Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a stalker and slightly grubby and dirty but others like me feel their plan might be a wedding venue or boutique hotel. So I had a look.
Oh, someone did post here or the other thread and they seemed to be in the know. They suggested we keep an eye on the planning portal. Can they hold their hand up because I can't be doing with the planning portal and slammed the lid of the laptop down!

What we know:-
House is grade Ii* listed
It is attached to another building which is grade II* listed and a place of worship.
It is surrounded by working farm land.
It is situated in a village which is a conservation area.
This conservation area is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Access is up a narrow lane lined with very old and historic buildings and then down a very narrow private lane.

To operate as a boutique hotel or wedding venue she firstly needs planning permission to change the use of the building.
She will then need further planning permission to adapt the building for a catering kitchen ( though she could bypass this by using outside caterers, her own kitchen is big enough for breakfasts) health and safety and fire safety.
To getting planning permission she first has to go through the Parish council and then local planning authority.
She will fall at the 1st hurdle because no one will want all that traffic going up the lane especially in a conservation area.
As someone else said both her and Lala are shrewd business women. They would have checked this all out before buying.
Maybe this was never their plan and I was wrong. Maybe the Coach house as an Air B&B
I used info from the owner and then Google earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This chair upholstery saga has me stressed out. Can’t believe she’s going to ruin that chair with paint and awful shabby chic fabric. The sign said it was free to a **good** home!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This chair upholstery saga has me stressed out. Can’t believe she’s going to ruin that chair with paint and awful shabby chic fabric. The sign said it was free to a **good** home!!!
Maybe they wrote the sign themselves.

• Haha
I feel like a stalker and slightly grubby and dirty but others like me feel their plan might be a wedding venue or boutique hotel. So I had a look.
Oh, someone did post here or the other thread and they seemed to be in the know. They suggested we keep an eye on the planning portal. Can they hold their hand up because I can't be doing with the planning portal and slammed the lid of the laptop down!

What we know:-
House is grade Ii* listed
It is attached to another building which is grade II* listed and a place of worship.
It is surrounded by working farm land.
It is situated in a village which is a conservation area.
This conservation area is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Access is up a narrow lane lined with very old and historic buildings and then down a very narrow private lane.

To operate as a boutique hotel or wedding venue she firstly needs planning permission to change the use of the building.
She will then need further planning permission to adapt the building for a catering kitchen ( though she could bypass this by using outside caterers, her own kitchen is big enough for breakfasts) health and safety and fire safety.
To getting planning permission she first has to go through the Parish council and then local planning authority.
She will fall at the 1st hurdle because no one will want all that traffic going up the lane especially in a conservation area.
As someone else said both her and Lala are shrewd business women. They would have checked this all out before buying.
Maybe this was never their plan and I was wrong. Maybe the Coach house as an Air B&B
I used info from the owner and then Google earth.
Like the theory! Could also support why there’s been like zero mention/showing of the coach house. On the flip side, I imagine a change of use application in that village would kick up such a stink amongst the villagers and it’d be massively opposed.

Reactions: 5
I just saw a video explaining how much they earn from YouTube per video.
For about 900k views the person said they got $357, while for 1.1 million views they got almost $600 and for 2.2 million views they earned about $1400.

Josie is obviously nowhere in that range, hence the daily uploads. The person also explained longer videos generate more income and is pushed to a lot more individual with similar watch patterns.

So far her income sources publicly available-
Youtube
-Adsense money
-Paid partnership
-Affiliate links

Instagram (Post and instastories individually)
- Paid partnerships
- affiliate links
- IGTV videos

Blog
- Paid posts
- Affiliate linked posts
- Newsletter affiliate links
- Newsletter Ads

That’s a lot of sources of income, no wonder she could afford to buy the house.

Reactions: 4
Notes on a tit Show: WE NEED TO TALK

Let's begin with her tedious discussion and break down some of her points.

There is a massive difference between criticism and bullying, if you put yourself in the public eye who are you to dare censor anyone's comments or criticism, the world isn't all Lilacs and Peonies, if it was continuous and personal I'd understand the bullying comment but people disagreeing with you or pointing out their beliefs isn't bullying darling and you shouldn't be doing this if you cannot handle anyone else's thoughts.

Further to that, our silly sosidge goes on to contradict herself by even saying they're silly comments, are they silly or are they bullying - get your facts straight before you confront your audience and at least stick to your own storyline.

The main criticism with the farmer discussion was that it isn't her place to tell anyone how to run their business, again that same logic of questioning the farmer's methods is just what you get on your youtube page comments about your audience questioning/criticising you, and you don't like it - so who's to say the farmer liked it in any way, shape or form.

Also that she seriously lacks common sense, why is a farmer going to put anything on his crops or fields that would kill plants.. doesn't that just defeat the purpose of what he is trying to do.

Your precious allotment was fine before you arrived and I'm sure the farmer has lived in the area a lot longer than your 6/7 weeks wouldn't it be noticeable if there even was any issue like that.

How DARE Josie minimise COVID-19, how dare you minimise the deaths globally, the effort and hard work put in by key workers to try keep this country running, no one is saying there aren't issues in the world, but in a GLOBAL pandemic isn't the time to make comparisons, ignorant twit.

Whatever decisions her and her family make just aren't cutting it for me sweetie - they are not above the law and they clearly broke it - no one from different households were allowed to mix, it was that simple, no matter how "grown-up" you are doesn't make you better than the rest of us that have stuck to lockdown.

Although I am wondering the "alcoholism" comment could have been about dear pink shorts - and the "financial" problems. Definitely a little insight there into her world.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes all, wanted to get this off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Playing the victim again. Another favourite manipulation tactic of hers 🙄.

I was wondering how she would spin her massive faux pas, but I should have know. She is soooo predictable 🥱.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments under her latest video make me kinda sad tbh. Amazed that people can’t see through her bullshit. No sign of intelligent life amongst her fans, haha.

• Haha
Busty decided to move into the “posh” house for her Instagram pictures but she will latch onto depression ladder to justify it. I have family members and friends who have faced and are constantly battling depression, they are struggling too with this pandemic but they aren’t actively looking at ways to break laws. It’s sick to latch onto mental illness to justify not following law.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have never seen any negative comments on her youtube ? I presume she has been on here and read the comments ? If you break lockdown rules you deserve to be criticised i know of young healthy people who have suffered .

• Heart
Busty decided to move into the “posh” house for her Instagram pictures but she will latch onto depression ladder to justify it. I have family members and friends who have faced and are constantly battling depression, they are struggling too with this pandemic but they aren’t actively looking at ways to break laws. It’s sick to latch onto mental illness to justify not following law.
Over a year ago I was diagnosed with GAD. which focused on health anxiety. over the course of this pandemic at times it has started to rear its ugly head, I want my friends and family but luckily I can be responsible enough to know better then flout the law.

Reading her response to Body By Bacon infuriates me! That's why there is perceived to be more negativity at the moment because influencers aren't responding like normal people are in a global crisis - it's still all about them, their content lack empathy to the world around them and they live in their bubbles as though nothing is happening. WAKE UP!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.