on her channel (see point 4).

Secondly, she lazily jumps on the ‘haters gonna hate’ bandwagon to deflect her bad behaviour and shut down accountability. This is, of course, picked up by her Aga Army who have come out in force with basic drivel about negative commenters being ‘haters’ or ‘trolls’ who are always ‘sad’, ‘rude’ or ‘jealous’. Back to that black and white thinking I was talking about. In fact, I’m going to research the academic literature on how influencers deflect accountability by hiding behind the “haters gonna hate” narrative. It’s a clever tactic and one I think is also adopted by Meghan Markle.

Thirdly, she thinks people who hold her to account on social issues of great importance have nastiness inside them. She seems to think that she makes us feel negative and that causes us to be negative towards her. Like she’s my negativity conduit or something….? No Josie, you have a platform designed to influence people. You have a responsibility to act in a sensible and law abiding way. You have been breaking lockdown rules. You are being disingenuous and dishonest and breaking the law. You deserve to be held to account. That is not nastiness.

Fourthly, she says she is happy to receive constructive criticism if she has said something stupid or done something stupid. She says she’ll acknowledge it and wont delete the comments. Well, we clearly have different views about what stupid is 🤷‍♀️ because she has been utterly stupid by breaking lockdown rules.

Finally, on the topic of the pandemic and her breaking lockdown rules: living with a pandemic isn’t about making decisions that are the best for your family and loved ones, as she says. It’s about making sacrifices so we can help others who are less fortunate. It’s about having care for everyone, not just yourself. Her attitude reeks of privilege. I won’t go on.
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the video and I will later today. So I’m getting she is b*tching about our comments and being bullied? This girl has no idea what being a bully is. Also if Scarlett is there for “depression and alcoholism” is BS! She just posted on IG a few days ago her drinking or a drink in her hand of rosè.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't wanna live in a world where influencers can't get criticized. It's not all bullying. It's not always things that just HAS TO BE deleted. It's not all trolls and irrational haters. Why can't there ever be a civilized conversation on what people are actually concerned about?
Exactly. Why is it seen as normal that politely worded critical comments get deleted by these self-absorbed girls and that you are only allowed to kiss their bum?

It feels lonely sometimes to be the only one to see the truth in a sea of blind morrons, but I still wouldn't want to have it any other way and I'm glad that there are people here that see this manipulation tactic for that it really is too and that know how to discuss things in a civilized manner!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.