Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to get concerned. Do we need to start a gofund me page to buy Charlie boy a new pair of shorts? Unless he uses them only for around the home stuff.

BTw the french Connection dress she has on while cleaning the bathroom killed me. Dress costs like $200?? I know clothes are to be worn but be smart when wearing them. Man I wish I had expensive ass clothes to just causally clean with. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's what I was thinking! Between Josie, the sister, and Josie's mother, a bottle of wine can go fast!

Her pointing to the recently churned field and accusing the farmer - once again - of having "obliterated" it with chemicals? When she knows nothing about farming? Especially after she and Charlie openly use weed spray, and her beloved Waitrose hasn't completely cut out produce treated with chemicals? She needs to keep her mouth shut. Who does she think she is?

Next thing you know, she's going to be posted up on that window-seat in the dressing room with binoculars, monitoring everything the farmer does.
The newts! Don't forget the newts.

Reactions: 7
I agree with all of you ! What about the chemicals she put in the duck pond how does the wildlife feel ? We all should go under her YouTube and post comments so she will be overwhelmed! I’m popping under there now .. I’ll say it in a nice way so maybe I won’t get blocked.

I suffered through the latest vlog to give you all a recap ;)

Josie:
-is painting her bathtub pink, and the feet gold... disgustingly nouveau riche :sick:
-accused the poor local farmer of ruining her plants and insinuates that he made the field ugly by tilling the dirt. That's what a field is for Josie, stop complaining that he ruined your bucolic view, it's downright disrespectful.
-shills Caudalie, whose serum's top three ingredients are water, butylene glycol (a petroleum derived alcohol), and glycerin. What a luxurious product
-her eyebrows are looking awfully brassy
-I'm being petty here, but the way she loudly knocks that straw around while stirring her smoothie is so classless

but now at least we know how she keeps Charlie around...
whatthatmouthdo.jpg

-she has so little furniture that she has to move her pink lamp back and forth from the sitting room to her filming room when she needs to record a video. Having trouble picking up enough leftovers on the side of the road darling? :ROFLMAO:
-we're treated to a special tour of the plants that Charlie managed not to kill. She doesn't know what a Jasmine plant looks like.
-we also get to see her do some actual work cleaning her bathroom in a granny getup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m starting to get concerned. Do we need to start a gofund me page to buy Charlie boy a new pair of shorts? Unless he uses them only for around the home stuff.

BTw the french Connection dress she has on while cleaning the bathroom killed me. Dress costs like $200?? I know clothes are to be worn but be smart when wearing them. Man I wish I had expensive ass clothes to just causally clean with. 🤦‍♀️
Maybe he found the shorts on the side of the road with a “free shorts” sign on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The poor Farmer. It's so rude! He must be laughing though, some twats from the city move to the country and decide to accuse him of killing their plants!

Also. I just cannot deal with those glasses and chain thing. Like a little girl dressing up in her grandmas clothes. I just can't take her seriously!

I think it's only Great Crested Newts that are protected. (I'm obviously not condoning what she;s done in any way). Absolutely horrified when i saw they'd used weed killer. I was recently working on a construction site and there was an old swimming pool, the ecologist on site let me take the newts out the swimming pool as there was no way for them to get out after they'd hatched in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The poor Farmer. It's so rude! He must be laughing though, some twats from the city move to the country and decide to accuse him of killing their plants!
She is an absolute embarassment!!!

I am 9 seconds Into the vlog and the fact she set up her camera and then went back out of the room just to film herself walking back in is hilarious! I can already feel it’s going to be a good one today.... 😂

• Haha
Did anyone else get irrationally angry when she's complaining about working 'hard'??
You've JUST moved into a nearly 2 million pound house before the age of thirty by filming yourself wearing mountains of free granny tat, and we're meant to feel sorry for you?!?!??!?!
How these idiots earn more than doctors, nurses, lawyers and teachers combined kills me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I suffered through the latest vlog to give you all a recap ;)

Josie:
-is painting her bathtub pink, and the feet gold... disgustingly nouveau riche :sick:
-accused the poor local farmer of ruining her plants and insinuates that he made the field ugly by tilling the dirt. That's what a field is for Josie, stop complaining that he ruined your bucolic view, it's downright disrespectful.
-shills Caudalie, whose serum's top three ingredients are water, butylene glycol (a petroleum derived alcohol), and glycerin. What a luxurious product
-her eyebrows are looking awfully brassy
-I'm being petty here, but the way she loudly knocks that straw around while stirring her smoothie is so classless

but now at least we know how she keeps Charlie around...
View attachment 135139

-she has so little furniture that she has to move her pink lamp back and forth from the sitting room to her filming room when she needs to record a video. Having trouble picking up enough leftovers on the side of the road darling? :ROFLMAO:
-we're treated to a special tour of the plants that Charlie managed not to kill. She doesn't know what a Jasmine plant looks like.
-we also get to see her do some actual work cleaning her bathroom in a granny getup
Ok I'm far too old to be laughing, but that picture 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Weren't they the ones who used weed killer and now they have the nerve to accuse the farmer for using some chemical stuff which they assumed it would have killed the plants in their garden!! And then the lie about she wants to go for a natural life style in and out while ordering loads of stuff every day, plastic food packaging and so on and so on. I'm so sorry for the innocent farmer having been accused in such a rude way by those stupid clowns who show no respect for anyone and anything! No sorry, I can't watch that stupid witch anymore, she just annoys me so much! What an outstanding hypocrite!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Dress attire : Victorian peasant for the ladies bonnets & flowers , men pink shorts or pink suit, bring LaLa a gift and Scarlett some flowers ...
I think of how Justine went over royal fashion, stating the young boys wear shorts until they can wear pants as men. It makes me think of the gnome trying to be a royal little boy.

Also the intro to her latest video is so cringe.

• Haha
I was just coming to post this

Weren't they the ones who used weed killer and now they have the nerve to accuse the farmer for using some chemical stuff which they assumed it would have killed the plants in their garden!! And then the lie about she wants to go for a natural life style in and out while ordering loads of stuff every day, plastic food packaging and so on and so on. I'm so sorry for the innocent farmer having been accused in such a rude way by those stupid clowns who show no respect for anyone and anything! No sorry, I can't watch that stupid witch anymore, she just annoys me so much! What an outstanding hypocrite!
I’m not a farmer but how tf does crap from the farm have anything to do with her land? If that were true- wouldn’t everything around her be dead as well? The soil on the ground is probably not good anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just coming to post this

I’m not a farmer but how tf does crap from the farm have anything to do with her land? If that were true- wouldn’t everything around her be dead as well? The soil on the ground is probably not good anymore.
Her pretty facade is starting to crack and her true character is rearing it's ugly head and no amount of overpriced Caudalie will help against that 🥴.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.